News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

There is a size comparison to the Stegosaurus as well.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7325336056

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SRF on April 29, 2021, 01:15:40 PM
Found this in hand photo of Paul the Allosaurus on Facebook. All though I really like the blue eyes on Wyatt and also on Austin, I'm not so sure what to think of blue eyes on a theropod. Somehow I feel blue eyes are a bit misplaced on a carnivore.

Allosaurus wasn't a high priority for me to begin with and with hopefully a lot more to come from PNSO in the coming weeks, this one is going to be a pass for me after all.

I've had a hard time putting blue eyes in anything. So far only the Quetzalcoatlus I made has them.  Thereopods I generally prefer with yellow, orange, light brown.. bird of prey eyes.

Faelrin

Wow it looks really nice next to that Stegosaurus. And that price, ouch.

Now I'm just curious about the scale for this one.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

SidB

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 29, 2021, 02:35:08 PM
Found this in hand photo of Paul the Allosaurus on Facebook. All though I really like the blue eyes on Wyatt and also on Austin, I'm not so sure what to think of blue eyes on a theropod. Somehow I feel blue eyes are a bit misplaced on a carnivore.

Allosaurus wasn't a high priority for me to begin with and with hopefully a lot more to come from PNSO in the coming weeks, this one is going to be a pass for me after all.

I've had a hard time putting blue eyes in anything. So far only the Quetzalcoatlus I made has them.  Thereopods I generally prefer with yellow, orange, light brown.. bird of prey eyes.
"Old blue eyes", eh? Maybe he's the Frank Sinatra of theropods?

Faelrin

I have a question. I (or technically my mother did as an early birthday present) ordered numerous PNSO figures today through Aliexpress from different sellers (My Online Toy Store, Model Toy Center, and Pop Shack Store mostly). Would everything be shipped together or separately? Also has anyone here had good experience with ordering anything from Pop Shack Store on there? I've seen people have received their orders from the other two without issue here beforehand.

I ordered the Lambeosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and a bunch of the mini figures I had on my wishlist for a while now (Anchiornis, Archaeopteryx, Atopodentatus, Confuciusornis, Glyphoderma, Guidraco, Huayangosaurus, Keichousaurus, Liaoceratops, Mei, Microraptor, Nyctosaurus, Odontochelys, Sinosauropteryx, and Yi. No Nemicolopterus and Tianyulong, because those were out of stock), for those curious. Hoping everything arrives safely.

Bread

The Model Toy Center should pack everything together; however, if it is a large order I am not exactly sure. I have ordered 3 figures at once and they were packed together nicely, no scratches on the figures as they were in individual bags. No warping issues as well.

I have never ordered from Pop Shack Store, so apologies if this was little to no help. :-\

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I think the mini Nemicolopterus has been discontinued, maybe the Tianyulong too. I lost my Nemicolopterus and suspect it fell in the bin and became lost for ever, and I noticed it out of stock at Everything Dinosaur, and they told me they couldn't get any more stock at the time. (But it may just be a temporary stock issue)?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Ikessauro

Quote from: MLMjp on April 27, 2021, 07:21:48 PM
Time for my rant about taxes. Apologies if I touched a subject that fall into the non allowed categories, but I need to do it.

I hate that I have to pay extra for imported good that are already expensive enough, just because governments want to forcibly take away more money from their citizens. And on top of that, the way things are handled here in Spain makes it worst.  There is a company that should exist that manages the custom process that tells you how you can do the custom process two ways, their way or by yourself.

You do it by their way, you pay the taxes and their abussive management cost. >:(
You do it by yourself, you should only pay the taxes, but they still charge you 5,88€ for "management costs", which is ILLEGAL because you are the one doing it, not them. And yes there is a way to claim it and you are guaranteed to win, but it takes time, paperwork, and imagine doing that for every package you import.

But on top of that, they try to trick people, if you order is less that 150€ they won't tell you about the do it yourself option and ask for the documents and the money afterwords, and if you want to do it by yourself, you have to revoke them the authority to do it! With orders over 150€, they do tell you the do it yourself option. Still, the do it yourself option still requires acquiring certain registrations in AEAT (our version of IRS), but once you obtain them for the first time, you dont have to get them again. I discovered all of this thanks to me ordering a lot of stuff in Japan and getting taxed, and the best way to save you time is declare things in advance that way you can do the process yourself directly. Still taxes are such an annoyance and those illegal 5,88, infuriating...

And with this announcement now I also worry about possible orders from aliexpress...if I ever want to get some of those PNSO...UGH.

To finish this: F-word taxes. Rant over.

I totally get that. I live in Brazil and almost everything you buy from overseas arrives here and gets high amount of taxes. Toys usually get 60% tax on their cost + shipping. Like, if you order a 60 dollar item, plus 40 shipping, you'll be taxed 60 dollars. That makes collecting here quite hard.  :-\

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SidB on April 29, 2021, 09:15:00 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 29, 2021, 02:35:08 PM

"Old blue eyes", eh? Maybe he's the Frank Sinatra of theropods?

Aww now see why didn't they go with that?  Wonder if I could enough of them and tweak the paint into a Rat Pack of Allosaurs?

stargatedalek

More bronze statues, blegh. Seriously worried they might be doing away with big vinyl pieces for good.

Bread

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 30, 2021, 02:46:49 AM
More bronze statues, blegh. Seriously worried they might be doing away with big vinyl pieces for good.
That and minis. Then again, you never know what could be revealed next...

Blade-of-the-Moon

That sounds like what we're seeing, remove the big pieces that cost more to ship, increase the prices and quantity of the medium size line.

SRF

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 30, 2021, 06:31:30 AM

That sounds like what we're seeing, remove the big pieces that cost more to ship, increase the prices and quantity of the medium size line.

Weren't the vinyls also from the "Prehistoric Animal Models" line? Because that would mean that they have replaced those completely for the models we're getting now in that line. Meaning that big vinyls isn't something PNSO is doing anymore. Which isn't strange if you consider that they released those vinyl models five years ago, after that came the pvc models of the museum line and the prehistoric animal models line.
But today, I'm just being father

SenSx

Quote from: Faelrin on April 29, 2021, 10:40:52 PM
I have a question. I (or technically my mother did as an early birthday present) ordered numerous PNSO figures today through Aliexpress from different sellers (My Online Toy Store, Model Toy Center, and Pop Shack Store mostly). Would everything be shipped together or separately? Also has anyone here had good experience with ordering anything from Pop Shack Store on there? I've seen people have received their orders from the other two without issue here beforehand.

I ordered the Lambeosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and a bunch of the mini figures I had on my wishlist for a while now (Anchiornis, Archaeopteryx, Atopodentatus, Confuciusornis, Glyphoderma, Guidraco, Huayangosaurus, Keichousaurus, Liaoceratops, Mei, Microraptor, Nyctosaurus, Odontochelys, Sinosauropteryx, and Yi. No Nemicolopterus and Tianyulong, because those were out of stock), for those curious. Hoping everything arrives safely.

I can't find the PNSO Archaeopteryx on Aliexpress, any help please ?

Faelrin

avatar_SenSx @SenSx Try this link.

Otherwise I just search for pnso and it pops up for me, from seller Pop Shack Store. For the image they use a pic of the complete set but you have a menu to pick from.

SenSx

Quote from: Faelrin on April 30, 2021, 01:36:32 PM
avatar_SenSx @SenSx Try this link.

Otherwise I just search for pnso and it pops up for me, from seller Pop Shack Store. For the image they use a pic of the complete set but you have a menu to pick from.

Thanks, it did not pop up for me on search.

SRF

But today, I'm just being father

Bread

It is about $33 US avatar_SRF @SRF which My Online Toy Store and Model Toy Center have about the same price. This is for those who want it without the box.

I am curious, how is the packaging for those who order with box? I've never ordered a figure alone with the box, I have had bulk orders and they were shipped together with box and figure without box. Edit: This is a question regarding Aliexpress packaging.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SRF on April 30, 2021, 07:08:37 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 30, 2021, 06:31:30 AM

Weren't the vinyls also from the "Prehistoric Animal Models" line? Because that would mean that they have replaced those completely for the models we're getting now in that line. Meaning that big vinyls isn't something PNSO is doing anymore. Which isn't strange if you consider that they released those vinyl models five years ago, after that came the pvc models of the museum line and the prehistoric animal models line.

I can't recall the name of the line exactly. PNSO released those first vinyl pieces, then went MIA on us for a bit, came back with a few more, mainly the marine animals, though I'm not sure those were in the same line even if they were hollow vinyl as well. Has it been five years since the big Icthyosaurus, Megalodon, and Basilosaurus came out?  Doesn't feel like it.  I thought we only skipped a year or so?   

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: