News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - New for 2021

Started by Halichoeres, October 05, 2020, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinoxels

Quote from: Primeval12 on November 07, 2020, 01:10:15 PM
I'm wondering what we will see first; the 2021 reveals or the election results...
The funny thing is he isn't wrong.
A pinnocio emoji? Doesn't that represent lying? Eh, it could just be the Dino Dana figures.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Roar

Safari Ltd was the first company to release figures early in the Year. Wouldnt surprise me of they had more. If there would not be more i think they would have replied with a no.
Onwards to adventure!

DC

Baryonx is a good choice as it was one of the best figures from the museum line. The Daspletosaurus was nice surprise. I like the way Safari grows the box on the figure range. There is a lot more interest in animals from the Campanian and Judith River faunas. I have the old Wild Safari Hypacrosaurus figures to go with it. 

What surprised me was how fast they incorporated the new Spinosaurus material. That kind of turn over could never have happened a few years back when turning out a new figure took 2 years.  The technology and development processes are changing very fast.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

stargatedalek

Two eyes and then Pinocchio would probably be something along the lines of "eyes lying" or "your eyes deceive you". I'm not getting my hopes, because I assume they were trying to direct you to the two fantasy dinosaurs.

Primeval12

I'm wondering what we will see first; the 2021 reveals or the election results...

Well... this aged poorly....

suspsy

Quote from: Primeval12 on November 07, 2020, 06:26:50 PM

Well... this aged poorly....

Between the first 2021 CollectA reveals and now this, it's been a jolly good week! Proper Safari reveals would be the proverbial icing on the cake!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Loon

I've probably said this before, but I do wonder if some of the reveals by PNSO and CollectA have been pushing back Safari's reveals. I mean, probably not, but still.

Mellow Stego

Still nothing, huh?
I'm down for the teasing of new merch, but kinda wish it wasn't this long of a wait.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Wandering

Well the from what little we can see so far the Baryonyx looks pretty cool and what ever the tyrannosaur is looks excellent, again from what I can see.  The Spino looks... ehh I'll have to wait for more photos.  I wonder if the rumor of more silhouettes to come or what ever will turn out to be true.

Dinoxels

This caught my eye when I was scrolling through Safari Ltd.'s Instagram stories. In one week we should get the reveals.

indohyus

Quote from: Dinoxels on November 09, 2020, 09:24:26 PM

This caught my eye when I was scrolling through Safari Ltd.'s Instagram stories. In one week we should get the reveals.

Here's hoping. Be interesting to see what they bring out, especially from that vote they put out.

profnik

I saw it on Instagram too.   :D can wait to see more prehistoric collection Safari Ltd 2021 for available next week for this year an next month of holiday Christmas gift. So I send email for dean walker from dejankins for safari Ltd 2021 images these 6 of them of extinct animals eyes guessing image on the website 2 days ago.

Dinoxels

Quote from: profnik on November 09, 2020, 10:09:07 PM

I saw it on Instagram too.   :D can wait to see more prehistoric collection Safari Ltd 2021 for available next week for this year an next month of holiday Christmas gift. So I send email for dean walker from dejankins for safari Ltd 2021 images these 6 of them of extinct animals eyes guessing image on the website 2 days ago.
avatar_profnik @profnik You saw six full reveal images? Is there any way you could post them?

Szajmin

Wait. Six new extinct animals?

All dinos or something more interesting?

CityRaptor

Well, we know of 3 regulars, 2 Fantasy and 2 Dino Dana. Makes 7. 
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Arctinus

Well, this was in their story (seems like no one has posted it yet?).  :D

Spoiler
[close]

suspsy

Quote from: Arctinus on November 12, 2020, 05:40:46 PM
Well, this was in their story (seems like no one has posted it yet?).  :D

Spoiler
[close]

Yes, the fantasy T. rex has been discussed here previously.

The 17th, eh? Seeing will be believing!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Arctinus

Ah, must've missed it then. My bad.  ^-^

CityRaptor

Yeah, I wanted to have them listed in the firs post, too, but Halichoeres didn't include them because:
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 04, 2020, 03:17:23 AM
I didn't include them because they're not part of the prehistoric line, they're part of the mythical line. Just like the Papo Kraken wasn't included in the Papo 2020 thread, despite its resemblance to an ammonite. These aren't dinosaurs, just, in Safari's words, "inspired" by dinosaurs.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Bread

I've been thinking about this new Spinosaurus lately. Due to the fact Safari updated it so quickly as a result of current fossil evidence, does anyone else think we will have an updated Tyrannosaurus for 2022 or later? I assume this because the possibility of the Spinosaurus figure being popular.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: