News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Dilopho

Libraraptor

Quote from: Dilopho on January 30, 2016, 12:05:26 AM

That rhino looks very sinister  :o

Yeah, it has got these Alice Cooper - eyes :)

Shonisaurus

Certainly the woolly rhinoceros belongs to which company?

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Dilopho on January 30, 2016, 12:05:26 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2016, 11:55:16 PM

Two herbivores.
That rhino looks very sinister  :o

The Coelodonta is annoyed at the Moropus for following him everywhere... haha :))
I am the Dinosaur King!

Libraraptor

:)) :)) Yeah, it looks as if the Rhino was annoyed by that dumb giant following him everywhere.

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

Three interesting Stegosaurus. Anyone got an idea what brands/companies they are?

(My 1000st post in the Version2!!!)

Viking Spawn

Libraraptor

I only have three prehistoric turtles.

Libraraptor

Underestimated Ankylosaurs

Libraraptor

And guess what I have just noticed while I took stock of my collection? I don´t have ONE non-hadrosaur Ornithopod...

Libraraptor

Sickleclaws. I only have three of them. I need more!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2016, 08:03:15 PM
Underestimated Ankylosaurs

Whats the brown Ankylosaur to the left of the Dinosaur King Anky? And who makes the big grey Tyrannosaurus? Because I want one.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Libraraptor

That big grey rex is SEGA (2004)
The Ankylo? I am really sleazy in remembering brands and companies, especially when it goes for those little critters. Kabaya? Kaiyodo?! Anyone got an idea?

Silvanusaurus

Libraraptor

The one in the background is Simba.
Don´t know anything about the one on the right, it´s just nice and has a vintage charme to it.
The one on the right is by Blip Toys 2007.

On my research I found out it seems to be rare and retired and that I have their Triceratops, too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Retired-Blip-Toys-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-Dinosaur-Figure-/190777058191

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 31, 2016, 09:26:34 AM
That big grey rex is SEGA (2004)
The Ankylo? I am really sleazy in remembering brands and companies, especially when it goes for those little critters. Kabaya? Kaiyodo?! Anyone got an idea?

Yeah, the little Ankylosaurus is from the Kabaya Dinoworld line.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dilopho

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on January 31, 2016, 10:54:48 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2016, 05:13:29 PM
Various Tyrannosaurs:

Hold the phone! Who made these tyrannosaurs?
The one in the background needs to visit a dentists....his latest attack on Bash, the lone male Torosaurus, did not go as well as expected...

Bokisaurus

Nice to see some updates photo of the collection ^-^
I love seeing photos especially group ones. Hope all is well!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: