News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Hopes & Dreams

Started by ZoPteryx, August 18, 2012, 05:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 22, 2012, 11:53:29 PM
Yutyrannus, don't forget to update the first post with pics ;) Thanks! You've taken on the responsibility by creating the thread  :P  ;D
I'll try. I can't promise anything though.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Yutyrannus on September 23, 2012, 08:36:02 PM
Yutyrannus, don't forget to update the first post with pics ;) Thanks! You've taken on the responsibility by creating the thread  :P  ;D

Well in that case, maybe you wouldn't mind passing on the baton. It's a very popular thread and a valuable resource to many visitors. In the past Boki and Dan have done a great job of keeping similar posts up to date for past years. Perhaps Dan wouldn't mind taking on the responsibility for the 2013 thread again, especially as he will probably be the first one to receive new pictures. What do you say Dan?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 23, 2012, 08:57:44 PM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on September 23, 2012, 08:36:02 PM

Well in that case, maybe you wouldn't mind passing on the baton. It's a very popular thread and a valuable resource to many visitors. In the past Boki and Dan have done a great job of keeping similar posts up to date for past years. Perhaps Dan wouldn't mind taking on the responsibility for the 2013 thread again, especially as he will probably be the first one to receive new pictures. What do you say Dan?
I agree they have done a very good job. No, I don't mind.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Takama

Now its best someone erase this thread from exsitance to prevent confusion

SBell

Quote from: Takama on September 24, 2012, 12:49:52 AM

Probably better just to lock it.

Himmapaan

Quote from: SBell on September 24, 2012, 05:00:40 AM
Quote from: Takama on September 24, 2012, 12:49:52 AM

Probably better just to lock it.

Duly noted. Thank you, Sean.  C:-)

The new 2013 figures thread is here.

DinoToyForum

Thanks Niroot. I'll try and import all the posts from this thread into the new one started by Dan.
Thanks Dan for starting the new thread.

Edit - I couldn't merge the two 2013 threads and keep Dan as the first poster, due to the dates of the posts. So, I've merged the first 2013 threads into the old  '2013 hopes and dreams' thread instead. Which is now locked. The official 2013 thread, as pointed out by Niroot, is here: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,867.0.html

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.