News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Why? Deinosuchus did not coexist with that pterosaur afaik.

An oversized house cat.

suspsy

Quote from: WalkingWithBeasts on September 30, 2021, 06:47:47 PM
Quote from: Reuben03 on September 30, 2021, 06:07:19 PM

I  N E E D  I T

but with a more accurate crest on the nyctosaurus

That Mosasaur should be replaced with a Deinosuchus.

Nyctosaurus and Deinosuchus don't coexist.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Reuben03

Quote from: WalkingWithBeasts on September 30, 2021, 06:47:47 PM
Quote from: Reuben03 on September 30, 2021, 06:07:19 PM

I  N E E D  I T

but with a more accurate crest on the nyctosaurus

That Mosasaur should be replaced with a Deinosuchus.
AYYY HAHA for any people who for some reason haven't seen prehistoric park which my friend here is referencing, im very sorry you have to live like that.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Faras

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on September 30, 2021, 11:06:48 PM
Wow. Thank you very much. I absolutely love these.

You are welcome!

btw the painter of that Daspletosaurus vs Titanoceratops (some other stuffs in links are also painted by him) is designer of GRtoys and Mu See paints ("shepherd lizard" in second page of WF 2021 thread, Mu See is GRtoys sculptor's resin line)

Bokisaurus

He arrived this awesome beast ;D
More pics in my collection thread if you want to see more of him, cheers!
[]

Shonisaurus

It is the PNSO kronosaurus is the most dynamic figure I know made to date. My congratulations.

Maritimer

Mark Witton's just published an excellent article examining the evidence (what little there is) for plesiosaur tail fins/flukes. Worth a read if the Kronosaurus' tail has you on the fence - or if you just want to know more about Mesozoic marine reptiles:

https://markwitton-com.blogspot.com/2021/09/a-tale-of-plesiosaur-tails-vertical.html?fbclid=IwAR23YsMdo3iP1ZhYatJBf95otc75lX-xGO71T7YMvHoI1hCyMQ8AW3jUDhk

~B.

suspsy

Quote from: Maritimer on October 01, 2021, 11:35:51 AM
Mark Witton's just published an excellent article examining the evidence (what little there is) for plesiosaur tail fins/flukes. Worth a read if the Kronosaurus' tail has you on the fence - or if you just want to know more about Mesozoic marine reptiles:

https://markwitton-com.blogspot.com/2021/09/a-tale-of-plesiosaur-tails-vertical.html?fbclid=IwAR23YsMdo3iP1ZhYatJBf95otc75lX-xGO71T7YMvHoI1hCyMQ8AW3jUDhk

~B.

Yes, I read this earlier in the week but forgot to post it here. B @Bokisaurus is reviewing Jeff, so he might want to see this too.

Bread

I wonder how this sizes up against CollectA's and Safari's. Looks somewhat smaller than I anticipated, but not a bad thing at all.

Reuben03

Quote from: Maritimer on October 01, 2021, 11:35:51 AM

~B.
this is a great read so far, thanks

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Sim

Regarding the three small ceratopsid models in the photo above, I think the first one is the PNSO Spinops, but does anyone know what the other two are or if they can be seen better in another photo?  avatar_Faras @Faras or anyone else who knows.

Flaffy

Quote from: Sim on October 03, 2021, 11:50:11 AM

Regarding the three small ceratopsid models in the photo above, I think the first one is the PNSO Spinops, but does anyone know what the other two are or if they can be seen better in another photo?  avatar_Faras @Faras or anyone else who knows.

The furthest one seems to be their AMNH 5116 reconstruction, which only made it onto the market in bronze statue form.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The one in the middle looks like the Xenoceratops they showed a bigger statue of earlier
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Sim

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx, where can I see the bigger Xenoceratops statue?

Faras

avatar_Sim @Sim There you go  :)

suspsy

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Livyatan?! Now that's a must
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Thialfi

Thialfi

I swore to myself I was done buying more PNSO, but this is something else. I really want it. Some minor seams, but nothing too bad judging these pictures. Absolutely beautiful ❤️

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: