News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Halichoeres

It used to be one of the top results on Google Images, but now that seems to be dominated by JW game renders. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Anyway, here's the drawing:
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

[deleted, for 'twas a cringeworthy post]

Newt

Don't give up! Sculpting is hard, and it can be frustrating, but that's true for any worthwhile pursuit. You're doing well and you'll get better as you go.

Try not to let setbacks discourage you. Life will throw things at you, just like it does at everyone. It's OK to be upset, but you shouldn't let being upset stop you from doing the things you want to do.

Stegotyranno420

Newt

You're not alone. No one is spared unfortunate events. No one is perfect. Learning to accept and deal with these things is a major theme of everyone's path through life. I'm sure if you just look at the people around you, you'll see they all have problems too. Having problems is a normal part of life. So don't feel singled out - you're not - and don't forget that you have positive things in your life too.

I've been where you are, and I know it's not fun. But you won't always feel the way you do now. Try to keep that in mind when you're feeling low.

Stegotyranno420

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Courage do not sink! God loves you, even if you don't believe it, you'll see how all your problems are solved. Frustration is a part of a person's life, but that shouldn't discourage us. You have to get up even if life crushes you with its foot, I tell you from my own experience. Not everything ends in this life.

Justin_

If your problems are partly because you aren't able to bake your clay, maybe you should find lots of small boxes and keep each sculpture in a separate box when you're not working on them.

If it's any consolation, in the past few weeks I've experienced:

1: Trying to mold and cast a little sauropod. I made two casts and a leg snapped off on both of them.

2: Another attempt at molding and casting, this time the original was a metal, mini Triceratops. The body and legs came out like an over-inflated balloon animal. The head was skinny and too long, like a skeksis.

3: Trying to sculpt a little running Albertaceratops. I wasn't checking the reference pictures enough and made the head too big and the legs too stretched out. I cut the head off and started a new one, but that is too small.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Heres a digital giganotosaurus drawing i made

Shonisaurus

Nice figure reminds me of a modern paleoart dinosaur drawing intended for computer games. It is a simple but beautiful drawing.

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 25, 2020, 06:24:45 AM
Heres a digital giganotosaurus drawing i made

ahh I love the lips and soft tissue, i want to cuddle it

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Stegotyranno420

Thanks, im trying a new style of drawings, different from my detailed, terrifying, horror sketches
Heres a t rex.

sorry for the black squiggle that looks like its peeing

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 25, 2020, 07:35:34 PM
Thanks, im trying a new style of drawings, different from my detailed, terrifying, horror sketches
Heres a t rex.

Ha ha, I didn't think that until you pointed it out. I hope this T. rex doesn't have hepatitis.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 25, 2020, 09:26:17 PM
Heres a t rex.

Ha ha, I didn't think that until you pointed it out. I hope this T. rex doesn't have hepatitis.
hehe, btw im starting with mainstream theropod dinosaurs as they are easy, but i promise i will try to do other types

Shonisaurus

Heres a t rex.

I thought that black scrawl was the continuation of the other leg. Those green spots on the head and the back have been very good.

Stegotyranno420

Spinosaurus sketch, pen only. I hope you like it, and how is bad? Note: its supposed to look better when downsized

Shonisaurus

That is the most beautiful drawing made by you. It far exceeds the previous two. At least I really like your spinosaurus.

Stegotyranno420

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: