News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Garratt-ization continues.......

Started by martin garratt, March 17, 2012, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Seijun on April 28, 2013, 11:40:43 PM
Why is it naked?

I was thinking the same thing..lol I guess it's so individuals can add their own or leave them off if they choose to do so.

It's a really nicely done retroviraptor as is though.

martin garratt

Hypsilophodon

I sculpted this one a few years ago - a young Hypsilophodon about to take a nap

Blade-of-the-Moon

Martin you really need to start selling these. I would seriously have bought that. Eventually I want to get an adult Hypsilophodon and a baby would be great for it.  The paint job ain't half bad either.. ;)

amargasaurus cazaui

Wow, I am with Blade, I actually would love to buy that dinosaur ! I think its amazing. I like the droopy looking eyes and almost puppylike pose.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

martin garratt

Koolasuchus

Available at: Dans Dinosaurs; a couple showing size comparison

martin garratt

Diplodocus

Sculpted by Sean Cooper for Davide Ronchi - MO Models; also available at: Dans Dinosaurs

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Koolasuchas looks really realistic , The Diplo is awesome as well . :)

postsaurischian

Awesome models - the Diplodocus is adorable.
Wonderful work by Martin :)!!

caspakian

Wow, I really like the paint job on the Koolasuchus. Wouldn't that look cool half submerged in the water on a creek bank.   

martin garratt

Quote from: caspakian on May 21, 2013, 04:30:03 AM
Wow, I really like the paint job on the Koolasuchus. Wouldn't that look cool half submerged in the water on a creek bank.

That's exactly what is going to happen with it

lourebro

Martin,

Great meeting you at Wonderfest!  Of course your feathered dino's were over the top!  The method you used to show Dino Down was cleaver AND realistic.  Care to devulge your secret to the rest of these dinophiles?  Anyhow, my goal is to reach your level for next years fest,........., I probably have a better chance at the Lotto.  OK, enough of my fawning over your artistry.

LOU R

martin garratt

Sinosauropteryx and Jinfengopteryx

Great meeting you Lou, and seeing everyone again.

This was one of my two 'scratchbuilt' entries that I took with me to Wonderfest.
I was very pleased to receive 'Silver' with this one.

But I was 'Over The Moon' to get Gold with my Jinfengopteryx

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow Martin..that would an AWESOME pet !

Congrats !

Jetoar

I think that you are the firt person that have an alive dinosaur  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:o :D :o :D Absolutely stunning!!! Adorable!

martin garratt

Torosaurus

This is Shane's first Torosaurus, painted for a friend

lourebro

Martin,

Good meeting you at Wonderfest.  As usual your models superb (I thought your method to make down was cleaver.).  I'd love to see you do an article in a model mag such as Amazing Figure Modeler.  Anyhow see you next year.

Lou R

martin garratt

Quote from: lourebro on June 08, 2013, 05:12:14 PM
Martin,

Good meeting you at Wonderfest.  As usual your models superb (I thought your method to make down was cleaver.).  I'd love to see you do an article in a model mag such as Amazing Figure Modeler.  Anyhow see you next year.

Lou R

All being well, I will be there!
I look forward to seeing yourself and everyone next year.

martin garratt

Nyctosaurus

Sculpted by Dan LoRusso; painted by myself for a customer

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: