News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Stego Haul!

Re-Ment Pose Skeleton Dinosaur Series Stegosaurus found on eBay
Tomy Ania Stegosaurus from Amazon Germany. It's currently offered as an Amazon Plus product.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

I just came to see that there are two versions of Kleinwelka Iguanodon, a light yellow one and a Grey one. Immediately bought myself the Grey one and will Show it as soon as it will have arrived on my Collection page.

CityRaptor

Was it in a lot that ended on ebay today?
And of course there is a third variant: a blue one. 

Oh no

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 02, 2018, 07:27:15 PM
Was it in a lot that ended on ebay today?
And of course there is a third variant: a blue one.

Yeah,you´ve seen that one, too? Well, I had been hesitating to bid, the rest is cheap by-catch, except fot the Carnegies which I have got already, but hey, I love monochromes, and I think the value of a single Kleinwelka Iguanodon is 10 Euros or more.

CityRaptor

Yeah, I missed bidding on it however.  Pity, that grey one would have fit pretty well with my other two color variants. Oh well, but I won something big instead...which I will post here when it arrives. But here is a little hint:
Oh no

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 03, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Yeah, I missed bidding on it however.  Pity, that grey one would have fit pretty well with my other two color variants. Oh well, but I won something big instead...which I will post here when it arrives. But here is a little hint:

Dino Riders Brontosaurus?!

CityRaptor

Bingo! It's only the Bronto itself, no armor, but given what that alone usually sells for, I really got lucky.

Speaking of luck, did someone here win the lot containing the Kleinwelka Trachodon?
Oh no

Bokisaurus

I am so far behind with updates, but just got the first part of Safari 2019 this week ;D
Photos in my Collection thread if interested in seeing them.
Nice additions everyone!

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 03, 2018, 08:54:43 PM
Bingo! It's only the Bronto itself, no armor, but given what that alone usually sells for, I really got lucky.

Speaking of luck, did someone here win the lot containing the Kleinwelka Trachodon?
I used to own this giant figure but it was too big for my household so I sold it. As to the Trachodon,  I die not get it. Did not even know of any auction containing it.

Fembrogon

I took advantage of Black Friday last week - no, two weeks ago now? Ugh... - to catch up on my Safari ltd wish list some more.

When I get invested in a "series" of some kind, I tend to like trying to catch up on older entries before jumping in to the newest stuff. It might not be practical, but whatever. I'm looking forward to the 2019 releases!

Dinomike

Quote from: Flaffy on November 19, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
Found these gems in a local toy shop, a pity that they didn't know their value and shoved the battats in with other cheap chinasaurs, resulting in paint scuffs here and there. Fortunately I got a very good deal for them.
Considering selling (or trading) the extras. (not pictured: extra snow-shoe rex,warped legs; maiasaura)

What a great find! Congratulations!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon I am happy for your new acquisitions, for my part the uintatherium is one of my favorite mammals. Ever since I was little I liked that strange mammal was my favorite.

Faelrin

My local stores still do not have any of the new Dino Rivals stuff, but at least Target was carrying some repacks with the new packaging. Decided to just pick up the Wave 1 green Velociraptor that has been resold again, while at Walmart, since I may as well use it as Charlie, what with Delta and Echo coming out next year (although Delta looks closer to Echo, so I can only wonder what Echo will look like).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

DragonRider02

I got those two beauties in package from ED two days ago. I love them both! I'll add more photos of Citipati in Safari 2019 thread later.

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you DragonRider for these two acquisitions the tupuxuara is an excellent figure of Papo and the citipati a masterpiece of Doug for lack of gigantoraptor we have a fabulous citipati on the part of Safari.

Flaffy

Battat Haul 2, gradually clearing the local stores. Really unfortunate that some of them suffer from scuffs. Others from warping.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Flaffy on December 13, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
Battat Haul 2, gradually clearing the local stores. Really unfortunate that some of them suffer from scuffs.

Wow avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy ! Where did you find those Dilophosauruses? Would you be interested in selling one or getting something in trade?

Jose S.M.

Congrats! Now I'm dying of envy! Kidding, I'm happy for you! Those Maiasaura are beautiful.

Flaffy

Quote from: Doug Watson on December 13, 2018, 03:04:25 PM
Battat Haul 2, gradually clearing the local stores. Really unfortunate that some of them suffer from scuffs.

Wow avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy ! Where did you find those Dilophosauruses? Would you be interested in selling one or getting something in trade?
avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M. Thanks!  :))

avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson  I found them from various local mom and pop Hong Kong toy shops  ^-^
I'd be interested in both offers (prefer to sell), but I'll have to determine the price for them first, along with the other extra Battats. Will update once I've settled on something. Thank you for the interest  :D

Doug Watson

Quote from: Flaffy on December 13, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
Quote from: Doug Watson on December 13, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson  I found them from various local mom and pop Hong Kong toy shops  ^-^
I'd be interested in both offers (prefer to sell), but I'll have to determine the price for them first, along with the other extra Battats. Will update once I've settled on something. Thank you for the interest  :D

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy  I would definitely be interested in buying one of the Dilophosaurus with the base so when you have decided on a price if you can remember just PM or e-mail me.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: