News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

My @Everything Dinosaur box that turned up on Saturday contained the PNSO Yutyrannus, Allosaurus and Torvosaurus. I stuck to habit of opening one a day. All three now standing in my study for me to admire.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

SidB

Quote from: Die_Maulquappe on September 08, 2021, 10:52:38 PM
My last shot.  ;D
Sideshow Ceratosaurus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa-OakEuh70

What a masterpiece, thanks for the show avatar_Die_Maulquappe @Die_Maulquappe . Unforgettable. One can certainly see the similarities with the later Papo semi-derivative, just as their Carnotaurus hewed even more closely to its Sideshow antecedent.

ceratopsian

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx, it came on Saturday. I ordered late pm Thursday so  it was posted Friday.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 15, 2021, 01:15:40 AM
Thank you again avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur

When did yours arrive avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian ?

Shonisaurus

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian My congratulations on your new acquisitions PNSO is one of the favorite companies of those of us who are collectors.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 15, 2021, 08:13:40 AM
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx, it came on Saturday. I ordered late pm Thursday so  it was posted Friday.

Wow that was fast, never get that fast anymore. I ordered Thursday afternoon and got it Monday. I if had  that DPD don't do weekends any more near me, I probably would have given it a few more days so I don't have a big box on my bed all week. Still, builds up the anticipation more anyway. And I still haven't decided whether I will have to move the Safari Spinosaurus to put the PNSO Carcharodontosaurus there or not anyway.

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ceratopsian

With just three PNSO in the box, it was most economical to go first class post, avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 16, 2021, 12:23:29 AM
Quote from: ceratopsian on September 15, 2021, 08:13:40 AM

Wow that was fast, never get that fast anymore. I ordered Thursday afternoon and got it Monday. I if had  that DPD don't do weekends any more near me, I probably would have given it a few more days so I don't have a big box on my bed all week. Still, builds up the anticipation more anyway. And I still haven't decided whether I will have to move the Safari Spinosaurus to put the PNSO Carcharodontosaurus there or not anyway.

Die_Maulquappe

What a masterpiece, thanks for the show avatar_Die_Maulquappe @Die_Maulquappe . Unforgettable. One can certainly see the similarities with the later Papo semi-derivative, just as their Carnotaurus hewed even more closely to its Sideshow antecedent.
[/quote]

Thx - Yes indeed.
Same here with the Carnotaurus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGWpK0JIR8

What a beefy BOI^^
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

SidB

Thanks for the "sequel"! I've always greatly admired the dynamism of this figure.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I opened the box after work today:

And here they are all opened up:

I will put other photos on my thread tomorrow, including updated photos of my whole collection. But now I wonder whether I should get rid of my old PNSO Er-Ma Mamenchisaurus, it looks off next to the CollectA, and I need the space too.

EmperorDinobot

My modest haul. Behold:

The Chasmosaurus' horn fell off. It will need surgery. Luckily we have the technology.

Carnoking

Bunch of stuff arrived across the week for me.
You know seeing it all together like this? Really puts things into perspective. I mean, I'm never gonna change but at least things are in perspective.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Die_Maulquappe @Die_Maulquappe  My congratulations on this very active figure of magnificent carnotaurus figure.

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx  My congratulations on all your new acquisitions, the PNSO helicoprion and Mojo's smilodon look pretty big, can that be a photo effect? They appear larger than other PNSO figures like the stegosaurus or tarbosaurus.

avatar_EmperorDinobot @EmperorDinobot  My congratulations, nice and varied acquisitions. BoTM are my favorite figures.

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking My congratulations on your acquisitions, beautiful and economically expensive Battat (vintage figures) and Rebor are two companies whose figures are good but expensive. Battat miniatures are highly coveted by those of us who are collectors. They are expensive I know from experience in having bought them in their day. Are you a lucky person.

EmperorDinobot

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thanks, I am very happy with them!
avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking welcome to the Battat club. You got the Diplodocus?

Bokisaurus

Zaha the Dunkleosteus finally arrived! Pics in my collection thread, its an amazing figure!

Great new additions everyone! ^-^

Lynx

Currently awaiting the Papo Karposuchus and Stygimoloch, which are for my younger sibling whos in love with these two.
An oversized house cat.

SidB

Quote from: Lynx on September 22, 2021, 12:45:14 PM
Currently awaiting the Papo Karposuchus and Stygimoloch, which are for my younger sibling whos in love with these two.
Well done with your generosity.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus the Mojo Smilodon is indeed quite a large figure, though it is smaller than most of those PNSO, a similar size to the smaller ones.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx Thanks for the information, that figure is not going to escape my shelves. I will make a sacrifice to buy it. On the other hand, in this year 2021 Mojo has made a dilophosaurus, I do not know if that is known in the DTF. Featured in the Andy's Dinosaur Reviews videos it looks very good.

Roselaar

Finally visited my regular dinosaur dealer in Amsterdam and returned with these goodies from Papo, Collecta, Safari and, surprisingly, EoFauna. Very glad to see the latter in an actual store, never thought I would!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: