News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Dinosaur Art

Started by Balaur, September 08, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

When will you post the juvenile Unenlagia?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

I am unable to do so right now, but probably tomorrow.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Here is my juvenile Unenlagia, based off the the Great Crested Grebe.

Like crested grebes, the chicks eat feathers to help digest the giant fish they eat (some are almost as big as they are).

Yutyrannus

Woooow, he is adorable ;D. Can't wait for the essay and the adult ( I wish I got to write essays about prehistoric creatures in school :)) )!

Balaur

Balaur

Expect Atopodentatus up today or tomorrow. This guy's just weird!

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

When will you post the adult Unenlagia and the essay on their lifestyle?

Balaur

Fortunentally my brother is fixing my computer as you read this, but I haven't finished my adult yet.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 09, 2014, 12:20:04 AM
Fortunentally my brother is fixing my computer as you read this, but I haven't finished my adult yet.
Yay :)! I really can't wait to see all your new pictures!

Balaur

I am currently working on a story about a young female Liaonignosaurus in the Yixian Forest, a few weeks before a massive volcanic eruption blankets the forest. To be posted either today or tommorow.

Balaur

I still have no working computer, and it might be a long time before I can get it fixed. But anyways, I will say that I have a prehistoric mammal I just finished. Can you guess what it is? (Left it vague on purpose)

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 15, 2014, 01:36:06 AM
I still have no working computer, and it might be a long time before I can get it fixed. But anyways, I will say that I have a prehistoric mammal I just finished. Can you guess what it is? (Left it vague on purpose)
Could it be the real Scrat ^-^?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 15, 2014, 01:38:29 AM
Nope. Here's a hint, it is featured in your series, and lives in the Cretaceous.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 15, 2014, 01:41:10 AM
Nope. Here's a hint, it is featured in your series, and lives in the Cretaceous.
Purgatorius, Zalambdalestes, Didelphodon?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 15, 2014, 01:44:01 AM
Just to tortur you just a little bit more, one of those answers is correct.  >:D

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 15, 2014, 01:45:00 AM
Just to tortur you just a little bit more, one of those answers is correct.  >:D
Didelphodon?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 15, 2014, 01:46:20 AM
Quote from: Balaur on February 15, 2014, 01:45:00 AM
Didelphodon?
Nope. Zalambdalestes. He is based more heavily based off of the elephant shrew than yours.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: