News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Would have posted this earlier:

Dino Riders Brontosaurus

Schleich Dinosaurs Magazine Kentrosaurus ( and Hörzu Wissen )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

Congrats, Cityraptor!  That Brontosaurus is a nice catch!

CityRaptor

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 17, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
Congrats, Cityraptor! 

Thanks.

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 17, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
That Brontosaurus is a nice catch!

Yep. Especially for 5,50 Euros + 6,90  Euros shipping.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor My congratulations for two things the first for having obtained this beauty of Dino Riders in perfect condition and the second for having obtained it at an affordable price considering that such figure is now very expensive in the eBay market in most cases.

Good acquisition

RobinGoodfellow

A big box from Urzeitshop was waiting for me at home today: what could they be ?  ;D

..in my collection thread soon..  ;)

:)

Mackeral

Shonisaurus

I see that among other beauties you have bought the xenosmilus of Sean Cooper, a beautiful urzeitshop figure. The same can be said about your acquisitions of Collecta (brontosaurus) and Safari (coelodonta antiquitatis, camarasaurus and prestosuchus).

My sincere congratulations Robin.

Bokisaurus

Just got these beauties! If you want to see more, I posted them in my Collection thread.
Cheers!
[]

Pachyrhinosaurus

I was able to add this psittacosaurus cast to my collection; it isn't even the best piece I bought today. More to come once I get a thread going for my fossil collection.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Shonisaurus

avatar_Pachyrhinosaurus @Pachyrhinosaurus It is a precious psittacosaurus mold, I also have a collection of fossils including some ribs of hadrosaur and in this case authentic. Unfortunately, I lost the opportunity to buy a carcharodontosaurus tooth on its day, the legal sale of which was offered to me by the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid. I also rejected in its day due to the high cost of a megalodon tooth in the same store.

Congratulations on your acquisition.

Faelrin

I got these two today, but did not get the last one I don't have yet, which is Delta, because none of the ones there had good paint apps for the eyes. Maybe tomorrow at a different location (the hunt for the Battle Damage Pteranodon continues). I'll have more pics in the 2019 Mattel JW toy thread comparing these to some of the other Mattel JW figures I have.

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Jose S.M.

Congrats on those JW figures avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin , I like the repaint of the Protoceratops. avatar_Pachyrhinosaurus @Pachyrhinosaurus  that fossil cast looks great! B @Bokisaurus congrats on the Diprotodon and other Southland Replicas figures, they look great too.

I recently got these

I really love the Camarasaurus, I think it's my favorite Safari sauropod and maybe tied with the Carnegie Brachiosaurus as the favorite one in my collection. All of the others are great too, I wasn't very impressed with Dimetrodon at first last year but now having it I really like it.

SBell

Went to TRU today and was surprised to discover Dino Rivals in store! For half Price!

So now we have both big Suchomimus and the DR Stegosaurus! We've actually gathered a few here and there...but these were a surprise since we never have anything show up here in reasonable time.

Primeval12

I got a new shelf for my dinosaurs today! I'm loving the way it looks.

It also frees up space in my room for a record player so I'm extra happy about that. (The one thing I love more than dinosaurs is music).

Faelrin

avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M. Thanks. Really nice assortment of Safari figures you got there. I already have the Citipati now, but I need to get those other three you got there at some point.

avatar_Primeval12 @primeval12 Really nice shelf and display you have there.

And I have some more additions. Waited a whole year for this Legacy set, and it was worth it (and I now have two of the same Grant and compy figures). Got it on sale too. The Dilophosaurus has some messed up eyes though, but that's what I get for rushing out of the store with it. Not that I would have been able to see the one eye in the packaging anyways. But it's funny looking up close I guess. And I finally found a Delta with pretty decent eye paint apps (which finishes off the rest of the Dino Rivals figures available to me for now). Haven't opened her yet to see how the other eye has been. So many of these have eyes not applied correctly sadly. Still no Battle Damage Pteranodon (granted nearly every Walmart I've been too has had bare bones stock, possibly because of the holiday shopping craze right now, but the Target I went into today was full of stuff. Wonder why that is (maybe these Walmarts are due for some desperate restocking, or people buy more from them). At least I did find a store with the Battle Damage Gallimimus, so that means they did get the case with it, although I've had that for a while now). Maybe I'll find it next month. Hopefully some other new stuff hits then.

This will be it until new Jurassic stuff is out probably. I also got a brand new phone which has a really nice camera on it. So no longer do I need to use my old one or my parent phones for their phone cameras.

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Roselaar

Shonisaurus

avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M.  congratulates you on your new purchases of Safari prehistoric animals, the camarasaurus, prestosuchus and citipati are among the many favorite figures of dinosaurs made by Safari this year. On the other hand the dimetrodon of Safari equals in beauty to its homology of Collecta to give an example as I believe that I have commented of repetitive before, if my bad memory does not fail me

avatar_Primeval12 @primeval12  you have a very cool showcase especially of your great collection I emphasize the jobaria of Collecta a figure that I sincerely like for its rarity and that sincerely received in its critical days by members of the DTF.

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin  and avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar  of congratulations for your JW dinosaur acquisitions. They are amazing and very cool figures, although in my case I am not a very enthusiastic person to collect such figures, except the Tyrannosaurus of Kaiyodo in 2018 and some exception I do not have any figure of that type of super-articulated dinosaur collections, although my taste goes to change when the Beasts of the Mesozoic figures come out. For my part is completely reprehensible that is not enthusiastic about the figures of the great brand JW. That proves that I am a collector that should in my case improve my perceptions of figures of another type of solid PVC material as are the figures of the JW company.

Primeval12

Shonisaurus

avatar_Primeval12 @primeval12  I mean from my point of view a dinosaur obscure in the toy market the jobaria, although there are several versions among them those of Geoworld.

Time is of the Essence

A Jurassic World Legacy Pteranodon from a trip to Target.

Delta and a Matchbox Tyrannosaurus. Are the Dino Rivals Matchbox dinosaurs the same ones, but in a Dino Rivals package?

A Protoceratops from Target, which I got because the box did not say "new" on it, while the one I have does.

A Jurassic Park Quetzalcoatlus from Ebay for $9.99! It is missing part of the head and the wings...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: