News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

Mattel's Callovosaurus doesn't look too about of place even when it's an action figure and the others regular ones. It's one of their most natural looking offerings.

Skorpio V.

Finally found some luck with Value Village!

https://www.reddit.com/user/batmans_velociraptor/comments/j9flle/thrift_finds_d/

P.S. I'm still a little puzzled with how to post pictures, could someone help with that (unless this isn't the right forum to discuss this on  :)) )
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Halzk

Quote from: Skorpio V. on October 12, 2020, 12:12:48 AM
P.S. I'm still a little puzzled with how to post pictures, could someone help with that (unless this isn't the right forum to discuss this on  :)) )
First you have to post your pictures in an "Image hoster" site (I personally use Imgur but you can use any other sites of that type like photobucket) then you have to copy the picture's link and put it between [ img ][ /img ] without the spaces of course (in Imgur you have the option to directly copy paste the forum link (BBC code) of the picture) Hope this was helpful, if any point wasn't clear, please tell me

PS: if you not sure the link is working, you can always click on "preview" (next to the "post" button)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Skorpio V. on October 12, 2020, 12:12:48 AM
Finally found some luck with Value Village!

https://www.reddit.com/user/batmans_velociraptor/comments/j9flle/thrift_finds_d/

avatar_Skorpio V. @Skorpio V. : Here you are:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Skorpio V.

On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions, those figures were the first that I acquired in my collection when I was very young.

Shonisaurus

I just received one of the two versions of spinosaurus GR Toys at my home, it is more beautiful than I expected, but it is smaller than what I imagined. Anyway, very good figure. The GR Toys version that has reached my home is the orange version. The other version (the green version of spinosaurus is still being held by customs).

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 14, 2020, 03:24:02 PM
I just received one of the two versions of spinosaurus GR Toys at my home, it is more beautiful than I expected, but it is smaller than what I imagined. Anyway, very good figure. The GR Toys version that has reached my home is the orange version. The other version (the green version of spinosaurus is still being held by customs).
any comparision pictures. Also, are these limited edition, and how much they cost. WHere can i find them?

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno You can find them here dear Stegotyranno. I send you the purchase link where I did it, it is one of the lowest prices on the market, on Aliexpress.com

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005001364153229.html?spm=a219c.12010615.8148356.2.17f32505sj1sA4

By the way, I thought it was not a limited edition.

On the other hand, unfortunately I do not have a mobile phone since my economic situation has never been good as I have already commented on other occasions, that is the reason why I do not show photographs of that magnificent figure, I hope you will excuse me, both you and him rest of DTF members.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Jose S.M. on October 11, 2020, 06:57:48 PM
Mattel's Callovosaurus doesn't look too about of place even when it's an action figure and the others regular ones. It's one of their most natural looking offerings.

I agree, it's the least afflicted with, I don't know, Ingen-osis.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

The other green spinosaurus from GR Toys arrived at my home in perfect condition. Gorgeous beautifully painted figures recommended only to those who are fans of spinosaurus figure collecting.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist Thanks for your kind words. I have a beautiful collection but not as extensive as most of the DTF members imagine it, but that is quite varied but I do not have any Mattel figures of JP or JW or Dino Riders, or Kaiyodo and Colorata for putting several examples and that takes away a lot of value and quality from my collection. It is quite incomplete although it seems that I have many figures.

Mattyonyx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 14, 2020, 03:24:02 PM

When was it shipped from China? did you pay Custom fees?

Shonisaurus

avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx I did not pay customs fees at all, they did not even hold it in customs, I think there is now a shipment in my joint Chinese-Spanish nation (at least that is what I imagine) in which packages from China are not paid Any tariff is the company SINOTRANS-CORREOS I do not know if that can be extrapolated to another nation, the truth and truth that fortunately (and knock on wood) they have never imposed tariff rates on packages from China, unfortunately they have imposed tariffs on me packages from the US and Japan.

Carnoking

Another super fast shipment from Alliexpress, this time it's PNSO's "Doyle" the triceratops. I'm not sure if this is the old or new version, but for a little over 30 bucks, I don't care! Looks great with the fall decorations too I must say.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisition. Honestly the PNSO triceratops is one of the best versions of ceratopsids made by a brand of toy dinosaurs. It is a personal opinion.

PlesiosaurusNessy

@ UK: Today afternoon arrived a little parcel from England with a wonderful content!

I got two old fantastic collector pieces from my beloved AAA brand, the ELC Sabre Tooth Tiger and the little AAA mammoth,
super wonderful and I am really happy now!

Once more a huge "thank you" for you, @ UK, to send me this two wonderful ancient mammals!
My big AAA mammoth mother is happy now, to find their lost baby mammoth!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

PrimevalRaptor

You know that meme where the family wants to get a dog, the dad doesn't want it at first but then a week later they're best buds?
That's me right now.
I randomly stumbled upon the Papo Giganotosaurus and man
I still think the pose is ridiculous (and probably highly impossible) and the tail seems to short, but I love the sculpt and it's details, certainly a nice display piece

It won't win accuracy awards (but is far from the worst offender in that regard) but especially the head is just incredible (and a giant improvement when you usually only got Schleich in stores here)

Flaffy

Lycoptera davidi. ~9.5cm long custom (not by me) 3D-printed and painted model.

Roselaar

A trio of awesome Theropods from Mattel just came in:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: