News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A story

Started by Soopairik, December 06, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soopairik

Make everyone NOT DTF. Unfortunately, he only succeeded in making himself not DTF. Everyone else still is.

Ravonium

That was until Alex Jones invented a way to cure DTFosis (that, for once, actually worked). Soon everyone else was no longer DTF. With DTF now gone, Ravonium declared himself the admin, and promoted others to moderator. He then introducted a new rule, and that new rule was...

Archosauria

No Pterosaurs, Ichthyosaurs, Mosasaurs, Plesiosaurs, Synapsids, Therapsids, Arthropods, Snakes, Lizards, Crocodilians, or Fish allowed. This is the Dinosaur toy forum, after all.
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Ravonium

Due to community backlash, Ravonium then decided to rename this forum to the PTF (Prehistoric Toy Forum) instead. He still enforced a new rule, which was that you were now allowed to...

Soopairik

hack Ravonium's account and claim yourself admin.

Archosauria

And Archosauria did just that. And afterwards he added a new feature, which was...
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Soopairik

Everyone is a mod as soon as they have 5 posts.

Archosauria

And a small fee of $19.98

-Steve Miller

Soopairik

But due to hyperinflation the cost soon went up astronomically high.

Ravonium

...so everyone went into debt just to be a moderator on the DTF. Meanwhile, aliens from another universe had invented a new form of music, which was called...

Libraraptor

...Gumbo Bumbo Jazz.

Nimravus

This new music was played with dinosaur bones.

Ravonium

Thanks to the music's impossible loudness, it was heard 'round all universes. It soon became the most popular music across all known lifeforms in all universes, including with DTF members. One person though hated it, and would say "WHY THE HELL DOES THE YOUTH OF TODAY LISTEN TO SUCH LOUD MUSIC?". This man was called...

Archosauria

-Steve Miller

CityRaptor

"Someone needs to do something about that!" He looked around, but all his minions were too busy listening to the music. "Fine. I'll do it myself."
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Ravonium

He tried, only to get defeated by, of all people, Gumbo Bumbo Jazz fangirls. One of these fangirls was actually...(the next poster chooses who it is)...in disguise.

CityRaptor

...the ancient Kaiju Gomora.....How he was able to pull off that disguise? He himself doesn't know.
Oh no

Lizerd

But that was not important, for a laser-eyed leopard gecko attacked!
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Ravonium

...and stole his Freddo frog bars.

CityRaptor

Gomora knew what to do! He assembled a team, consisting of...
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: