News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Shonisaurus collection

Started by Shonisaurus, April 17, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

S @SidB It is true what you say, but unfortunately even if you do not believe it, I do not want to separate myself from my primitive mobile phone, that is one reason I do not buy more modern phones. I am doing very well with this phone, on the other hand I would like to contribute to my stories about my collection graphic photos that facilitate the understanding of my writings but unfortunately apart from everything even if you do not believe it I make a Spartan life and save the expense of dinosaurs and Prehistoric animals (which I even think I am going to abandon for a good season) I do not make significant expenses on the most basic things in life, I am making a war economy. On the other hand, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!  :)

B @Bokisaurus Thank you for your message Bokisaurus I sincerely am totally "hooked" to your photographic and literary collection (by the way truly extensive and well documented not like mine) and what I said to SiB if my economy was good I would surely encourage me to buy a mobile phone less outdated but honestly I also have to point out that with this fourth or fifth generation mobile phone I am doing well, especially when I do not have to practically make calls to anyone on my cell phone. For me it is an honor that you have read my poor comments from my collection exposed in a literary way and above all Bokisaurus Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020 !!! Until January 2 I will not be in the DTF. I wish all the members of the DTF the greatest of sayings in these Christmas holidays and I hope that next year it will be fruitful and full of joy and joy for all.  :)

Shonisaurus

I give you a preview of a few figures collected during these years of dinosaurs and books, it is a twentieth at least if not more than what I have on my shelves. I hope you like it.

As you can see my collection is super varied and as you can see I am in love with dinosaurs and other extinct creatures that populated the face of the earth.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/GrKY9GZ

Shonisaurus

More images from my collection.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/KFsV8wF

A small vision of some of my dinosaur books (almost all juvenile and children's books with splendid illustrations) and they are a small part of my collection.

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus - I cannot see your images. I just see a link but I get an "image not found" error message.

Shonisaurus

More images of my two titanoboas, one given away after the tragic events of the coronavirus by the exceptional company (the best toy dinosaur company in the world) everythingdinosaurs and another bought from shop.modellpferdeversand.de on the other hand, a very small part of my collection of miniatures of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals such as Favorite, PNSO or Collecta to name a few, forgive my disorganization, I hope to empty shelves with the months after the death of my parents to make my house worthy of a museum of figures.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pWsfSzW

Shonisaurus

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian Now can you see the images?

Try this link. All the figures appear on my website at dinotoyblog.com/forum, but I see that going incognito to the DTF page my images are not visible.

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6778.new#new

That's very weird, I don't understand.

Shonisaurus

I don't know if I had to speak to the administrator. Said images on my dinotoyblog account appear however.

I downloaded them from www.postimages.org

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus  - yes, I can see them now.  Thank you.

Libraraptor

Hey, Shonisaurus,  why don't you embed your pictures uploaded to postimages IN your thread as I do? You just have to copy the direct link for forums and paste it here.

ceratopsian

Yes, I think you need to embed them. I can see the photos from my desktop computer but not from my phone.

Shonisaurus

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian I'm glad you can see the images, forgive their poor quality but I don't get many of them well developed and it's because I focus the camera badly or the camera too hastily and it's not because my mobile phone is now precisely dirty.

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor I would like to do it, since it is too complicated to send the post-image photographs, how is it done?

Shonisaurus

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian How can the images be embedded so that all DTF members who wish to visit my thread can view these images?

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus - unfortunately I do not use postimages, so I cannot tell you. Perhaps Libraraptor or someone else who uses this host can help.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: ceratopsian on April 13, 2021, 10:57:30 PM
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus - unfortunately I do not use postimages, so I cannot tell you. Perhaps Libraraptor or someone else who uses this host can help.

Thanks for your answer. I would like to know since I do not understand anything about computer science and I am guided by my intiuciones at the time of publishing these photographs.

Bread

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 13, 2021, 11:24:03 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on April 13, 2021, 10:57:30 PM

Thanks for your answer. I would like to know since I do not understand anything about computer science and I am guided by my intiuciones at the time of publishing these photographs.
I'd like to let you know that I can see your images. Love your collection and your passion for collecting shows in both your descriptive views on the figures and the amount! Can't wait to see your collection grow!

Jose S.M.

I'm very happy to be able to see your collection, Shonisaurus!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 13, 2021, 10:36:54 PM
avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian How can the images be embedded so that all DTF members who wish to visit my thread can view these images?

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus : Here´s the extra thread for this frrquently asked question. Dr. Admin even made a video on it  ^-^

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 14, 2021, 06:39:24 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 13, 2021, 10:36:54 PM

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus : Here´s the extra thread for this frrquently asked question. Dr. Admin even made a video on it  ^-^

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Thanks for the info. It is very well explained, now I know how to perfectly insert images into my computer.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Bread @Bread avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M. Thanks for your words. I am glad that you see all my photographs, forgive the poor quality of these photos, I will try to improve over time and make better quality photographs, that supposes a continuous improvement a challenge that I am going to make for myself, everything, in life, a challenge That led by my passion and love for dinosaurs makes me able to perform miracles in relation to my desire to improve in all senses of life.

ceratopsian

Perfect. They are now there in full!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: