News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Concavenator

Very nice. Is that a Giganotosaurus?

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator , that is actually acrocanthosaurus but I wanted to make the spine look more like a hump

Well it's now complete, happy (belated) Father's Day

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Supersaurus and Giganotosaurus sketch

These are kinda meh. I don't really feel like drawing these days(probably because of all the summer traveling and my new Acrocanthosaurus figure are distracting(in a good way) me lol. I will be sure to make some drawings in July, hopefully in time for my Birthday and July 4th

Stegotyranno420

Sim

Wow, that's nice avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420!  I'm impressed by how quickly you managed to make such a detailed piece.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks very much avatar_Sim @Sim

Citipati sketch( Djadoctha July

Sim

Djadochta July sounds good!  The Djadochta is one of my favourite formations.

Stegotyranno420

Same here.
Updated version

Sim

Your updated Citipati art looks great!  It's pleasant to see it during twilight.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you avatar_Sim @Sim
The Spinosaurus I'm working on for my birthday

Stegotyranno420

I came back from my birthday trip and finished this guy

Stegotyranno420

Additional behind the scenes steps

Stegotyranno420

Libraraptor

Stegotyranno420

Thank you avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor
Irritator challengeri

Concavenator

Nice relaxed pose. BTW are those feathers at the top of its neck?

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator thank you, those are scutes actually

Stegotyranno420

Djadoctha July entry 3
Halszkaraptors

Stegotyranno420

Maraxes gigas
(Stupid name, cool animal. Can we please go back to the Latin and Greek names, or even other language instead of lame pop culture?)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: