News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Psittacoraptor

I agree, you have a distinct style that stands out. I love the watercolor-like effect and shading of your art.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus and avatar_Psittacoraptor @Psittacoraptor
Aucasaurus garridoi

Enchodus petrosus, sorry for any glaring inaccuracies

Duck

He who dwells in pond

Stegotyranno420

Plateosaurus trossingensis
For my German friends

Duck

Plateosaurus is an often underrepresented species in both paleoart and in figure form. I applaud you for making a good representation of it.
He who dwells in pond

Shonisaurus

I've lost a lot of your thread for the holidays. It has certainly been a fruitful and profitable year for you. That problematic leedsichthys has been embroidered and realistic with your eyes shining in the ocean.

On the other hand, the plateosaurus with which you inaugurate this year is beastly well done. I see that in many artistic works that you make of dinosaurs you focus mainly on their heads and necks with a fodo landscape and with a conservative but very interesting and realistic color palette. My congratulations.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you very much everyone!

Stegotyranno420

Suchomimus Tenerensis

Protpsphyraena

Kapitaenosavrvs

Thanks for the Plateosaurus, hehe.

Your Protpsphyraena looks really good! You improved alot. Great to see, that you still do your Drawings.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Sorry I haven't looked in here recently, but wow it is really a treat on the eyes. You have indeed improved. Such beautiful animal artwork.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

That suchomimus is one of the best I have seen in your artistic work. On the other hand, in the protpsphyraena in the water, you have done a great artistic work and let me explain, you have given your painting a three-dimensional effect, you can capture the atmosphere that is very difficult to do, there are many paleoartists who do not do it. as good as you.

JPuggy

Beautiful art. Would it be possible to make a picture of Kelenken? Or are you just sticking with dinosaurs?

Stegotyranno420

Liliensternus liliensterni.

Massospondylus

Thanks avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs , avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx , avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus and @JPuggy
And yes I will see if I could make a keleken soon

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful massospondylus that landscape setting the sun together with the detailed drawing of the prosauropod has been great for you.

On the other hand, the liliensternus is very well done, the painting details are conservative but you have improvised and you have given more life to this drawing with the coloring of the head in greenish tones and highlighting the crest with reddish tones. Keep it up, you're doing very well.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

A jolly ol' day in England, it's 2 hours before tea time, and this fisherman is looking for some fish to go with his chips while he watches some nice Month Python sketches.

Halichoeres

Heyyy, Protosphyraena! Combining the best of barracudas and billfishes. And is the earlier one a Leedsichthys?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres indeed, that is a Leedichthys.

Updated commissions. I lowered the general prices, so I hopefully get some offers.
For now, I will only use PayPal but this could change.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you to A @Andysdinosaurreviews for helping get the word out about my artwork commissions. As a gift, here is Carnotaurus Sastrei

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: