News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

It's enormous! Nice local find.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar I congratulate you on your purchase. It is a brachiosaurus that would make a very good match with the PNSO ceratosaurus (large size) beautiful figure.

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: Roselaar on March 25, 2020, 05:56:11 PM
Just found myself this gem in my local store of all places. It's massive, I love it!

So, I guess the question is, how does it stand up to the Playskool Ultrasaurus? Is it bigger?

Halzk

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar Nice find ;D. I can't find it where I live, I guess I'll have to wait :(

Faelrin

After waiting for almost a full year now, these very cuddly friends arrived today (and some other goodies including an Anomalocaris necklace):

At this rate I'm only behind on the Greenops, Eurypterus, and Dunkleosteus (though I wish its tail would be updated). I'm also looking forward to what's next as well, whenever that will be.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Flaffy

The Peytoia still looks like an Anomalocaris.
The card artwork on the right has a much more faithful depiction of the creature.

Loon

I like that Anomalocarid, I might have to get more of these to go with my Eurypterid.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin ? @Stolpergeist My congratulations on your respective acquisitions, I am glad that you have received them in your homes.

Martwad

Some more acquisitions.  The yellow one isn't new, she just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.   :))

Libraraptor

Quote from: Martwad on March 29, 2020, 05:37:25 PM
Some more acquisitions.  The yellow one isn't new, she just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.   :))

:D ^-^ :D

Loon

avatar_Martwad @Martwad the picture isn't showing up on my end.

Martwad

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new Bullyland, Safari and Eofauna figures. Are you a lucky person!!!!!

Loon

avatar_Martwad @Martwad yes it did, thanks. Really good haul too, a lot of great figures in there.

Halzk

? @Stolpergeist Nice Schleich Saichania, I'm thinking of getting this one too. Where did you find it?

Sauroswan

Great acquisitions, everyone. :)
I also have the Schleich Saichania, it's a lovely figure although not perfectly accurate. Sadly I was forced to buy it with the truly horrible Giganotosaurus.. >:(

Sarapaurolophus

Wild Past's precious Protoceratops arrived ^-^

Shonisaurus

avatar_Sauroswan @Sauroswan I congratulate you on your two new acquisitions saichania and giganotosaurus from Schleich although it is true, they are not scientifically accurate.

avatar_Sarapaurolophus @Sarapaurolophus On the other hand I am glad that you have acquired the protoceratops from Wild Past is a charming figure.

Sauroswan

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thanks!

avatar_Sarapaurolophus @Sarapaurolophus lovely pictures, seems like your gigantspinosaurus has made a new friend. :) My Wild Past Protoceratops should be arriving on monday, can't wait!

Sarapaurolophus

Thank you avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

avatar_Sauroswan @Sauroswan Hehe, I love that Gigantspino so much because it has a perfect reaction face. Have fun with the tiny one!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: