News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2019

Started by Dinojunior, November 14, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinojunior

PNSO are re-releasing some of their older figures including
Baby Tyrannosaurus
Baby Triceratops
Baby Amargasaurus
Baby spinosaurus
Baby mammenchisaurus
Baby ankylosaurus
Confuciousornis
Glyphoderma
Ampelosaurus
Miragaia
Kentrosaurus
Himalayasaurus

They are also releasing new species
Dakosaurus
Keichousaurus
Spinops
Indosuchus
Atopodentatus
Xenoceratops
Ectenosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
chasmosaurus
That's all I have right now.

tanystropheus

Thank you for the information. Are these minis or 1:35 scale?

suspsy

There's already a thread for discussing this. Been going on for weeks now.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Syndicate Bias

I think these threads are fine as they list it all in one place instead of having to scroll through pages of comments to know about what has been released or not.

SBell

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 14, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
I think these threads are fine as they list it all in one place instead of having to scroll through pages of comments to know about what has been released or not.

Most of these kinds of threads put all of the known info--species and photos--in the first post, so it's always easy to find.

Side note, I've already got a few of these 2019 models on their way to me!

Ravonium

Quote from: SBell on November 14, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
Most of these kinds of threads put all of the known info--species and photos--in the first post, so it's always easy to find.

And even if they don't, the admin usually ends up doing it for the OP.

Quote from: tanystropheus on November 14, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
Thank you for the information. Are these minis or 1:35 scale?

All of the ones listed are minis. The closest one to 1:35 is the Atopodentatus.

My problems with making this thread are that, while not as bad as REBOR, PNSO still doesn't have a consistent enough schedule to reliably predict the release dates of upcoming figures and, most importantly, I've never seen these minis billed as 2019 releases by PNSO. They're already out (one of them is being delivered to me as I speak) and were first revealed on the 13th August, way before any major company reveals their releases. I also don't think PNSO is familiar enough with western consumers' customs to release '2019' figures in 2018.

I'll leave deciding what to do with this thread to the admin, but I think it should be merged with the main PNSO thread.

suchomimus

If anyone's wondering (like me), here's the link to the main thread to save you the trouble ;D
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4503.1120#msg217703

admins, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I was very excited to see these pop up in my Amazon suggestions the other day! I'm glad PNSO isn't dead after all.
I've definitely got my eye on Atopodentatus and Yi qi

EDIT: just noticed that this was recommended to be merged with the main thread.

Dinojunior

I've got more for all of you! And to answer anyone's questions he's these are miniatures.
Abelisaurus
Alioramus
Allosaurus v2
Anchiornis
Baryonyx
Concavenator
Cryolophosaurus
Guidraco
Liaoceratops
Mei
Nemicolopterus
Nyctosaurus v2
Odontochelys
Qjanzhousaurus
sinosauropteryx
Tianyulong
Yi
There are also some new bookends.
Ceratosaurus
Carnotaurus
Qjanzhousaurus
Tyrannosaurus
Triceratops

Halichoeres

I don't really have an objection to a new for 2019 thread for PNSO, but all of the things listed here are already released, and to my mind therefore count as 2018 releases.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

MoarCrossovers

Does anyone know when these guys will be released?

Ravonium

Quote from: MoarCrossovers on November 30, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
Does anyone know when these guys will be released?

They're already out on Amazon.com.

PhilSauria

The new Opthalmosaurus has begun to turn up on eBay, saw four listings today, and at 48cm it's no mini!

I'm waiting to see if it settles at (or is listed at all) for a lower price before hitting 'buy'.

Mind you if it was the Giganotosaurus, Amargasaurus, Spinosaurus or any of the others so often waved in front of us it would be a different matter!

Syndicate Bias

Well their Ceratosaurus is the first one that's coming this January that I'm actually hyped for.

Still waiting for the Big G and Spino to turn up. I know those two will go out of stock as soon as they're announced so I saved 300 quid just to ensure that I obtain them before I have to wait another month or two for them to restock, I've been waiting over ayeeear for the Giganotosaurus and Spino and Amarga. I really hope to see them soon

Blade-of-the-Moon

why on earth do all these auctions need 3 months to ship!? 

Halichoeres

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 04, 2019, 06:51:37 AM
why on earth do all these auctions need 3 months to shop!?

My guess is that they don't actually have the figures in hand yet. They're probably trying to make sales before the figures are actually available.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 04, 2019, 09:48:01 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 04, 2019, 06:51:37 AM
why on earth do all these auctions need 3 months to shop!?

My guess is that they don't actually have the figures in hand yet. They're probably trying to make sales before the figures are actually available.

I don't think any actually said "pre-order" though.  I guess I'll wait it shows up on the Amazon store.

PhilSauria

Aaaargh! Came so close to ordering the new Opthalmosaurus tonight, but the GST our greedy government has slapped on overseas orders from our country kicked it out of my price range. Damn!

Doubt that it will ever be listed at a lower price. Sooooo frustrating being a collector based in Australia!

suspsy

Jason from Minizoo told me that they would be getting PNSO in stock this year. Didn't say when exactly.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

libersaurus

We just got our PNSO Ceratosaurus and it is phenomenal!...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/238ReaBLnYzQka638

The paint is obv cloudy compared those early production photos and the support stand is slightly underwhelming. Also, whatever final coat of paint/finish they put on the mouth is super sticky. But otherwise, this thing is the crown of our collection and highly recommended. Can't take my eyes off it!

(Also ordered their amargasaurus but shipment is delayed)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: