News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauropelta

For mini figures those are nicely colored.
Sauropelta (Meaning 'lizard shield') is a genus of nodosaurid dinosaur that existed in the Early Cretaceous Period of North America. One species (S. edwardsorum) has been named although others may have existed. Anatomically, Sauropelta is one of the most well-understood nodosaurids, with fossilized remains recovered in the U.S. states of Wyoming, Montana, and possibly Utah.

docronnie

Beautiful pieces! 😍

Congratulations! 🎉
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Roselaar

Found this one in my local store the other day. Glad it made it to the Netherlands, it's awesome! But it's no Sinoceratops...

Shonisaurus

Roselaar, reminds me more of a pachyrhinosaurus.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 05, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
Roselaar, reminds me more of a pachyrhinosaurus.
It is a Pachyrhinosaurus, Universal changed the name to Sinoceratops during the films production.

MLMjp

I got a clone and some food for my Indoraptor:

And also, something not JW related. After looking in countless stores I finally came across the Bullyland Lambeosaurus!

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your new acquisitions. The Bullyland lambeosaurus is my favorite even more than the legendary Invicta lambeosaurus. In my physical stores it is impossible to find it. You've been very lucky, I'm happy for you.

MLMjp

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 05, 2018, 08:01:25 PM
I congratulate you on your new acquisitions. The Bullyland lambeosaurus is my favorite even more than the legendary Invicta lambeosaurus. In my physical stores it is impossible to find it. You've been very lucky, I'm happy for you.

Well, studying abroad in Hungary, where Bullylands are sold definitely has helped me. But yeah, in Spain Bullyland does not even exist.

Primeval12

Came in from Japan. Nice addition to my dorm.

Shonisaurus

I'm happy for you @ primeval12 that spinosaurus is very beautiful and are within the spinosaurs updated by toy dinosaur companies.

Primeval12

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 05, 2018, 11:59:02 PM
I'm happy for you @ primeval12 that spinosaurus is very beautiful and are within the spinosaurs updated by toy dinosaur companies.

My favorite spino so far for sure :)

IrritatorRaji

I have that Spino too (except I pose it upwards), it's an absolutely wonderful figure, congrats on getting your hands on one! :D

EDIT: 1,000th post, woo!

RobinGoodfellow

..a big box in the mail today: Favorite Oldies Collection completed..  >:D

Desktop Stegosaurus Limited Bronze Edition (discontinued)
Desktop Apatosaurus (discontinued)
Oldies 1950 Tyrannosaurus (discontinued)
Oldies "Burian" Brachiosaurus (discontinued)

More and better pictures on my thread soon.

:)

Shonisaurus

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow I am very happy that you have reached the four long-awaited figures of Favorite resin dinosaurs, among others Apatosaurus and Favorite stegosaurus, we already have two of these two iconic animal figures of resin.

On the other hand congratulations for having located these two oddities of dinosaurs Oldies brachiosaurus and tyrannosaurus, they are precious to the naked eye and that you have not yet published more photos of these two rarities.

CityRaptor

Got a Blue-Ray and a Chicken...mimic.

The store chain selling the Blue-Ray offered it in a bundle with an Attack Pack figure, so I got the Gallimimus. Originally I wanted Blue, but they were out of Blues. ( Yep, German stores are still at Wave 1 )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Faelrin

I have another big haul of Jurassic stuff. I'm pretty much all caught up now (with the exception of the Maisie and the Attack Pack Dilophosaurus (other then the electronic Indoraptor and Tyrannosaurus, and the lava surge set), which I can't seem to find anywhere any more since stores are just carrying Wave 2 now). I've been to like 5 stores total between today and Saturday. I didn't come back empty handed for any store thankfully. The Sinoceratops I ordered online on Friday (I think), and I picked it up today (since it was delivered today). Now I'm just waiting for the stores around me to get the new Battle Damage and Legacy stuff, as well as the Wave 3 Attack Packs (Protoceratops, Proceratosaurus, and Minmi).

On Friday I'll probably get the Lava Surge play set and then I'll be done until November or whenever the remaining things hit stores near me (or become readily available online).

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

IrritatorRaji

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin Amazing haul! You're so lucky to be so up to date with the JW:FK stuff! :D

---------------------

Welcome Jonas! Beautiful little PNSO Archaeopteryx :) Had been putting him off for a long time, wasn't sure about the head sculpt, but seeing him in person is way different than in photos!
Though, I might get him repainted, his current colours are fine, but I know of a real bird whose colours would suit him wonderfully ;)

Faelrin

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji Yeah I would say I am lucky, what with the money my dad just got from some FTC court case, that came out of nowhere, which is how I've managed to get all of this stuff. Of course a lot of it went to bills to catch up on things for being poor the last two months, but it was a really nice surprise.

Turns out on Friday I'll be passing up the Lava Surge set now though. I'm going to hold off it, because now I'm probably going to have to take my chances for buying the Spinosaurus from someone here that has access to it (in the UK I think? Since that's where the Smyths toy store is, and has readily had them available for a while now?), since now Target won't be restocking it (not that it was ever in stores, and sold out instantly when it was online, at late hours of the night on weekends, my time, EST). Like other then the Battle Damage and Legacy Gallimimus, and the Legacy and Attack Pack Dilophosaurus and Legacy JPIII raptor, the only other species I really needed for my film collection from the 2018 selection is of course the Spinosaurus.

Also congrats on getting that PNSO Archaeopteryx. Lovely little figure. Does the artwork come with it too?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji My congratulations for the archeopteryx is a work of paleoart by the wonderful company PNSO.

IrritatorRaji

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin Ooh, very lucky!

And yes, the artwork came with it :) I think all the PNSO minis come with a little A4 poster.

(In regards to the Spino in the UK though, it's out of stock and there's no indication of when it will be stocked again, if at all)

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Thank you very much! I agree, PNSO's figures, regardless of whether they're small or large, are true works of art :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: