News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinoxels

It was very odd. Luckily Domingo is fine, but I am curious as to why it was like that....
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

ceratopsian

I would enquire politely of Dan himself.

Quote from: Dinoxels on January 30, 2021, 01:46:29 PM
It was very odd. Luckily Domingo is fine, but I am curious as to why it was like that....

Dinoxels

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 30, 2021, 01:57:59 PM
I would enquire politely of Dan himself.

Quote from: Dinoxels on January 30, 2021, 01:46:29 PM
I don't think Dan has any fault with this situation, I bet it has to do something with my postal service. It was sat like this shoved half-way out of my mailbox.

stoneage

What would the Post Office have to do with packaging?

ceratopsian

I don't understand what you mean either. Are you saying that the mail service took it out of its box and then wrapped it up again?

Loon

I believe they mean that the figures box was just wrapped in bubble wrap without a cardboard box around it.

I've ordered some of the recent PNSO figures from Dan, and they've all arrived like that. They're all perfectly fine. I far prefer it to the godawful styrofoam from AliExpress.

Carnoking

A thought occurred to me and I don't know if it's been put forward just yet, but does anyone else think it might be PNSO's plan to produce larger versions of all of their minis in either the prehistoric animal, vinyl, or museum lines?
I mean we've already got a larger Tyrannosaurus rex, Spinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Ankylosaurus, Triceratops, Mamenchisaurus, Tuojiangosaurus, Miragaia, Qianzhousaurus, Atopodentatus, Dakosaurus, Spinops, and Pachyrhinosaurus, not to mention an Allosaurus that's already been teased. If that's been their plan all along it would certainly pad out a good chunk of the year.

Sim

I don't think PNSO is planning to make larger versions of all their minis since they've made a lot of animals that weren't minis, e.g. Stegosaurus, Eurhinosaurus, Borealopelta, Sauropelta, Carnotaurus, Pinacosaurus, Sinoceratops, Machairoceratops, Lambeosaurus, Corythosaurus.  I hope they're not planning to in any case, as I'd much rather see species they haven't made yet, as can be seen in the PNSO 2021 hopes and dreams thread.

Bread

I'd love to see some more minis be made into their mid-size range figures. Alioramus, Ampelosaurus, Proceratosaurus, Olorotitan, Sinosauropteryx, and many more of the minis have yet to receive a figure (or a better figure in today's standards). However, I don't think PNSO have a set plan to make their minis into mid-size figures. Again, would love to see that, but its not going to happen. I am going to refer back to this post if it does indeed happen, and if so, hold on to your wallets folks....

suspsy

Well, Chinese New Year is eleven days from now, so not that much longer to wait!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

KeU

Trying to remember, did PNSO give us a specific date on when they will resume?
I thought China's Lunar New Year vacation is more than 2 weeks long.
That will push out the resumption to end of Feb.
I have also heard of aggressive travel control in China now.

Mattyonyx

Quote from: KeU on February 01, 2021, 10:19:20 PM
Trying to remember, did PNSO give us a specific date on when they will resume?
I thought China's Lunar New Year vacation is more than 2 weeks long.
That will push out the resumption to end of Feb.
I have also heard of aggressive travel control in China now.

After February 22.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The minis I would like to see larger figures of are Gigantoraptor, Tsintaosaurus, Ampelosaurus, Himalayasaurus, Abelisaurus, Indosuchus, Chasmosaurus, Ectenosaurus, Ouranosaurus and Majungasaurus.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lynx

I would like to see an Ichthyovenator, it seems like something PNSO would do well.
An oversized house cat.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Lynx on February 02, 2021, 12:51:21 AM

I would like to see an Ichthyovenator, it seems like something PNSO would do well.

Thats my No. 1 wish for a fine Figure. I hope for theses Species aswell. Alot. PNSO could deliver.

Shonisaurus

And the tsintaosaurus? I thought they were going to manufacture PNSO a museum line tsintaosaurus figure.

Syndicate Bias

Someone post the news, PNSO 2021 stuff has been teased today.

Syndicate Bias

Dinoxels

I can't see the images! ahhhh!

ceratopsian

Here they are.  The poster credited them to Jagsaurus, but I imagine that Jagsaurus was not the photographer but was sharing PNSO publicity material.  I'm not sure at all that these are teasers of forthcoming models.  Could they be related to the children's encyclopaedia that is due out?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: