News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA--New for 2021

Started by suspsy, October 20, 2020, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triceratops83

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on January 23, 2021, 10:39:02 PM
After these hard Weeks (and coming months) of neverending new PNSO Figures, i remembered another Company i am happy about. Really looking forward to Collectas new Figures. Is there any News when the first Figures are going to the shelves?

Minizoo usually gets them first, I'd keep an eye out there. They've already got a couple repaints for this year (Kangaroo and Meerkat), so I don't think the wait'll be too long now.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Bread

I love that Kamuysaurus! Looks smaller than I thought, but that's fine with me. Colors look much darker compared to the promotional images, again I am fine with this and I even prefer it being darker. I am eager to have this one in hand! I am also eager to see the Mamenchisaurus in hand. These will probably be the only two I'll be picking up out of the CollectA 2021 line.

Dusty Wren

Okay, I'm totally sold on the Kamuysaurus now. What an adorable little hadrosaur.
Check out my customs thread!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The Kamuysaurus looks lovely, the Megalosaurus isn't great but still a lot better than the competition. Looking forward to both of these
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

PrimevalRaptor

Absolutely love those two guys, they are pretty detailed for their size, especially love the Megalosaurus, been waiting SO long for a good one!

Blade-of-the-Moon

suspsy

I rather like both of these little dinos. Wonder how big the Neovenator is compared to the Megalosaurus?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Bokisaurus

Both looks very nice, can't wait to get them and see them in person 😃

Fenestra

Maybe it's just me, but it kinda looks like it has two right hands.
And now I can't unsee it anymore....  Nice figure though.

Faelrin

I wasn't expecting a review of the Xiphactinus to be up so soon. It is easily one of my most anticipated 2021 releases. Going to give this a watch while I have lunch.

Edit: After watching it, this is still on my wishlist for sure.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

suspsy

The Xiphactinus is smaller than I thought it would be, but no matter. If anything, it means less precious shelf space consumed.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

PrimevalRaptor

The countershading seems less prominent than on the prototype, but still a very nice figure. Glad to finally have a decent-sized Xiphactinus!

Shonisaurus

The xhipactinus is small, but I honestly thought from the measurements Mike gave that it would be smaller. He is honestly a highly interesting figure. It is after all the only xiphactinus that has news in the toy market and in my case it would be the second figure of that exotic fish, in this case, the two of Collecta and honestly it is an extremely well made and highly scientific figure. Hooray for Collecta!

stargatedalek

Not as small as I was afraid it would be, can anyone confirm any rough scale estimates?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: