News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Elasmo was MIA for this pic, not exactly sure why.  But I believe some members have it in hand already and could get a comparison shot for us.

John

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 07, 2013, 04:14:20 PM
The Elasmo was MIA for this pic, not exactly sure why.  But I believe some members have it in hand already and could get a comparison shot for us.
The Dimorphodon is missing from that picture too. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Takama

Quote from: John on February 07, 2013, 05:46:55 PM

But its avaible now

http://www.amazon.com/Safari-Wild-Dino-Dimorphodon/dp/B00B5W8O3W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360259268&sr=8-1&keywords=Dimorphodon

John

Quote from: Takama on February 07, 2013, 05:48:20 PM
Quote from: John on February 07, 2013, 05:46:55 PM

But its avaible now

http://www.amazon.com/Safari-Wild-Dino-Dimorphodon/dp/B00B5W8O3W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360259268&sr=8-1&keywords=Dimorphodon
It's nice to see something come out earlier (in this case MUCH earlier) than expected. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Roselaar

Wow, Grypo and Diablo appear to be pretty large! Or the Concavenator is just really small indeed.

Horridus

Quote from: Roselaar on February 07, 2013, 06:47:17 PM
Wow, Grypo and Diablo appear to be pretty large! Or the Concavenator is just really small indeed.
The Concavenator is about 25cm long, apparently. So they would appear to be large...
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

DinoToyForum

The new WS Elasmosaurus is also already available on Amazon here.

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 07, 2013, 07:29:31 PM

Did you order one?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: stoneage on February 07, 2013, 11:38:55 PM

Did you order one?

I think Safari Ltd intend to send me a WS Elasmo to review on the blog (watch this space), so I haven't ordered one just yet :)

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 07, 2013, 11:48:32 PM
Quote from: stoneage on February 07, 2013, 11:38:55 PM

Did you order one?

I think Safari Ltd intend to send me a WS Elasmo to review on the blog (watch this space), so I haven't ordered one just yet :)

I was hoping you would review one to see if it is an improvement over the existing Elasmosaurs.

Spino-rex13

Arghh, I wish amazon posted to Australia. At least I think they don't.

ajax

Quote from: Spino-rex13 on February 08, 2013, 05:11:31 AM

Arghh, I wish amazon posted to Australia. At least I think they don't.

Minizoo.com will have them in March, they are the only Australian supplier.

Spino-rex13

This place will have the new mojo prehistoric animals in April.

http://www.handhwc.com/index.html

deanosaurs

Quote from: mmfrankford on February 06, 2013, 11:49:17 AM
So I went to DeJankins link and just got the survey? Does anyone know where I can see some pics of the new 2013 dinosaurs? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay getting the GeoWorld Jurassic Hunters dinosaur photos on my website.  They are there now (www.dejankins.com).  Photos for most of the other new for 2013 figures can be found in different places on that website . . .

Thanks!

Mauro "Raptor86"

Primeval12

I live in the same state as Geoworld USA!

And this is 300th post! :D

Jetoar

Amazing, thanks friend for sharing the new catalogue  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Spino-rex13

Some of those Geoworld look terrible :( (the Suchomimus) while some (the Australovenator, Mapusaurus and Hypsilophodon) look amazing to me.

KeU

The Geoworld Acrocanthosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus looks pretty good.
Oh, and by the way, Happy Lunar New Year to everyone.

ChrisLikesDinos

While not quite pure dinosaur toys, Hasbro has confirmed they have a Jurassic Park toy line scheduled for release next month. Still no pictures or info.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: