News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna 1:35 Giganotosaurus

Started by Reptilia, October 06, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Not mine sadly not until January I can hope when my order arrives

Jose S.M.

These photos are great. The colors look better and closer to the promotional photos.

PhilSauria

Great to see more images of this and it must only be a matter of a week(?) before it becomes available to order over here in Australia, according to the folks at Mini Zoo.

My pleasure at seeing these images only tempered by the sight of that damned Mosasaur in the background - the source of some retail frustration for me this year!

Shonisaurus

It is as avatar_Jose S.M. @Jose S.M.  comments very close to the promotional photos. I unfortunately like the other members of the forum I will still have to wait since this figure is preordained, but every time we are less all those who are interested in the giganotosaurus of Eofauna to receive such beauty in the first market of collecting and even for the toy market although I frame Eofauna in the market of serious collecting despite being made of solid PVC material, which I sincerely welcome.

DerbesSchuhwerk

I reallly do love the sculpting of the feet. Very lifelike, very birdlike. Reminds me mouch of an ostrich or emu or something like that, with the leathery-scaly skin and those nice hooflike claws.

Minmiminime

"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Dobber

That does look MUCH better. I agree about the feet too. It clearly has pads, which such a large animal should have.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

tanystropheus

PhilSauria

Monsterhouse have listed this again for an insane amount - guess they'll sucker someone in but it won't be me.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: PhilSauria on December 29, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
Monsterhouse have listed this again for an insane amount - guess they'll sucker someone in but it won't be me.

avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria In my case I preordered it in a European company in my case in urzeitshop.de I do not want to spend from now on excessive way. In Monsterhouse they sell it at an unbeatable price compared to the price they put on American and European online stores.

Dobber

I ordered mine through BBTS.com  they have it listed as a January release.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Moldovan0731

I hope the colour of their dinosaur figures will be based on their dinosaur book.

Minmiminime

;D S @Syndicate Bias It's getting around..! I hope I haven't annoyed them too much with my unboxing video, they seemed a bit upset that my figure didn't stand straight away  :o I don't know about anyone else but I take it for granted that bipedal and dynamic figures are prone to a touch of distortion and I'm not bothered! I've had nothing but positive feedback from viewers, but, you know...
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Syndicate Bias

Nah you did great with both videos. I guess some people have some issues with common things like standing issues with bipedal dinosaurs. They'll get over it, you just keep going and do what you want with your videos. avatar_Minmiminime @Minmiminime

I saw someone on the comment section comment about the T Rex vs Giganotosaurus argument that plagues every YouTube video about the giant southern lizard. I was like, here we go again haha

Minmiminime

S @Syndicate Bias I possibly didn't explain myself fully, so that's my own fault 😉 I'm kind of on the fence about it size-wise, I always thought it was longer but more finely built than T. rex, then I read somewhere that they now reckon it weighed up to 8 tonnes. What I should have added is that further analysis led to more conservative estimates, but it was certainly one of the largest land carnivores of all time! Hopefully I'll get better at these in time 😉 Anyway, the more I handle and examine my figure, the more I love it 😊

Concavenator

Th skull is kinda shrink wrapped  :-\ otherwise it looks very good

BRONSON

Quote from: Concavenator on January 22, 2019, 02:17:16 PM
Th skull is kinda shrink wrapped  :-\ otherwise it looks very good

Looks like a mature dino, wait till you get to my age you will look the same  ;D dont think they had botox back then.

Bokisaurus

Looks like Dejankins now have it in stock, just ordered mine ;D
Can't wait to see it in person!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: