News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

J @Josesaurus rex
Hi, so I uploaded them here so you can see.
In fact, I just can't help showing them off
>:D

It's directly inspired by Zhao Chuang's illustration.
(It seems to me that almost every Chinese dinosaur model has something to do with Zhao now...)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Josesaurus rex

Now I could see the figure. Really excellent avatar_acro-man @acro-man .

Sii, Zhao's art is on a different level hahahaha

It is as if it had come directly from the paper.

Roselaar

Very surprised to find these in a local toy store, hadn't seen them in the Netherlands before.

australovenator

just recently got the Safari Feathered Rex, and I decided I couldn't have a T.rex and not have a Triceratops

Shonisaurus

My congratulations avatar_australovenator @australovenator  for the triceratops of Safari is a very beautiful figure and makes a very good team with the feathered tyrannosaurus rex of the same brand.

IrritatorRaji

They're an iconic duo, can't have one without the other ;) Congrats on the new acquisition!

Roselaar

Last night's find at a local store. Did not expect it. At all. :)

MLMjp

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar an unexpected surprise for sure.

But you wanna see something REALLY UNEXPECTED?

I found this IN BUDAPEST, HUNGARY :o :o :o
I though the only place where you could find this was Walmart in the USA! :o :o :o

EDIT: I am from Spain, I'm staying in Hungary because I am studying here.

Roselaar

Quote from: MLMjp on September 08, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

I though the only place where you could find this was Walmart in the USA! :o :o :o

Agreed, that tops mine. :)

Any previous Battle Damage figures released in Hungary? I've never seen any in Europe, I think...

MLMjp

Quote from: Roselaar on September 08, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Any previous Battle Damage figures released in Hungary? I've never seen any in Europe, I think...

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar I am from Spain, I am studying abroad in Hungary, so I can't answer your question. But I do have seen some regular battle damage figures in Spain, but only found them in one store.

SBell

Quote from: Roselaar on September 08, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

As I posted earlier, I found mine in Walmart Canada.

And we are on very different release schedules.

IrritatorRaji

FINALLY got a hold of this guy! Whenever I see it for sale, it's usually for more than £50, I'm glad to have got it for the price I did! :))

mgaguilar

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji CONGRATS!!! That's awesome.
I was watching the rex up until the final second a little while ago, but it surpassed another Carnage Rex in price, so I thought I would just sit that one out.

mgaguilar

Sorry about the double post but it looks like no one has had a recent acquisition in a bit...

So it's been a good month for me:

Adding more rexes to the collection, and pretty important one's too.
Shoutouts to avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus for the Goldie, avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji for the HairymegaboiiiDiTW, and DeJankins for the now retired CollectA Feathered Rex + Schleich Juvie Rex.

Also took the opportunity to grow the Quetzalcoatlus (+Hatzegopteryx) collection:

Good year for these guys with the monstrous Papo release.

Also, please excuse my white balance overcompensation.

Shonisaurus

By the way, the green tyrannosaurus rex that is next to the juvenile tyrannosaurus rex of Schleich, to which company does it belong? is very pretty.

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the link avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji  . mgaguilar had me intrigued as to what company this figure belonged to.

Roselaar

First time I found a Tomy figure in a Dutch store. Hopefully not the last.

MLMjp

Quote from: mgaguilar on September 12, 2018, 06:41:05 AM
Sorry about the double post but it looks like no one has had a recent acquisition in a bit...

So it's been a good month for me:

Adding more rexes to the collection, and pretty important one's too.
Shoutouts to avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus for the Goldie, avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji for the HairymegaboiiiDiTW, and DeJankins for the now retired CollectA Feathered Rex + Schleich Juvie Rex.

Your pic reminds me of a famous frase....Because you can never have too many T.rexes...

PhilSauria

Great to see all of those rexes together, and that Quetz is even bigger than I thought it would be, now that I see it with some specimens that I already have. Which is no bad thing with me, like the larger figures and just wish stock would hurry up and reach us over here! I am convinced that Australia must be at the end of the distribution chain with these companies, if they make it here at all (and I'm looking at you Mattel!).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: