News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna general discussion

Started by Reptilia, March 05, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

The atlasaurus is identical to the prototype does not vary at all. Hooray for Eofauna! One of my favorite brands.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Fenestra on October 19, 2019, 10:09:44 PM
Yeah, you know the rules....
Pics, or it didn't happen.  ;D

:)  Oops, there it is!

....... more pics here.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Agh, both of those need to get on my shelf, now!

Fenestra

I want my Atlasaurus now!
What a beaut!

Shonisaurus

I am in love with the atlasaurus and Eofauna deinotherium is going to be a gift for my shelves by urzeitshop along with his limited edition Papo spinosaurus, regardless of what I have with Mike from everythingdinosaur another spinosaurus. I do not mind waiting will be my Christmas gift or the day of the Magi.

Duna

I can't stop looking at those feet, it just looks like the deinotherium is alive. You can see the weight of the animal distributed on each foot, just as elephants do. That aspect is superbly done. Elegance and perfection. I have no room for collecting mammals, but this animal ... I admit that it was my election when answering the Eofauna questionaire, I would fail myself if I don't buy it after asking for it!  ^-^

Over9K

Quote from: Duna on October 23, 2019, 05:51:45 PM
I can't stop looking at those feet, it just looks like the deinotherium is alive. You can see the weight of the animal distributed on each foot, just as elephants do. That aspect is superbly done. Elegance and perfection. I have no room for collecting mammals, but this animal ... I admit that it was my election when answering the Eofauna questionaire, I would fail myself if I don't buy it after asking for it!  ^-^

Mine is sitting in my Pile O' Loot at BBTS and I had not planned on having that shipping for a few more weeks, waiting for a couple more things to come in, but I'm not sure I can wait! I'm with you too, it was my top proboscidean on the survey.

When I got the Straight-Tusked, it was so life-like coming out of the box, the wife gasped. I had to get a second one, because she STOLE the first one!

I adore the Straight Tusked, it reminds me of the scene in Crichton's Jurassic Park novel, where John Hammond travels the world, soliciting investments in the park, carrying around a tiny, pissed off, genetically engineered African Bull Elephant in a gilded cage.

Brocc21

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY EOFAUNA!
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Andreioli

Another video review of the Atlasaurus, plus some comparison with other figures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T68Swy2QC0U

Shonisaurus

This atlasaurus looks immense thanks for submitting the video. It is taller even than the Safari brachiosaurus and as large from my point of view as the 2018 Safari Camarasaurus. Magnificent review of this figure. It's as pretty as its prototype doesn't vary at all and that was one of my fears.

In my case I will have to wait until almost Christmas when urzeitshop.de sends me the atlasaurus, Eofauna deinotherium along with Papo's spinosaurus. I also order everythingdinosaur another Papo spinosaurus will be a great Christmas and will mean the purchase settlement in my collection perhaps in years or forever.

avatar_Andreioli @Andreioli Thanks for the link.

Concavenator

As with all the other Eofauna models, the Atlasaurus is a masterpiece.
It's looking really good.Can't wait for ED to get them into stock so hopefully I can pick one of these guys up.

I don't have any of the figures he's comparing it to, but it seems the Atlas is taller than the Carnegie 2012 Brachiosaurus, which I have

Toasaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on November 01, 2019, 12:06:14 AM
As with all the other Eofauna models, the Atlasaurus is a masterpiece.
It's looking really good.Can't wait for ED to get them into stock so hopefully I can pick one of these guys up.

I don't have any of the figures he's comparing it to, but it seems the Atlas is taller than the Carnegie 2012 Brachiosaurus, which I have
I just measured the atlasaurus with the Carnegie brachiosaurus and yes the atlasaurus is tall I would take a picture and post it but idol how to lol

Concavenator

Toasaurus

Shonisaurus

Toasaurus could you post pictures of that beauty?

ZoPteryx

Man, that Atlasaurus is a sight to behold! :o  Can't wait to get one of my own.  :))

Toasaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 01, 2019, 01:45:40 AM
I would but I don't know how I'm using my iphone

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on November 01, 2019, 07:49:19 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 01, 2019, 01:45:40 AM
I would but I don't know how I'm using my iphone

I understand something worse happens to me, I don't have a camera and my mobile phone is prehistoric like the creatures that I collect from the fourth or fifth generation but for me my phone is very practical and very cheap.

Concavenator

avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

There you go  :)

If you get to post some pics, could you show comparisons with Eofauna's Giganotosaurus and Carnegie's Brachiosaurus please?

Also, very good review and unboxing from you!

Toasaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on November 02, 2019, 01:09:48 AM
avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

There you go  :)

If you get to post some pics, could you show comparisons with Eofauna's Giganotosaurus and Carnegie's Brachiosaurus please?

Also, very good review and unboxing from you!
how do I do it on mobile I just set up a Flickr account answer Idk how to copy the image address

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: