News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Identification thread

Started by Takama, March 17, 2012, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 02, 2016, 09:46:52 PM
Quote from: FlawedCoil82 on August 02, 2016, 06:33:35 AM
Quote from: Joe289 on August 02, 2016, 05:22:13 AM
Quote from: FlawedCoil82 on August 02, 2016, 02:08:17 AM
Ok I am too stupid for this forum. :( I am trying to post pictures of the TRex I have that goes along with the Triceratops that Gwangi posted, but I can not figure out how to attach the photos from my tablet into the post. Usually on other forums there is a paperclip icon. I am not seeing anything like that, just the picture icon that wants me to to directly link to a website that would have pictures. How do I upload/attach pictures directly from my tablet into the post?

HI! You can see this post to get the instructions needed to post pictures http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Thank you for posting that. So it looks like my only option is to make an account with a photo sharing website and upload them there first and then link to them here?  :-\

Gwangi, if you want, just PM me your email address and I can email them to you instead. I think that would be easiest.

For what it's worth, if you have an account with either Google or Yahoo, you already have a photo-hosting account (Picasa or Flickr, respectively).

That would be Picasa web albums, not to be confused with the Picasa freeware which is photo organiser software for your PC.

@FlawedCoil82 The forum doesn't allow attachments any longer, because it takes up too much bandwidth. You have to use an image hosting website.

docronnie

Tried my best to search for the identity of your Triceratops, Gwangi. 

None on Dinosauriana. 
My hunches are CT Industries or it could be a post UKRD production, wherein UKRD is no longer the manufacturer, thus, it is a Chinasaur already.  It might be found in the link I provided here before.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

BrontoScorpio

DinoLord

Rain

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on August 07, 2016, 08:08:02 PM
Can someone tell me what are those group of 4 Orange theropods on the left ? :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Big-Lot-of-30-Safari-Carnegie-Dinosaurs-Collectible-Toys-/152188548037?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=z3Jo6zI09jSVY%252B1KkmPZLPOj%252F3A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

And also the small lonely brown theropod below the 2 psittacosaurs ?

Thanks

The orange ones are unfeathered velociraptors. I think there's also a brown variant. The brown one is a sinraptor. All made by Carnegie/Safari , of course.

BrontoScorpio

Halichoeres

Anybody ever seen this and know what it is?

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

That is the metryorynchus/ichthyosaurus mcdolands toy from Ice Age 3 Dawn of the dinosaurs.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Flaffy

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 09, 2016, 07:04:40 PM
That was fast, thank you!
Sorry, made a mistake, it was from Ice Age 2 the meltdown, not ice age 3. Sorry...

Halichoeres

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 09, 2016, 07:13:59 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on August 09, 2016, 07:04:40 PM
That was fast, thank you!
Sorry, made a mistake, it was from Ice Age 2 the meltdown, not ice age 3. Sorry...

No problem, that was more than enough information to decide whether to buy the thing. (Answer: no.)

EmperorDinobot

It's made of rubber, it's heavy, and it says "made in India (that's a first)" and "dinosaurinc.com" under the two back legs. What is this? And does somebody want it?

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

stoneage

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 22, 2016, 03:53:33 AM

It's made of rubber, it's heavy, and it says "made in India (that's a first)" and "dinosaurinc.com" under the two back legs. What is this? And does somebody want it?

It's a Stegosaurus.

EmperorDinobot

I couldn't tell.

I want to know more about the line dinosaurinc.com. I checked for the website and it doesn't exist. I can't find any dinosaurs similar to it. It's a big mystery.

I also want to know how much they cost.

LophoLeeVT

Quote from: stoneage on August 25, 2016, 12:08:18 AM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 22, 2016, 03:53:33 AM

LOL XD
It's a Stegosaurus.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Libraraptor

Never seen a Stegosaurus like this one before. I have absolutely no idea about its origins.

Derek.McManus

Never seen one like that before, perhaps it was produced primarily for the domestic Indian market and it somehow found its way abroad?

Carnotaurus

Hi guys, i have this little orange Allosaurus, it was a gift from my mother when i was 9 or 10 (year 2000). It says in the belly: Made in China 1992 G - ALLOSAURUS - UKRD NO. 202244. It seems solid, and surprisingly not pronated.

does anyone knows if it is from certain line or brand?

sauroid

as it says on the belly, the brand is U.K.R.D. from China
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: