News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Trying out some new ground cover, less grass-like stuff... and experimenting with eye edits...

Over9K

Over9K

SidB

First image that I saw this morning - appropriate.

Bread

Lovely photos. GR Toys Carcharodontosaurus looks wonderful with those background colors.

Over9K

Over9K

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Over9K on July 23, 2021, 07:34:49 AM

Nice photography/image editing, Over9K.

What figure is that very vintage Triceratops?

Eocarcharia

Wonderful photographs, I love seeing these figures surrounded by nature.

Shonisaurus

Nice photos. That "retro" triceratops is great.

Over9K

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 23, 2021, 10:44:35 PM
Nice photography/image editing, Over9K.
What figure is that very vintage Triceratops?

Thank you! I would mention though, that everything you see there is done in camera, no Photoshop. Any manipulation is limited to minor light and color enhancement. Other than that I have experimented with some eye edits, but I'm not entirely happy with results.

The trike is the Ray Harryhausen 100years Anniversary Series 'One Million Years B.C.' Soft Vinyl Triceratops by X-Plus/Star Ace.

They also did a 'OMY B.C.' Allosaurus in soft vinyl.

They'll also be releasing a soft vinyl Gwangi in Q1/'22...

X-Plus/Star Ace are also doing Harryhausen dinosaurs in hard polyresin, including the 'OMY B.C.' Triceratops again, and the Ceratosaurus.

Please excuse the lateness of my reply, I was away for a few days.

Over9K

Quote from: Eocarcharia on October 23, 2021, 10:56:36 PM
Wonderful photographs, I love seeing these figures surrounded by nature.

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 24, 2021, 10:14:27 AM
Nice photos. That "retro" triceratops is great.

Thank you both, I appreciate the feedback!  ^-^

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: