News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yutyrannus: The Feathered Tyrant

Started by Yutyrannus, September 25, 2012, 02:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

I am thinking of writing a book following the the life of a young male Yutyrannus named Patch (because of the color patches on his feathers). It will also follow the rest of his pack. Other creatures in the book include: a Microraptor named Crow; a villain Sinotyrannus named Scar (because of the long scar that goes down his skull and through his eye); a herd of Hongshanosaurus; and a turky-like pair of Beipiosaurus. Any suggestions about the book or for other creatures?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

TheAllosaur

Maybe his father could be a very strong Yutyrannus that often fights with Scar (since Sinotyrannus is a Proceratosaur, maybe he could have a crest). I think you should have a rather clever and adventurous little Dilong.
Is this, just possibly, an idea based on my book? Just maybe?  ;)
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 25, 2012, 02:47:48 AM
Maybe his father could be a very strong Yutyrannus that often fights with Scar (since Sinotyrannus is a Proceratosaur, maybe he could have a crest). I think you should have a rather clever and adventurous little Dilong.
No it isn't. I have had the idea for a while now. It is, however, somewhat based on the below picture. I wanted to put in a Dilong, but I wasn't sure if it lived at the same time. And yed, it was a member of Patches pack the gave Scar his scar. Also, yes Sinotyrannus did have a crest.

[attachment msg=19616][/attachment]

TheAllosaur

Yep, Dilong lived alongside. This will be awesome!
I see I am not the only fan of Robinson Kunz. (teratophoneus) i love that picture :)
He is going to do a JP ACROCANTHOSAURUS!!!!!! i cannot wait!
Allosaur......Acro is awesome.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 25, 2012, 03:17:26 AM
Yep, Dilong lived alongside. This will be awesome!
I see I am not the only fan of Robinson Kunz. (teratophoneus) i love that picture :)
He is going to do a JP ACROCANTHOSAURUS!!!!!! i cannot wait!
Allosaur......Acro is awesome.
Thanks. Dilong will be added in. I'm thinking of calling him Speedy.

TheAllosaur

Awesome! Is this going to be from the piont of veiw of the Yutyrannus?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Takama

cool, a new dino only story. 8)

I am in the process of making a long extensive collection that i hope to publish in the future. Starting from the Paleozoic all the way to the ice age.

I now know not to tackle  Yutyannus since you claimed him first.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Takama on September 25, 2012, 04:44:30 AM
cool, a new dino only story. 8)

I am in the process of making a long extensive collection that i hope to publish in the future. Starting from the Paleozoic all the way to the ice age.

I now know not to tackle  Yutyannus since you claimed him first.
This sounds cool! Also I have a suggestion: you should have a story about Guanlong, and a later one about Zhuchengtyrannus/Tarbosaurus/Tyrannosaurus (something in that area) to show how tyrannosaurs grew to the top.

Yutyrannus

Now that I revealed this book, I think you know why I'm re-drawing my Yutyrannus ;)

TheAllosaur

Mine (my book) has both Zhuchengtyrannus and Tarbosaurus, it is now 4 pages. I know that is short, but I just started.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 26, 2012, 03:34:30 AM
Mine (my book) has both Zhuchengtyrannus and Tarbosaurus, it is now 4 pages. I know that is short, but I just started.
Cool!

TheAllosaur

So far I have introduced the main setting, the Sinoceratops, the Tsintaosaurus, A ornithomimosaur, and Micropachycephalosaurus.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 26, 2012, 03:38:34 AM
So far I have introduced the main setting, the Sinoceratops, the Tsintaosaurus, A ornithomimosaur, and Micropachycephalosaurus.
Awesome! Also please try to publish your book, I really want to read it.

Yutyrannus

The Pssitacosaurus has been swapped for Hongshanosaurus.

Jetoar

Quote from: Yutyrannus on September 25, 2012, 03:05:24 AM
No it isn't. I have had the idea for a while now. It is, however, somewhat based on the below picture. I wanted to put in a Dilong, but I wasn't sure if it lived at the same time. And yed, it was a member of Patches pack the gave Scar his scar. Also, yes Sinotyrannus did have a crest.

Amazing draw You are talented. I like all your draw.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

Awesome ideas, after I finish the first few chapters, I will post a quick preview online for you guys!
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Jetoar on September 26, 2012, 12:00:27 PM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on September 25, 2012, 03:05:24 AM

Amazing draw You are talented. I like all your draw.
That's not my drawing, that's Teratophoneus's. It just helped to inspire my book.

TheAllosaur

yeah, I check Teratophones's gallery daily. He just did a infographic on Daemonosaurus.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Patch the Yutyrannus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: