News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Andysdinosaurreviews

You're very welcome my friend! What a beautiful Carnotaurus! I absolutely love it!!!

Stegotyranno420

Thank you Andy
Here is Guanlong wucai , for my first customer(private commission) which Andy made possible

Primeval12

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's so very atmospheric. I can see it as a real animal moving through real woods.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

That combination of chiaroscuro in your paintings is great, they give a sense of movement and on the other hand that tenebrist painting that you use in your illustrations gives an image of drama in the guanlong wucai scene.

On the other hand, this carnotaurus is very well finished. It doesn't surprise me that you are already selling your works of art, in the future, as I already told you, you can be a high-quality paleoartist.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you everyone!
अश्व/Equus/Ηιππος/Horse
Whichever IE branch you come from
You will relate

Shonisaurus

How cool! Now you venture into the production of drawings of prehistoric mammals. Could you one day make a paraceratherium or a smilodon? I admire your art.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I will if I ever get commissioned or if I get a chance

Added some stuff to my good ol' Yang

Shonisaurus

That yanchuanosaurus (old painting) looks so much better with that cool landscape background you've added. I congratulate you keep it up.

Stegotyranno420

Added some flare to my Μαχαιροκερατοπς
And here is my Allosaurus jimmadseni, commissioned by Marco Makes, I will put a link to his channel so you can check him out in case you haven't heard of him, but he's pretty famous in the dinosaur media world https://youtube.com/c/MarcoMakesOfficial

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on February 10, 2021, 08:24:30 PM
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx thank you very much

Here is my Lava Argentinosaurus, based on an unnamed skeletal i found on the Google
Sorry if it looks bad
Also I will replace the Reddit(if you know what you are doing there, it ain't that bad of a place)link with a postimage link once I could access it again

Remember him?

This is him now, and he also got a teenage son.
Well, I am not happy with how this piece  turned out. It looks so pixelated and sloppy, I think I need a bigger canvas, but the last time I tried that I nearly killed my iPad.

In other news, I have inherited my oven and after I finish cleaning it I will be using my Polymer clay to actually make sculptures. No boiling, no hairdryer, I'm gonna do things the right way now.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Shonisaurus

That torvosaurus looks good on you in three identical drawings with different paint applications. The one I like the most is the central image because of the brighter and warmer colors you have put on that Jurassic theropod.

Stegotyranno420

As I have become the sole heir of my family oven which used to be for food, now that i have inherited it since we dont need it for food no longer, I can cook my polymer clay, no boiling, no hairdryer, real oven. So i have started on this iguanodon.  Sorry if the detail is hard to see. I am glad with how its turning out :)

Shonisaurus

That oviraptorid has turned out great! What technique have you used to illustrate that theropod? It is a beautiful drawing.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 24, 2022, 08:10:27 AM
That oviraptorid has turned out great! What technique have you used to illustrate that theropod? It is a beautiful drawing.
Same techniques as always  :)

Iberospinus nataroi

Shonisaurus

What a fantastic effect you have put on that iberospinus splashing on the water, it has been great, it is a great painting. I have already told you before but you could publish your illustrations in a book. I have, as I told you several times before, I have illustrated books on dinosaurs, even by well-known paleoartists who do not convince me at all when comparing your illustrations with theirs, your artistic works because I cannot call them anything else are great. My congratulations.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: