News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 21, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

Panini Stygimoloch:

I like this one very much!
Quote from: Libraraptor on August 21, 2016, 04:45:28 PM
More quirky and/or unusual  figures

A quite decent Styracosaurus:

And this one too. Your collections is great and very ecclectic!

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 21, 2016, 04:19:31 PM
Thanks to Megalosaurus, who dared to show some unusual and sometimes also "cheap" stuff,  I will show pictures of some quirky stuff I have, hope you enjoy it:
[...]
I have enjoyed it. Some times the "cheap" stuff is a real gem, like the Odontochelys you have found.

I like the Scientific Toys Pteranodon, Waiphoon Styracosaurus.
Also the unknown company Dimetrodon looks fleshy and mammalian.
The Panini Stygimoloch is fantastic.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Halichoeres

These are great! Every collection should have some room for the quirky stuff. I think that funny theropod is meant to be a Staurikosaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Libraraptor

pylraster

Libraraptor

Wooden T.rex with broken arms.

Not all Schleichs are bad

Scelidosaurus? Or what is this guy supposed to be?

Panini Apatosaurus

Macrauchenia

"Please don´t give me away!"

"Me neither!"

Cynognathus in two sizes

Megalosaurus

I like the Apatosaurus, but the "Me neither!" stegosaurus stole my heart  :o .
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Libraraptor

An affecting little fellow, Megalosaurus, right?
This Moa (?!?) is new to my collection. Or is it an elephant bird?  It´s hollow and the base says "China".

MaastrichtianGuy

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 11, 2016, 08:15:15 PM
This Moa (?!?) is new to my collection. Or is it an elephant bird?  It´s hollow and the base says "China".

Well that isn't a Moa or an Elephant bird it's an Emu

Lanthanotus

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on September 11, 2016, 08:20:31 PM
Well that isn't a Moa or an Elephant bird it's an Emu

... the overall color scheme does not match an Emu in anyway though, and the proporations, well, that's possibly a question of care in sculpting and production, but the legs are way too thick for an Emu and the beak is too short and thick.

SBell

I've never seen a moa toy--tell me that you got others? And what other creatures were there in the Ice Age basket? It might help determine the animal it's meant to be.

Any markings of any kind on it?

And I agree--the legs are too thick to be any modern ratite. It's more likely be one of the many moas than the Malagasy elehpant bird though.

Libraraptor

Quote from: SBell on September 11, 2016, 08:37:51 PM
I've never seen a moa toy--tell me that you got others? And what other creatures were there in the Ice Age basket? It might help determine the animal it's meant to be.

Any markings of any kind on it?

And I agree--the legs are too thick to be any modern ratite. It's more likely be one of the many moas than the Malagasy elehpant bird though.

I don´t have any Moa figures. And it doesn´t say anything except of "China B1" under the base. There were hollow brown Macrauchenias, a giant Wombat and some recent animals like wart hogs and rhinos in that basket, so the Ice Age information was not really reliable.
Here I have an Emu figure with the new acquisition:

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 11, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

That is one lovely little Moa figure, nice find. :))
I hope you got the other figure in the series.

Libraraptor

Douglas cuddle toy Pteranodon

CollectA baby Brachiosaurus

Pteranodon by an Italian company starting with F... (who can help?!)

Dilopho

All three of those are adorable.  ^-^
You should put them with the cute T. rex and Stego from the other post

Libraraptor

A new Archaeopteryx arrived today. The one from "Innovative Kids", a line I don´t know much about, but this animal is quite decent. Although it looks as if it had a real beak already.

PNSO Baby Mamenchisaurus, I like this one very much. It´s still much smaller than I expected it to be.

Dilopho

Is the Archeopteryx from a set?

Libraraptor

Traded it with Halichoeres, I think yes it´s from "Innovative Kids", but I don´t know if it´s a shop or a company or a line.

The Atroxious

Quote from: Libraraptor on October 06, 2016, 03:56:55 PM
A new Archaeopteryx arrived today. The one from "Innovative Kids", a line I don´t know much about, but this animal is quite decent. Although it looks as if it had a real beak already.

Is it dancing? Dancing Archaeopteryx is best Archaeopteryx.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: