News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on March 07, 2022, 04:33:26 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on March 06, 2022, 07:23:05 PM
2 x Moschops: Tootsie Toys/Ajax (left) and Definitely Dinosaurs
How big is the Tootsie next to the Marx ? ( if you have one ).

Here you are:

Libraraptor

Three small sauropods. Safari baby Brachiosaurus, Disga Diplodocus and a bizarre "furry mammoth-sauropod" of which I know neither its origin nor its brand.

Crackington

That furry sauropod is a strange looking beastie. Reminds me of the Dinowaurs Survival brand. Is it small enough to be one?

Fembrogon

I'm pretty sure I have a variant (knockoff?) of the "furry" sauropod in storage, except mine is green & black in coloration. Very rubbery texture, don't recall a brand name on it either. (sadly I don't have photos of it)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I've seen that "furry" sauropod too  at car boot sales. Very unusual
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Libraraptor

Many lovely Dicynodonts.

Lanthanotus

A charming group indeed, especially the most front one is a eyesight :D

Libraraptor

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 12, 2022, 10:09:36 PM
A charming group indeed, especially the most front one is a eyesight :D

:D ;D

Crackington

That's a nice group shot avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor and interesting to see their "evolution" as figures with the fantastic Lisowicia looking majestic at the back.

What is the model at the front left, in front of the Tyco Placerias and the Starlux Endothiodon?

Libraraptor

Quote from: Crackington on April 13, 2022, 09:30:34 AM
That's a nice group shot avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor and interesting to see their "evolution" as figures with the fantastic Lisowicia looking majestic at the back.

What is the model at the front left, in front of the Tyco Placerias and the Starlux Endothiodon?

It is from the trading card game "Predators-Return of the dinosaurs"

Crackington

Thanks, I hadn't heard of them before, some interesting figures. I notice that they also did a  Lystrosaurus,  there can't  be too many toylines producing two dicynodonts!

CityRaptor

Probably has to do with the toyline's complete lack of Palaeozoic creatures. Everything is separated into Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous and Cenozoic...with Cenozoic being dropped once it changed into "Predators DNA Fusion" and later "Predasaurs". At that point they however seem to confuse Placerias for a Ceratopsian...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Nice set of dicynodonts, hopefully they will be more represented in the toy dinosaur market. For me, it is an iconic figure of a prehistoric animal from the Paleozoic, although some existed until the Cenozoic. Thanks for sharing photos.

Libraraptor

Schleich 1995 orca with Doris.

Halichoeres

Schleich can make really nice extant animals when they want to.

That Doris fits right in with your museum exclusive collection!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

And so the Orca is no longer the apex predator...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Bokisaurus

🤣 omg! I totally forgot about Doris! I remember those days of trying to acquire that model😃 now I have dig out mine!

Libraraptor

Toyway WWD Polacanthus with Collecta Scelidosaurus

Toyway WWD Liopleurodon with a piece of back flipper broken off

Among some other Pliosaurs

Pliosaurking

Great collection avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor
Your making me jealous with your pliosaurs!

Shonisaurus

Nice complete collection of pliosaurs. I'm happy for you.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: