News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Oh, those have a nice retro charme. And unlike Dimetrodon, Edaphosaurus does not get into a figure that often.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Sinornis

Very nice collection!! Thank you also for showing the detail on the mini Velociraptor, cool figure!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Sinornis on January 29, 2017, 09:34:02 AM
Very nice collection!! Thank you also for showing the detail on the mini Velociraptor, cool figure!

Thank you! Do you mean the Bullyland mini Velociraptor?

Pawnosuchus

Congratulations on an absolutely outstanding collection. It's always fascinating to see what other members collect and you have done an exception job in displaying so many varied figures.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Pawnosuchus on January 30, 2017, 02:12:57 AM
Congratulations on an absolutely outstanding collection. It's always fascinating to see what other members collect and you have done an exception job in displaying so many varied figures.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 25, 2017, 08:55:17 PM
I´m not sure if I ever showed you my Féves prehistoric animals [...]

Nice little pieces. Of course I love the Edaphosaurus.

And your collection is impresive. If I ever went to your house I could expend hours examining every figure.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Megalosaurus on February 03, 2017, 12:12:57 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on January 25, 2017, 08:55:17 PM
I´m not sure if I ever showed you my Féves prehistoric animals [...]

Nice little pieces. Of course I love the Edaphosaurus.

And your collection is impresive. If I ever went to your house I could expend hours examining every figure.

You would be offered much coffee and cake and have an entertaining time  ^-^

BlueKrono

Ooh, should I book a flight to Germany? I've always wanted to see Cologne Cathedral...
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Libraraptor

Quote from: BlueKrono on February 03, 2017, 12:48:27 PM
Ooh, should I book a flight to Germany? I've always wanted to see Cologne Cathedral...
Every fellow collector is invited to see my collection in person.  Actually I would like to meet many of you in Person.  I am still fond of the idea of a Germany DTF Meeting.

Libraraptor

Small Hadrosaurs:

Back: Rothschild and Kaiyodo Parasaurolophus
Front: Inpro knockoff (?) Corythosaurus, K&M Parasaurolophus, PNSO Olorotitan

Purple Marx Kronosaurus and a small red knockoff.

Libraraptor

Joy City Plesiosaurus:

Could they really bend their flappers this far downwards?!

Schleich "Panzersaurier" (Proganochelys?!):

It looks like its feed had been milled off with a belt sander...Unlucky little fellow. It´s save with me now!

CityRaptor

That Plesiosaurus thinks it is a Sauropod.

Poor Panzersaurier. I wonder if would be possible to create some sort of "prosthesis" for it.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

BlueKrono

Yes, the Joy City plesiosaur is a very upright fellow. If you need any close ups of the Prog's feet, I have one, just in yellow.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

Come on guys, haven't you heard of of Plesiosaurus bathypteroides, the species that walked on its flipper-tips like a tripod fish?

;D
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Oh that's weird. Deep sea I'm guessing? Lotta straight freaks down there.

Halichoeres

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 15, 2017, 11:02:49 PM
Oh that's weird. Deep sea I'm guessing? Lotta straight freaks down there.

You betcha!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 15, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
Come on guys, haven't you heard of of Plesiosaurus bathypteroides, the species that walked on its flipper-tips like a tripod fish?

;D
What was discovered first, the fish or the plesiosaur?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on March 16, 2017, 01:38:19 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on March 15, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

;D
What was discovered first, the fish or the plesiosaur?

Turns out Plesiosaurus was actually described decades before Bathypterois. I'd never thought to check!

Libraraptor

Fascinating fish! Whoa!

Thanks for the prothesis suggestion, but I won´t change anything. Somewhere else here we had been asked if we give damaged figures a refugee and accept them as they are. And I say "yes" twice!

Libraraptor

Five guys from a Schleich series from the eighties. The waving biped on the very right is no Ornithopod Iguanodon but is classified as a Tyrannosaurus - despite the four fingers! I think that including their Ankylosaurus, which reminds me at the unspeakable Inpro one, all the figures are quite decent and have a certain charm.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: