News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Garratt-ization continues.......

Started by martin garratt, March 17, 2012, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin garratt

1:40 scale Parasaurolophus

Two 1:40 Scale Parasaurolophus from Shapeways both in WSF material

martin garratt

Centrosaurus (Shapeways)

Two 1:40 Centrosaurus figures from Shapeways WSF material; both have been altered.
One 1:72 Centrosaurus from Shapeways,  I have removed the horns to depict a youngster.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice dios Martin !

The Centrosaur feeding on a tree is cool !

Did the other two just see some sort of danger ?

Seijun

My first thought was they were communicating with a group much further away.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

amargasaurus cazaui

I thought it was obvious...they are saying they just saved money on their car insurance !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Takama

Quote from: martin garratt on September 20, 2013, 11:10:11 AM
Papo Pachyrhinosaurus

Repainted and based for a customer

Cookies and Cream anyone?

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Martin, where could I order one of your pieces?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

martin garratt

Hi,

I usually don't sell any of my personal collection.
Customers will send their kits to me to be built and painted, (or they can be sent direct to me by the supplier which saves on shipping)

For further information please email: [email protected]

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

So then shipping you a Dino for a paint job and a diorama addition would be how much?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

amargasaurus cazaui

You might wish to email him at the address he provided for you to work on details and pricing. Generally its better to discuss such things more one on one to get a solid understanding. I will add that I have many pieces done by Martin, painted, built, bases added, special requests and what not. In each and every specific item Martin has always shown a dedication to his work and professionalism that is seldom matched. He has painted everything from godzilla to Proto-covered with paint-ceratops for me so he is quite compentent. In addition as a final thought, his prices are reasonable, and in the few cases where I asked something be added or altered it was done just as I asked without any problem ever.
I love my small library of work by Martin and I consider him one of the best working artists today in this area. ..almost sounds like a paid advfertisement, but yeah, he and Marilyn make it happen .
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

-Peter Benchley

dgmilner

I'll second that - I completely agree with absolutely everything said.

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 21, 2013, 08:54:04 PM
You might wish to email him at the address he provided for you to work on details and pricing. Generally its better to discuss such things more one on one to get a solid understanding. I will add that I have many pieces done by Martin, painted, built, bases added, special requests and what not. In each and every specific item Martin has always shown a dedication to his work and professionalism that is seldom matched. He has painted everything from godzilla to Proto-covered with paint-ceratops for me so he is quite compentent. In addition as a final thought, his prices are reasonable, and in the few cases where I asked something be added or altered it was done just as I asked without any problem ever.
I love my small library of work by Martin and I consider him one of the best working artists today in this area. ..almost sounds like a paid advfertisement, but yeah, he and Marilyn make it happen .

tyrantqueen

Who does the mallard troodon belong to?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice concept Martin..I'm surprised you didn't have it fishing ! lol

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

-Peter Benchley

krentz

The first one, the white and brownish one is my favourtie.  I like the base too.  If I get you to paint one thats how I'd like it done!

D

ningoth4

These are great Martin! I have this kit as well but have not started it yet. I like that pattern on your first one, and the extra work on that last one to show movement was really awesome as well. I always love seeing your work.

While I have you here, I would like to post the one I just finished you saw on FB, is this the category on the forum I would do that? I assume it is since this is where you are posting yours. Just making sure as I am still quite new here. I do have them up on Clubhouse as well.

Kevin

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: ningoth4 on October 24, 2013, 12:49:14 PM
These are great Martin! I have this kit as well but have not started it yet. I like that pattern on your first one, and the extra work on that last one to show movement was really awesome as well. I always love seeing your work.

While I have you here, I would like to post the one I just finished you saw on FB, is this the category on the forum I would do that? I assume it is since this is where you are posting yours. Just making sure as I am still quite new here. I do have them up on Clubhouse as well.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Since it is a model you can start a thread here and share it or in the Dinosaur Art section, totally up to you.

Chris

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: