News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Congrats avatar_Mellow Stego @Mellow Stego , those are some beautiful figures. Especially the Eurhinosaurus, I just got one too, and it's probably my favorite Icthyosaur figure.

As for me, I got lucky at a toy show last Saturday, where I found these absolute gems:

I talk about them a bit more in my collection thread.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Congrats, def Schleich's best offerings of late.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I congratulate you on your two new acquisitions of Schleich both the psittacosaurus and the Schleich tawa belong to a time of Schleich that was great, hopefully someday they will return to that paleoartistic philosophy and hire the paleoartist Vlad Konstantinov, one of the best dinosaur sculptors of the world.

Shonisaurus

Congratulations on your new Schleich animantarx and kentrosaurus are very well made Thyrophores. Schleich does when he wants good figures.

Loon

Congrats, ? @Stolpergeist , I really like that Animantarx, I have to get around to picking it up one day. Also, it's odd, I always thought I preferred the more recent Schleich Kentrosaurus, but I really like the head on your model.

As for me, I recently received these beauties. I really appreciate avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian's help with getting the Walking With Dinosaurs Opthalmosaurus. The Bullyland Mastodonsaurus, despite being literally the most expensive figure I've ever bought :o, is worth it; it's absolutely stunning.

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you avatar_Loon @Loon for having obtained those two holy grails the Bullyland mastodonsaurus is my only prehistoric amphibian with a decent size, on the other hand the WWD ophthalmosaurus I did it more than twenty years ago thanks to a museum in Barcelona that had the last copy , I did it by bank transfer (it was my first bank transfer).

Loon

Quote from: Stolpergeist on March 14, 2020, 05:34:29 PM
Ohhh fantastic, earlier this week I saw a Mastodonsaurus on eBay for around 100 €, was it that one?
You sure had an amazing week, congrats.

Thanks, and unfortunately, yes it was the same very expensive one. Ironically, a member recently posted on for sale for literally a 10th of the price I paid a few days before..... :o

Roselaar

Received another great batch of JW figures this week:

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your new acquisitions, avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar those dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals of JW are very beautiful, I am glad that you received them at your home.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I congratulate you on your new acquisitions. By the way, are the displayed pleasures difficult to find in the toy market? I never dealt with this figure and maybe you might be interested in everythingdinosaur finding it for me. By the way, which company do you belong to? I unfortunately do not know at this point in my life (and I already do) what brand it belongs to.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Stolpergeist on March 18, 2020, 04:13:26 PM
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Do you mean the Nayab Placerias?
I found out how to get one through coincidence while looking for Heterodontosaurus figures on the forum.
The Placerias by Nayab is available here: https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/prehistoric-animal-models-individual/

? @Stolpergeist Thanks for the information. Now I know where I can buy them. Many thanks.

Loon

I have a question: is the Nayab Placerias a knock off of something? Or just a chinasaur? Because I have one, but I'm not sure if Nayab produced it.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I congratulate you on your gift of anurognathus. I hope if I live that some day I will see on the part of Collecta or another brand a figure of that funny and unique pterosaur.

Mellow Stego

Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Shonisaurus

avatar_Mellow Stego @Mellow Stego My congratulations on the PNSO spinops it is a very rare ceraptoside in the toy market and the one from PNSO is fabulous.

? @Stolpergeist I congratulate you on your "mini" figures from Joy City Ltd they are pretty good figures for the time they were made. Nice and cool figures.

Sarapaurolophus

? @Stolpergeist Congrats on getting the lot ;D I bid on it as well but didn't know what to do with all the others, so I gave up. All I wanted was that Miragaia.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I congratulate you on the acquisition of these three figures. Fortunately in your nation Germany you are not at the dramatic level of high number of deaths and sick from the pandemic on a global scale and therefore they have been able to send you the package, by the way three fabulous and iconic figures of relatively very recent brands the Bullyland arizonasaurus , the Miragaia from Safari and the desmatosuchus from Schleich are without a doubt the best of their kind on the toy market, although the arizonasaurus seems to me the only figure of its kind in toy.

In my case and with all the reason in the world my two requests for Recur and Collecta are paralyzed by the post office due to the pandemic that we are suffering, I sympathize with the members of www.correos.es and adtpostales of my nation and most importantly That none of the messengers is contagious and I recommend that they do not work at all for the users as is my case and more for these insignificant things at all, they should be at home in my nation. Especially when a 53-year-old postal officer has died in Spain from the fatal epidemic without previous pathologies. That post office in Spain had warned before becoming ill that it was irresponsible to work in this pandemic situation on a national scale and she was absolutely right in the world. His death fully attests.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I have ordered the Recur basilosaurus that is already in Madrid and the Collecta protoceratops that is also in Madrid.

On the other hand, I have ordered and paid for the Recur liopleurodon in the USA and whose package has not left the USA for obvious reasons, due to the pandemic. I am sure that in the liopleurodon they will demand tariff rates, I am aware of this but I prefer to pay the tax rates to wait longer for that figure, perhaps the best prehistoric marine animal in Recur along with its basilosaurus and dunkleosteus.

I have the Recur 2018 figures, the tylosaurus, ophthalmosaurus and plesiosaurus. I am also interested in carnotaurus, giganotosaurus and Recur's feathered tyrannosaurus.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist If I would like to see it if I do not die before but I will have to wait at least a month or two for it to arrive in Spain and then they will demand customs fees since it exceeds the 22 euros price. It is a new and labeled figure. I bought the basilosaurus Recur that is in the Spanish post offices from Loon, the price being a bargain although it is second hand.

CityRaptor

Not much, but:
Jurassic World Mini Indoraptor
The Dinosaur Scrapbook
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: