News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna 1:35 Giganotosaurus

Started by Reptilia, October 06, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minmiminime

It can't be long before it's released in Europe now 😁 I'm suspended in eager anticipation!!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

PhilSauria

Yep, anticipation level now dialed up a few more notches!

Particularly impressed at how well it stood - the figure was casually put down so that the lucky recipient of this could show us something else and it just stood there. No steadying it to find the sweet spot for balance. Nice work Eofauna.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Minmiminime on December 05, 2018, 09:45:51 PM
It can't be long before it's released in Europe now 😁 I'm suspended in eager anticipation!!

avatar_Minmiminime @Minmiminime will you be doing a review on this one? 😁

Minmiminime

"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Ravonium

Quote from: tanystropheus on December 05, 2018, 07:23:51 PM
If I was Eofauna, I would be incredibly disappointed with MHHK. It's almost as if MHHK made the product look far worse than it is. Perhaps, not give MHHK early samples for the next round unless they  can get someone to take decent pictures (not the type of low quality pictures that are reserved for cryptids).

Am I the only one here who finds it ironic that MHHK would take photos that obviously made the figure look worse than it is and post them online in public?  ::)

While I think the Giga's paintjob looks a bit worse than it does in the stock images, I don't have much against it otherwise.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Minmiminime on December 06, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
S @Syndicate Bias I will indeed, specially for you ^-^

I can't wait, thank you!  ^-^

Shonisaurus

By the way, the review will be in dinotoyblog.com/forum, in dinotoyblog.com or maybe it's going to be a video review? I'm dying to see this figure of Eofauna that I'm looking forward to sending it to me as soon as possible. I hope that the pre-order in my case lasts as little as possible.

Minmiminime

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I'm going to do one on YouTube, but I have no doubt that a more established DTF reviewer will want to do one for the forum 😊 Unfortunately I read on the ED blog last night that here in the UK at least, we have to wait until January for this figure. Something to look forward to! https://blog.everythingdinosaur.co.uk/

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Minmiminime on December 08, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I'm going to do one on YouTube, but I have no doubt that a more established DTF reviewer will want to do one for the forum 😊 Unfortunately I read on the ED blog last night that here in the UK at least, we have to wait until January for this figure. Something to look forward to! https://blog.everythingdinosaur.co.uk/

avatar_Minmiminime @Minmiminime I will wait for what it takes to see and hear your analysis of the Giganotosaurus of Eofauna on video. I also hope the giganotosaurus in January mine comes from urzeitshop.de

Minmiminime

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thank you! If you're getting yours from urzeitshop you may actually get it before me, anyway! 😊 It seems to take things a little bit longer to get to the UK

Minmiminime

Shonisaurus

It is a great figure the giganotosaurus of Eofauna, it is of incredible beauty from the paleoartistic point of view, it is very cool. I hope that Eofauna makes more dinosaurs and if they can be figures of theropods obscure so much better.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The recent "in the flesh" pictures of the Giganotosaurus show it to be quite something. As overrated as "the Big G" is, this does evoke a real animal and just a little better than the great figure by Safari Ltd.

Also, I don't think this is the right place, but when I asked Eofauna on facebook whether they would do a big Hadrosaur figure they said yes, so even if it takes a few years, this is something to look forward to in my opinion.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Minmiminime

Oh yes, can you imagine how spot-on a hadrosaurid by them will be?? 😻 Definitely something else to look forward to!!

Shonisaurus

If they make a lambeosaurine hadrosaur I would like a tsintaosaurus (with the current revised scientific appearance), a prosaurolophus, a saurolophus (although we have the unforgettable saurolophus of Favorite an outstanding work), a corythosaurus, lambeosaurus (after the disappearance of the Bullyland lambeosaurus has left this undervalued species), hypacrosaurus, or a prosaurolophus (it seems to me that it is one of the few lambosaur dinosaur hadrosaurs not made so far).

Among the non-lambeosaurion hadrosaurs I would like a shantungosaurus, brachylophosaurus, maiasaura (if it can be with a nest) or a hadrosaurus.

The more obscure and rare is the new hadrosaur (be it lambeosaurine or not) by Eofauna so much the better.

Fembrogon

I think Brachylophosaurus would be an ideal genus to depict; honestly I'm surprised we don't have more figures of it, considering the publicity it got for the "dinosaur mummy" (or was it plural?).

I don't think the colors on Giga are looking quite as good as before, but that's just because the patterns appear flatter now, less finely blended. Having said that, I'm still eagerly awaiting this figure.

JRvr

Hello!  ;D
I'm the guy who made the Eofauna Giganotosaurus Diorama.
This is the first time  I see one my image is on dinotoyblog, I'm very surprise that it got there WOW!!!!! :o
Well just to tell you there will be more image of Eofauna Giganotosaurus but this time will be in the wild aka {outside diorama} so stay tuned ;)
Also you can visit my ArtStation [ https://www.artstation.com/jrvr66 ]
   By the way THANK YOU!!!!!!

Minmiminime

Hello and welcome, avatar_JRvr @JRvr ! Your dioramas are superb, I've seen them in my FB feed, they really show how good this figure is. Excellent work!

Shonisaurus

What beautiful dioramas and very nice! The giganotosaurus looks spectacular apart from that you have pictures with very cool news of Safari and PNSO. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the forum avatar_JRvr @JRvr and enjoy yourself.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: