News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Quote from: Sim on December 03, 2021, 05:58:00 PM
avatar_Bread @Bread, I think you might have misunderstood me.  I agree it looks like the Tuojiangosaurus, and I think it IS the Tuojiangosaurus, not a Chungkingosaurus.  There's no reason to think it is a Chungkingosaurus once you know a similar colouration can be used on more than one species, as it was on the Yangchuanosaurus and Giganotosaurus.
Oh yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. My apologies.

terrorchicken

the cat is great and look at that bear! (short faced?) oh please PNSO start releasing Cenozoic mammals, even better if you go for more obscure species like these! My wallet will explode.

Thialfi

Yeeeeesss, in the (perhaps idle) hope PNSO reads this: cenozoic mammals please! I would go wild for that!

SidB

Im obviously a 'minority report' as regards the rumored new 8, but, I'd be happy to acquire all. Yes, that's pricey, but I don't collect the marines, so that a big savings ( I don't really have anywhere to display them effectively, so I don't chew my heart out over them). I'm likely to buy only one each of the Papo, CollectA and Schleich, so costs are very low there. So my big splurge will these plus the two Eofaunas, already paid for on pre-order. Bring 'em on.

stoneage

I want the Short Faced Bear.  The only one I know of is the Fauna Cast model which I suspect is very rare.  Unless Bell wants to get ride of his, so he"ll have more room for fish.

Faras

Those pics came from this vid: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1nY411s75K?from=search&seid=1104167378555175811&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0 (interview of PNSO's boss, plenty of stuffs to see as it took place in PNSO's workshop)

Libraraptor

I want to move to that workshop. Now!

Faras

Some more true museum line pics from Tieba ;) (Geological Museum of Guizhou)

Spoiler

[close]

KrazyKaprosuchus

Those pics got me thinking: Man, what i'd do for a megaraptoran from PNSO...

SenSx

Quote from: KrazyKaprosuchus on December 04, 2021, 06:43:37 AM
Those pics got me thinking: Man, what i'd do for a megaraptoran from PNSO...

Oh yes I forgot about the Megaraptor, I'd love one.
But I red the specie is hard to classify, and is now suspected to belong to tyranosaurus.

Thialfi

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: Faras on December 04, 2021, 06:28:06 AM

Spoiler

[close]

Gosh, I hope they make that Albertosaurus(?), Temnodontosaurus(?), Edmontonia, and megaraptoran.
As for the rumored figures, I'm looking forward to seeing all of them, except the Trike and Styracosaurus (unless the latter is 1/35).

Gothmog the Baryonyx

If you have the Battat Styracosaurus you know how big a 1:35 scale Styracosaurus is, so I think that answers your question as to whether or not PNSO will do it in that scale.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

stargatedalek

Quote from: Faras on December 04, 2021, 06:28:06 AM

Spoiler

[close]
That museum looks spectacular! A glimpse at what updated life reconstructions and dioramas can look like. Very sad I'll never get to see this, meanwhile our museums shun beautiful stuff like this and instead insist in bleaching lights and white backgrounds behind skeletons.

ceratopsian

Thank you avatar_Faras @Faras.  That would be a fascinating museum to visit for visual spectacle!

Carnoking

So I lucked out getting Jeff. I ordered the figure during the 11/11 Aliexpress sale, and a day or two later, PNSO announces an updated version that came with all the "exhibit" materials like what we got with Er-ma. I was a little disappointed, as I thought all the artwork and posters that came with the Mamenchisaurus was just as beautiful to look at as the figure itself and I thought I'd miss out on that with the Kronosaurus. But nope, they sent one with all the great posters and artwork for framing! I will say, it isn't as lovely as the work we saw with Er-ma but still cool nonetheless. I didn't take pictures of it for here as I thought that would be way too much to share, but just know if you're ordering Jeff now, you should be getting that additional packet. Makes me wonder if other upcoming and previously released museum line figures will get the same treatment...

Oh, and I've also unboxed 3/4 of the ones from the previous haul.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Just popping in to say that Everything Dinosaur now has all the currently reased 2021 figures in now.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: SenSx on December 02, 2021, 11:29:09 AM
I'm looking for the Acrocanthosaurus the most, hope it can be better than the Rebor, but I'm expecting a good size.
Curious about the Iguanodon, don't know if it can beat the Collecta.

I would love PNSo to make more middle sized dinosaur, like Megalosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Dilophosaurus or Cryolophosaurus :(
But I guess they would not sell as much, and would their price would not be high enough.

I'm really loving my new PNSO theropods, Paul, Connor, and Gamba have blown me away so a new PNSO acrocanthosaurus would be an automatic purchase at this point.  Can't wait to see what it looks like!

suspsy

Doyle the Triceratops. Looks superb, but between Safari, Eofauna, and the upcoming CollectA, I have no desire for a fourth one. Bring on Torosaurus!

https://www.facebook.com/814219578676241/posts/4519499624814866/?d=n
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Psittacoraptor

That looks fantastic! Normally I would complain about the brown, but with several colourful options on the market now (BOTM, Collecta, Eofauna) this is great for collectors who like more conservative colours.

It comes with a base and a skull replica, plus a ton of other stuff (posters, booklet, cards). So it probably won't be cheap.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: