News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

suspsy

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 17, 2021, 09:13:47 PM
My latest acquisitions

Sweet! Hope to see some review submissions in the future!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

EmperorDinobot

You'll get Taco in about...Probably tomorrow afternoon, actually.  Has someone done these dinos so far?

suspsy

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 18, 2021, 12:03:54 AM
You'll get Taco in about...Probably tomorrow afternoon, actually.  Has someone done these dinos so far?

Who's Taco?

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: suspsy on August 18, 2021, 12:06:42 AM

Who's Taco?

BOTM Psittacosaurus. I have a first draft done.

suspsy

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 18, 2021, 12:20:23 AM
Quote from: suspsy on August 18, 2021, 12:06:42 AM

Who's Taco?

BOTM Psittacosaurus. I have a first draft done.

Oh yes, you were written down for that one a long time ago.

Carnoking

Picked up the first of many REBOR offerings that I've been sleeping on.

Bokisaurus

These guys ;D
[]
More photos in my collection thread if you want. Cheers, and nice additions everyone!

Bread

Congratulations B @Bokisaurus and avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking, lovely pieces to add to your collections.

ceratopsian

The Dicraeosaurus from HaoLongGood and GR Toys - more photos and comment in my collection thread, if you want more detail!

SenSx

I love the Rebor Velociraptors !
I'm really surprised not to see more in people collections, they are the best JP velociraptors figure on that scale with the Dino Dream ones  (but way more expansive).
I don't own Jack, I prefer Alex.

Carnoking

More REBOR stuff. Love the disected Compy, it's perfect for the upcoming fall season.

Judy is also a nice addition and makes me want to track down Punch as well. Weirdly enough, her metal rod was actually rusted when I opened it up. I know this is an older figure but I've never encountered rust on these rods before. I soaked it in vinegar to get the grime off but the damage was already done and the chrome finish was eaten away. Not too big of an issue but certainly an unexpected first.

Libraraptor

I have never seen anything quite like that cut open / dissection showcase Compsognathus - very interesting!

WalkingWithBeasts

Walking With Beasts is the best palaeo media documentary and no one can persuade me otherwise.

sauroid

got my PNSO Tarbo recently and i am so pleased.

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Psittacoraptor

avatar_sauroid @sauroid The Tarbo does look fantastic. Aliexpress has a sale atm, and I'm tempted to buy it, but I'm trying to resist getting any more Tyrannosaurids because I'm planning to get several of the BOTM ones and there's only so much space on my shelves. The Tarbo's chunkiness is definitely tempting, though!

Libraraptor

Justin_

A bit of an oddity. The new, tiny Crystal Palace-style Iguanadon from Alternative Armies.

Despite the size being clearly listed  on their website I hadn't expected it to be quite so small. Here it is on a 2 x 4 Lego brick.

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: Justin_ on August 27, 2021, 05:47:17 PM
A bit of an oddity. The new, tiny Crystal Palace-style Iguanadon from Alternative Armies.

Despite the size being clearly listed  on their website I hadn't expected it to be quite so small. Here it is on a 2 x 4 Lego brick.

That is cool. I like how if I'm not mistaken it's not an exact copy of the Crystal Palace but it's kind of like the Crystal Palace Iguanadon reimagined with kind of an 80's vibe.

Libraraptor

An interesting little figure!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: