News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

SidB

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 , this is one of my favorites among your work; p.s. don't disappear completely.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: SidB on September 26, 2021, 12:16:36 AM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 , this is one of my favorites among your work; p.s. don't disappear completely.
I wont, you guys are extremely important and hopefully I'm still here when I'm an adult like the majority. ^-^
In November and Winter breaks, I will be posting more. Now I am in highschool I have much more work to do for school, on top of that, they are forcing us to go in person, despite this being California and many kids getting covid  :( >:(

Thank you so much SidB.

Dinoxels

Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Shonisaurus

This landscape set has been great for you. You already make whole pictures, those stegosaurids coming out of the water are wonderful. I like your style.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you both very much.
Here is the Mutaburrasaurus for avatar_Bread @Bread

Edmontosaurus Regalis with color

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Beautiful chonky Ornithopods, wish we could see figures of them like that.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Thank you avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx 
Finished this Zeuglodon cetiodes in 15 minutes:

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Bread

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 26, 2021, 05:55:02 PM
Thank you both very much.
Here is the Mutaburrasaurus for avatar_Bread @Bread

Edmontosaurus Regalis with color

Wonderful drawings, love the colors! Also nice touch on adding a snowy background.
Thank you!

Stegotyranno420

Thank you all :)
Giganotosaurus I doodled
Soft look

Medium Rare

Hard Look

Original

Which one looks better?

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, what a pass! How could you do the zeuglodon in 15 minutes? You are a machine as an illustrator! The muttaburrasaurus and the zeuglodon look very good but the one that has struck me is the zeuglodon, considering that you have done it in record time and that it is perhaps one of your best works of art made so far.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 30, 2021, 12:37:10 PM
My congratulations, what a pass! How could you do the zeuglodon in 15 minutes? You are a machine as an illustrator! The muttaburrasaurus and the zeuglodon look very good but the one that has struck me is the zeuglodon, considering that you have done it in record time and that it is perhaps one of your best works of art made so far.
Thank you. Most of my drawings take around 25-60 minutes, it is very nice to hear such things.
Here is a Spinosaurus I also drew, I'm starting to like pen more, and I like how it's "no undo button " taken to the max, as the creativity needed to fix the problems are joyful puzzle itself.
I hope this will be the last Spinosaurus in a while, though more colored versions will come.
WIP

A comparison of my June-July version to my September-October one

I also am gonna start doing obscure species a bit more, because it's starting to seem like they all have the same color schemes

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 30, 2021, 12:37:10 PM
I just beaten my record, this is my 12 minute dunkleosteus remake

Old version

Shonisaurus

How well you draw and illustrate dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals! You are a wonder. Those spinosaurus and dunkleosteus have turned out irresistibly good.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you very much avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , your presence is always appreciated.

Stegotyranno420

Neovenator saleyii
It's been more than a while since I done some good ol "Laptop Trackpads on Sketchpad" but since our school gave us laptops I'm getting back in the hobby, though many of my recent pieces are still made on the Ipad(I don't use a stylus, I use the laptops trackpad or my finger)

Generic Pterosaur on Tree caught at NighCam
Many of my friends have been doing this trend, and it's a very nice strategy where one does not need to pour so much detail to achieve natural looks, and looks very realistic.

Tyrannosaurus Rex
For some reason it's so addicting to draw. I might do a timeline of my tyrannosaurus drawings.

Shonisaurus

What a nice neovenator. Those brindle colors are very flattering to the neovenator. I can say the same about pterosaurs and tyrannosaurus rex, they are very well drawn

Stegotyranno420

Saurophaganx Remake:

A Coastal Baryonyx variant i made for avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03

Fixed my commisions chart after some insight from my friends

Giganotosaurus carolini

Any ideas for what i should make for Horror themed paleoart?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Something being eaten alive by a Dromaeosaur perhaps?
Or yiu could do that pterosaur named after Dracula?

That's a beautiful Baryonyx by the way.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

All your drawings are beautiful sincerely I also like your baryonyx. A horror remake could be a monstrous and toothy pteranodon like the ludydactilus but nastier (in the form of a winged nightmare creature, indomimus rex style) devouring a human.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: