News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna general discussion

Started by Reptilia, March 05, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Heads up guys...

Dan's Dinosaurs is also offering both colors of the EoFauna Trike at a hefty discount for a limited time... $39.99 until 11/15!

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/triceratops-by-eofauna/

Arctinus

Quote from: Loon on November 04, 2020, 07:29:35 PM
It's definitely a bit cheaper than the others, but that's to be expected. I'm guessing it's a little smaller than the safari Triceratops.

Not sure how big the Safari triceratops is, since I don't own one, but according to EverythingDinosaur's blog post, it should be around 20cm (7.9") in length and a little over 13cm (5,1") in height (and of course in a 1:35 scale).  :)

Quote from: Over9K on November 04, 2020, 08:01:05 PM
Heads up guys...

Dan's Dinosaurs is also offering both colors of the EoFauna Trike at a hefty discount for a limited time... $39.99 until 11/15!

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/triceratops-by-eofauna/

Thanks for the heads up!  ^-^

ceratopsian

In the end, I preordered one of each version from EverythingDinosaur.

Ankyloranodon

I'm playing catchup, but what's currently the best source to pick up the Eofauna proboscideans? I didn't pick the first two up when they were first released and noticed Dan's Dinosaurs has all three, though ten bucks more than BBTS, but it's not like BBTS has all three up for preorder anyway. Is Dan still the way to go or are there any other retailers worth comparison shopping? I'm in the US so I assume Everything Dinosaur wouldn't be any cheaper.

Takama

Quote from: Ankyloranodon on November 05, 2020, 11:26:55 PM
I'm playing catchup, but what's currently the best source to pick up the Eofauna proboscideans? I didn't pick the first two up when they were first released and noticed Dan's Dinosaurs has all three, though ten bucks more than BBTS, but it's not like BBTS has all three up for preorder anyway. Is Dan still the way to go or are there any other retailers worth comparison shopping? I'm in the US so I assume Everything Dinosaur wouldn't be any cheaper.

Dejankins has all the Eofauna models instock at fair price (Except the Trikes Of Course)

http://www.dejankins.com/

Loon

Quote from: Ankyloranodon on November 05, 2020, 11:26:55 PM

No, it is. I'm in California so shipping will obviously be different, but all 3 Proboscideans from Dan's Dinosaurs would be $142.92 shipped, while they'd only be $90.62 from Everything Dinosaur.

Ankyloranodon

Well dang. I'm in PA so I'll take another look at Everything Dinosaur and see how it compares! I forgot about Dejankins too, so I nonetheless appreciate the link there too.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Ankyloranodon on November 05, 2020, 11:34:36 PM
Well dang. I'm in PA so I'll take another look at Everything Dinosaur and see how it compares! I forgot about Dejankins too, so I nonetheless appreciate the link there too.
Greetings bro, welcome to the forum!

Ankyloranodon

Thank you! Longtime occasional lurker, I stop in every now and then infrequently, and though I'm not a hardcore dinosaur collector, let alone non-dino prehistoric toys, something about Eofauna's elephants really speak to me! Either finances got in the way or other things took priority, but I have the room to squeeze them in now.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Ankyloranodon @Ankyloranodon My welcome to the DTF, although you have been an observer long before, it is very good that you intervene in the forum. We need to see the different points of view about the toy dinosaur figures and other products that each of the DTF members have. I said welcome, it is good that many people intervene in the DTF as it enriches it.

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

When will the triceratops be available in the market? For future, I do want an Alamosaurus sculpt form them, I really like their Alamosaurus from the sauropod encyclopedia.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on November 26, 2020, 03:28:50 PM
When will the triceratops be available in the market? For future, I do want an Alamosaurus sculpt form them, I really like their Alamosaurus from the sauropod encyclopedia.

March 1st
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 26, 2020, 04:33:00 PM
Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on November 26, 2020, 03:28:50 PM

March 1st

Good to know to reserve it. I like both versions of paint. Fabulous specimens those of Eofauna.

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

Have anyone sent recently filled up Eofauna figures questionnaire for the next year?

Carnoking

Duna

Quote from: Carnoking on November 28, 2020, 03:29:30 PM
Where might you find that?
Here: http://www.eofauna.com/figures/eofauna-figures-questionnaire
You are free to make your wishes :)

I've just sent another request including CONCAVENATOR. The most known Spanish dinosaur, with almost a complete skeleton ... it's Eofauna's turn to to the best in the market.

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

I have also sent the request including Alamosaurus and T.rex. After their fabulous Triceratops figure I definitely want an Eofauna version of T.rex.

Patrx

Despite the oversaturation of the taxon, I still don't feel like I have a "definitive" plastic Tyrannosaurus. Based on what we've seen so far, a new effort by PNSO is likely to stick with their current style, i.e. no "lips", which puts me in the camp that says, sure, let's see what EoFauna's take on Tyrannosaurus would look like.

Bread

Quote from: Duna on November 29, 2020, 09:18:14 AM
Quote from: Carnoking on November 28, 2020, 03:29:30 PM
Where might you find that?
Here: http://www.eofauna.com/figures/eofauna-figures-questionnaire
You are free to make your wishes :)

I've just sent another request including CONCAVENATOR. The most known Spanish dinosaur, with almost a complete skeleton ... it's Eofauna's turn to to the best in the market.
I'm not really a fan of Eofauna's figures so far, but if they were to pull off a Convavenator, I will gladly hand them my wallet. I rather have this and wait on a Tyrannosaurus from them.

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

Yes definitely Patrix, I also do not like their overtexturing such as adding osteoderms and unnaturally large scales here and there in the body and a demonic look of this fantastic creature is really an annoying feature. At least T.rex and other tyrannosaurs had smooth pebbly scaled body devoid of any osteoderms as per skin impressions.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: