News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Shonisaurus

What a cooler alamosaurus, the illustration is out of the ordinary and the coloring is typical of a paleoartist (although I have already mentioned that before) it continues like this.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you
Gorgosaurus libratus in the desert

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful drawing that landscape has come out masterfully, the gorgosaurus is very well achieved and threatening.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks
Here is Blue Skyed Mongolia
Not happy with this piece but I thought I'd still show it
[/img]

Shonisaurus

That illustrated dinosaur is very good, so I'm going to lie to you and the landscape is masterful, by the way, what theropod dinosaur is the illustrated one? I like very much.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 04, 2021, 01:38:03 PM
That illustrated dinosaur is very good, so I'm going to lie to you and the landscape is masterful, by the way, what theropod dinosaur is the illustrated one? I like very much.
looks like Velociraptor to me
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on December 04, 2021, 03:39:05 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 04, 2021, 01:38:03 PM
looks like Velociraptor to me

Thank you. Now that I see it I think it is a magnificent feathered velociraptor illustration.

Stegotyranno420

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn, Hell Creek Tyrannosaurus Rex. A forest fire of unbeknownst to him causes a scorching hell for his neighbors and a flashy show for him.

For my British friends here's a Neovenator getting a dental check up by a certified doctor dueling with a hefty Iguanodon sub-adult

ZoPteryx

T. rex: "Mmm, smells like barbeque."

Nice work on these!

Shonisaurus

That scene of fight of the neovenator with the iguanodon has been spectacular. How well you illustrate, these illustrations are very good, you are a great artist. I am amazed by the number of good artists in this DTF and you are no exception. You have taken a super spectacular leap when it comes to illustrating dinosaurs. You have a talent for drawing and illustration that you should not miss. On the other hand, that bluish sickle of the neoveator has looked spectacularly good on you. My congratulations.

The tyrannosaurus rex is also well drawn apart as I have already mentioned in other quite scientific posts. You make very scientific and very well finished theropods.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you everyone

I had a lot of fun with these guys

Shonisaurus

How cool on parasaurolophus and lambeosaurus! They're both great, that paint color would need my PNSO lambeosaurus. On the other hand, that theropod must be an abelisaurid, right? Could it be rajasaurus, a very little dinosaur wronged by the toy dinosaur industry? The theropod's mouth dripping blood is very realistic.

On the other hand, the lambeosaurus drawn is much prettier than all the lambeosaurus made by the toy dinosaur companies by far. What a beauty of paintings. Thank you for delighting us with your paintings and your art. My congratulations.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 16, 2021, 09:24:21 AM
How cool on parasaurolophus and lambeosaurus! They're both great, that paint color would need my PNSO lambeosaurus. On the other hand, that theropod must be an abelisaurid, right? Could it be rajasaurus, a very little dinosaur wronged by the toy dinosaur industry? The theropod's mouth dripping blood is very realistic.

On the other hand, the lambeosaurus drawn is much prettier than all the lambeosaurus made by the toy dinosaur companies by far. What a beauty of paintings. Thank you for delighting us with your paintings and your art. My congratulations.
Thank you very much. It is quite flattering to hear that. I love making hadrosaurs because they are a group I previously dont usually work with and it's fun to try crazy color patterns. I also like the peaceful nature these fellas convey. And the fact we might know how they sound is very interesting. 
As for the theropod(which cant be seen anymore since the link does not work, I will get to fixing that after school) that is a majungasaurus,  I apologize for not labeling. I will make a Rajasaurus sooner or later. 
Thanks

Duck

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 16, 2021, 05:37:36 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 16, 2021, 09:24:21 AM

Thank you very much. It is quite flattering to hear that. I love making hadrosaurs because they are a group I previously dont usually work with and it's fun to try crazy color patterns. I also like the peaceful nature these fellas convey. And the fact we might know how they sound is very interesting. 
As for the theropod(which cant be seen anymore since the link does not work, I will get to fixing that after school) that is a majungasaurus,  I apologize for not labeling. I will make a Rajasaurus sooner or later. 
Thanks
I can't wait to see the Rajasaurus!
He who dwells in pond

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Duck @Duck and avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thank you
I can now see the majungasaurus but if you still can't see it let me know
Here it is
ਰਜਾਸਰਸ ਨਰਮਧੇਨਸਿਸ
रजासारस नरमदेनसिस
Ραγασαυρυς ναρμαδενσις
Rajasaurus Narmadensis

Shonisaurus

How beautiful it is, that majungasaurus gives a thousand turns in quality and beauty to the one made by the Schleich company.

It is an abelisaurid that even in dinosaur illustrations is much less treated than carnotaurus, for example. That writing is from India, your homeland, isn't it? For me India is the origin of human civilization and of all wisdom, in general Asia is the cradle of human civilization and of almost all religious beliefs. Thank you for sharing this illustration.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 18, 2021, 12:41:15 PM
How beautiful it is, that majungasaurus gives a thousand turns in quality and beauty to the one made by the Schleich company.

It is an abelisaurid that even in dinosaur illustrations is much less treated than carnotaurus, for example. That writing is from India, your homeland, isn't it? For me India is the origin of human civilization and of all wisdom, in general Asia is the cradle of human civilization and of almost all religious beliefs. Thank you for sharing this illustration.
I really appreciate your kindness. However India is not the exact origin of civilization, but one of the earliest places with civilization. The forms of writing are or three kinds, Gurmukhi(my own culture's/religion), Devanagari(The most used script in India), and as well as Greek script and of course Latin script

Here is Queztalcoatlus northropi

Herrerasaurus ischulagtenis

Stegotyranno420

Spinosaurus "Quimbolensis "

Stegotyranno420

My art journey from January to December.
This has been pretty fun, and I am excited to see how this goes next year.
I must be honest, 2021 was one of my best years of life.

Lanthanotus

Your skills have much improved over the time and your recent portraits combine an individual style with great authencity of a real animal. Very good work. :)

Nowadays there's a lot of paleoartists around and it is difficult to stand out. But your work definetly rivals most artworks I know from my childhood books from the 80's and 90's.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: