News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2019

Started by Dinojunior, November 14, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Scream3232

My full review on the spinosaurus. Fantastic model and definitely worth the price. https://youtu.be/Lxi3xjVY39U

triceratops83

Thought this was the best place to post - Minizoo now has PNSO, including the new Spinosaurus.

https://www.minizoo.com.au/pnso/

Seriously, Minizoo is the best!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

PhilSauria

Yes great news indeed!

As an Australian collector who is becoming more addicted to PNSO models with each purchase and has no end of trouble making each purchase (let alone finding the funds!!), this has been such a relief. I have a Spinosaurus heading my way right at this moment. Gotta sort out where to display it but it will probably eat a few tasty figures on its arrival and sort that problem.

Apparently it took a while to get the deal with PNSO up and running but it will be worth the wait, with what PNSO already has on offer and what is in the pipeline. Great time to be a collector (I should put that on a t-shirt).

PhilSauria

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 16, 2019, 12:35:12 PM
Yes great news indeed!

As an Australian collector who is becoming more addicted to PNSO models with each purchase and has had no end of trouble making each purchase (let alone finding the funds!!), this has been such a relief. I have a Spinosaurus heading my way right at this moment. Gotta sort out where to display it but it will probably eat a few tasty figures on its arrival and sort that problem.

Apparently it took a while to get the deal with PNSO up and running but it will be worth the wait, with what PNSO already has on offer and what is in the pipeline. Great time to be a collector (I should put that on a t-shirt).

Yeah, it's getting late - must have hit the wrong shortcut and quoted myself!! (don't know how to delete an unwanted message).

SidB

avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria, on the other hand, repetition is the soul of learning, it's been said.

suspsy

Yeah, Jason was kind enough to give me a heads up last Friday and I immediately put in an order for a bunch more of the miniatures from both waves. :)

Still really miffed over how the original large vinyl figures are no longer in production. What's the deal with that anyway? I'd love to own the original T. rex and the Basilosaurus.  :(
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

Quote from: suspsy on April 16, 2019, 02:29:36 PM
Yeah, Jason was kind enough to give me a heads up last Friday and I immediately put in an order for a bunch more of the miniatures from both waves. :)

Still really miffed over how the original large vinyl figures are no longer in production. What's the deal with that anyway? I'd love to own the original T. rex and the Basilosaurus.  :(

The Basilosaurus is still on Amazon, at least in the US.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jose S.M.

I thought the ones that were discontinued were the first run ones, so the Megalodon and Basilosaurus were safe, but I'm not seeing Chungkingosaurus on Amazon anymore and that was released about the same time those two so I don't know of what's offered is the remaining stock.

triceratops83

Minizoo has the Giganotosaurus and the Yangchuanosaurus/Chungkingosaurus.

https://www.minizoo.com.au/pnso/dinosaur-museum-series/
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Shonisaurus

The positive thing about Minizoo is that the delivery is guaranteed. It is a serious store. The negative thing about the PNSO dinosaurs is that their prices are very expensive if we compare them with more affordable Internet sales portals.

Honestly, if the figures I ordered from Amazon are delayed, I will buy a lot of time from Jason from Minizoo or from a European store like everythingdinosaur. I value the honesty of its salespeople, independently that in other sales portals like the one mentioned in the first line of the second paragraph, they are also 100 percent reliable people.

Syndicate Bias

Im considering Cancelling my order since MiniZoo is only 5 dollars more

Gwangi

Same, I actually really liked that T. rex, was hoping to review it. The Chungkingosaurus was another one that I really wanted. All well, guess I'm glad I ordered that Ankylosaurus when I did, hopefully it actually gets here. I'm sure it will.

suspsy

Quote from: Gwangi on May 16, 2019, 12:39:57 AM

Same, I actually really liked that T. rex, was hoping to review it. The Chungkingosaurus was another one that I really wanted. All well, guess I'm glad I ordered that Ankylosaurus when I did, hopefully it actually gets here. I'm sure it will.

Did you receive a shipping confirmation email? Mine is supposed to arrive between May 17 and June 2.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dromaenychus

Just got my PNSO Ankylosaurus, and all I can say is Wow! It's a bit bigger than the Safari ltd one, but lighter. The paint job is outstanding!

Patrx

Great photos! One thing PNSO does, paint-wise, that I rarely see elsewhere is a light sandy wash instead of the usual dark wash to accentuate details. It has a really unique effect that reminds me of the way big African mammals look.

Shonisaurus

Which is more beautiful the one of the ankylosaurus of PNSO that is to say that it is bigger as the one of Safari and more light I congratulate you you are a lucky human being. Enjoy the moment and your day with this beautiful sculpture collection.

ceratopsian

avatar_Dromaenychus @Dromaenychus: thanks for the excellent photos. They show it off a great deal better than the stock photos. It looks a really beautiful and detailed model.

Andanna

This looks great. Looking forward to mine.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on May 16, 2019, 03:44:31 AM

Did you receive a shipping confirmation email? Mine is supposed to arrive between May 17 and June 2.

Yeah, I got a confirmation email. Mine is supposed to be here between May 31st and June 21st. A long wait but I've never gotten anything from China quickly.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Gwangi on May 17, 2019, 01:43:45 AM
Quote from: suspsy on May 16, 2019, 03:44:31 AM

Yeah, I got a confirmation email. Mine is supposed to be here between May 31st and June 21st. A long wait but I've never gotten anything from China quickly.

I asked about the PNSO dinosaur shipments and Yinao told me that the PNSO dinosaur deliveries are being delayed in this case from Amazon due to the commercial war but that the packages would arrive to me. This is extendable to the rest of the forum members. There is no need to worry

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: