News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Dinosaur Art

Started by Balaur, September 08, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Actually, I am posting my WWD Othnelia tonight. I just need to colour it. Still, I will have fuzzy ornithopods! :D

Edit: Ugh... I don't have any green coloured pencils! I might just post some uncoloured pictures to get an idea of what it looks like.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Here, I have an old drawing, or at least a small portion of it, but I thought I should post it.

Lythronax argestes.

Concavenator

It looks really cute,I love  the way you're turning out  :)

Balaur

Quote from: Concavenator on December 31, 2013, 08:12:31 PM

Thanks! I don't think you would call it cute when it is viciously tearing a dinosaur apart, but I see your point. ;)

Concavenator

Quote from: Balaur on December 31, 2013, 08:14:07 PM

Thanks! I don't think you would call it cute when it is viciously tearing a dinosaur apart, but I see your point. ;)
Guess are the feathers what makes me call it cute.

Balaur

Quote from: Concavenator on December 31, 2013, 08:15:17 PM
Quote from: Balaur on December 31, 2013, 08:14:07 PM

Guess are the feathers what makes me call it cute.

Yep. Anything with a dense layer of fur or feathers, is cuddly. To an extent. ;)

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Yutyrannus

Very cool! I hope to see the rest of that drawing someday.

Paleogene Pals

Great Job!  I love your application of color in your art.

Balaur

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on January 02, 2014, 02:50:28 AM
Great Job!  I love your application of color in your art.

Thank you!

Balaur

So I am currently working on some Unenlagia drawings, and will provide drawings on young and adult, along with an essay on the speculative lifestyle. It will be based off of the Great Crested Grebe. I have begun drawing, but it will take a while.

Yutyrannus

Awesome! I had no idea you were doing an essay on it. Can't wait to read!

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on January 28, 2014, 09:40:15 PM

Well, not really an essay. It's more like a Wikipedia entry, but nonetheless will be very interesting.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on January 29, 2014, 04:43:40 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on January 28, 2014, 09:40:15 PM

Well, not really an essay. It's more like a Wikipedia entry, but nonetheless will be very interesting.
I was thinking you meant like some of the longer creature descriptions for The Speculative Dinosaur Project.  Anyways I still can't wait to read it and see the pictures :).

Balaur

I'm feeling pretty sick, so I'm staying at home today. Expect a picture for two from me.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on January 31, 2014, 03:44:22 PM
I'm feeling pretty sick, so I'm staying at home today. Expect a picture for two from me.
Same thing happened to me a while ago, didn't post anything though as I was mainly working on a certain project. Can't wait to see what you come with :)!

Balaur

I just finished making my Unenlagia chick. Again, it is based off of the Great Crested Grebe, and I will have a summary on the chicks.

Yutyrannus

Sounds very cool! Can't wait!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: