News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Lynx

I know it's been a while since we talked but holy cow man- you've improved a ton. Your art style is amazing and I can easily see you becoming a popular paleoartist in the coming years. That Baryonyx is on an expert level- the anatomy and detail are amazing! The same goes for the Spinosaurus, which is just plain spectacular.
If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use to draw? The current two I use really limit my ability to color and detail drawings, plus don't work well with my pen.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on October 17, 2021, 07:31:01 PM
Something being eaten alive by a Dromaeosaur perhaps?
Or yiu could do that pterosaur named after Dracula?

That's a beautiful Baryonyx by the way.
Thank you Gothmog. I like the first idea a lot. I'm on the fence between using that or something my friend suggested.
Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 18, 2021, 12:06:32 PM
All your drawings are beautiful sincerely I also like your baryonyx. A horror remake could be a monstrous and toothy pteranodon like the ludydactilus but nastier (in the form of a winged nightmare creature, indomimus rex style) devouring a human.
Interesting.  Maybe that could work for another submission.  Thanks
Quote from: Lynx on October 18, 2021, 01:29:11 PM
I know it's been a while since we talked but holy cow man- you've improved a ton. Your art style is amazing and I can easily see you becoming a popular paleoartist in the coming years. That Baryonyx is on an expert level- the anatomy and detail are amazing! The same goes for the Spinosaurus, which is just plain spectacular.
If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use to draw? The current two I use really limit my ability to color and detail drawings, plus don't work well with my pen.
Indeed it has. It is great to see you again lynx, and it's also great to see you slowly become more involved(in a good sense) with the rest if the forum, reminds me of how I joined. Thank you lynx.
For my digital art I used to use Sketchpad, a online website on my laptop where I used the trackpad to draw. Then around the time  I made that tethyhadros I switched to sketchbook on my iPad. I use my finger or my trackpad for my digitals,  no stylus.
I there is also this program that is very cheap and versatile.  I heard it was originally developed in Egypt but a similar kind was developed in china and that one became more popular in the west. Often I used the wooden graphite tool powered by Ticonderoga, I forgot the name, but j think it's called "Paper" or "Papyrus". Lol
Jokes aside, I cant wait to see some of your art, and hopefully I can get u in touch with my other art friends. 
What programs do u use

Lynx

I use Ibis Paint and Procreate with my fingers, unfortunately, and thanks for the response! I'll check out that app, hopefully, it's better than these two  :)
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

My friends uses procreate, and I will tell you in my opinion it's the best of the best. It's like Adobe Pixlr skethpad and sketchbook combined. But I understand sometimes it can be too complex. That maybe is why I cant learn blender or adobe  ...yet

Stegotyranno420

My ipads glitching so I have to use Twitter to host my images:
Hererrasaurus ischulagatis:

Nanuqsaurus holungdii:

Tyrannosaurus rex:

Cryolophosaurus:

Stegotyranno420

deleted

Stegotyranno420

Happy Samhain everyone! And Happy All-Hallows-Eve.
Here are the drawings I made for Corbin Rainbolt's Paleoween Contest

Entry one: Demon on the Cliff. Ludodactylus had just killed a small coelurosaur. It kills by using its jaws like tweezers and a spear combined. The stormy night rages, but nothing will stop him from enjoying his meal.

Entry Two: Old Hellfish-Rhizodus.
Time has warped his once fleshy body into a gnarly and skeletal form. Nonetheless, he still brings horror to the lake, like he done for many years...
Btw i made this one on my phone using my unfinished rhizodus sculpture, so i guess one year later it finally found purpose

Entry 3-Terror of the Fog-Deinonychus.
This is one of the world's most rarest varieties of Deinonychus. Most forms are of other colors, but the Golden Red-beak variety is very different, sporting a bright yellow coat with stripes and a blood-red beak.

4th and Final Entry: The Lord and the Savage: Saurophaganax vs Torvosaurus. The Morrison gave rise to some of the largest predators time has seen yet, and as the sun sets and the lightning strikes, the most deadly game begins...

Shonisaurus

My congratulations for all your drawings, I really like those muted tones, and I especially like rhizodus, torvosaurus and saurophaganax very much, they are very well drawn and they are very well achieved works of art. Keep it up.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you very much avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus .
It's always great you are here
I made this landscape of a once desert where an old tree lived for ages in suffering.  A storm came and rain flooded the dry valleys into lakes and ponds, and life may return soon

Bread

Really like the background. Reminds me of Walking With Monster's environment with the Gorgonopsid episode. Nice job!

Stegotyranno420

Thanks avatar_Bread @Bread
Some sort of theropod. I'd love to hear your guesses, but I cannot edit the polls for some strange reason

Shonisaurus

That theropod turning or foreshortening has looked fabulously good on you, the highly conservative skin colors give it a very realistic look and that mouth with lips gives an image of a highly scientific theropod. By the way, what theropod is it? It is extremely beautiful.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Thank you. To be honest I do not know myself. As I made it randomly.
Here is Camarasaurus supremus

Shonisaurus

That camarasaurus reminds me of Andrey Atuchin's paleo-illustrations. I really like that style that you are acquiring by painting the dinosaurs with highly conservative colors, they make them very realistic. To all this the camarasaurus is scientifically well illustrated by you putting body mass as it is believed that dinosaurs had. Very nice illustration.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thank you. Body mass is somewhat of my signature thing compared to my friend group(not on this forum tho).
I'm testing out a new style

Stegotyranno420

Shonisaurus

How beautiful that neovenator has been on you, he looks magnificent, his eyes shine in the dark like lions.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Baryonyx walkeri for a friend.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: