News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

At Lana Time Shop it's $21.99 at the moment.
https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/pnso/products/pnso-pachycephalosaurus-austin-model
Shipping to Germany was one more Dollar, so I placed an order.

SidB

Thanks for the info avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian , I snapped one up from this seller, as the $21.99 plus $2.00 shipping to Toronto was too good to pass up.

SRF

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 19, 2021, 11:56:33 AM
At Lana Time Shop it's $21.99 at the moment.
https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/pnso/products/pnso-pachycephalosaurus-austin-model
Shipping to Germany was one more Dollar, so I placed an order.

That sounds very interesting, since I live in The Netherlands.

Do you have any idea how long it will take to ship to Europe if you order at Lana Time Shop?
But today, I'm just being father

postsaurischian

Quote from: SRF on April 19, 2021, 12:43:07 PM
Do you have any idea how long it will take to ship to Europe if you order at Lana Time Shop?

I guess it'll take about three weeks, but you never know in these times.

RobinGoodfellow

PNSO new Pachy is 21,60 Euro (without box) + free shipping or 22,80 Euro (with box) + free shipping on Model Toy Center (using the Aliexpress App discounted price).
:)

Andre

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 19, 2021, 01:46:46 PM

PNSO new Pachy is 21,60 Euro (without box) + free shipping or 22,80 Euro (with box) + free shipping on Model Toy Center (using the Aliexpress App discounted price).
:)

Can you share the link? I don't know why, but it takes me days to finally see when they add new products.. :(

RobinGoodfellow

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005002504216581.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5bb54c4dY4Ngiq

Quote from: Andre on April 19, 2021, 01:50:54 PM
Can you share the link? I don't know why, but it takes me days to finally see when they add new products.. :(

Try to use the App instead of the website. Even prices are better.

Andre

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 19, 2021, 01:56:06 PM

Thanks!! Actually I do use the app.. but when I enter MTC store or use the search option, I don't find the Pachy.. Takes me a coupe of days.. So appreciate you sharing the link..
I'm tempted to buy from Lana Time Shop, as the price is a bit better.. It would be my first time..

SRF

I've just ordered Austin from My Online Toy Store on AliExpress. With an extra discount I've paid € 18,70 with the original retail box. I think it's the best deal I've seen so far on him.

So now we'll wait. Luckily I'm expecting Wyatt at the end of this week as well to ease my impatience a bit. PNSO is really going to dominate the display in my home office. :)

SidB

Quote from: Andre on April 19, 2021, 03:14:42 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 19, 2021, 01:56:06 PM

Thanks!! Actually I do use the app.. but when I enter MTC store or use the search option, I don't find the Pachy.. Takes me a coupe of days.. So appreciate you sharing the link..
I'm tempted to buy from Lana Time Shop, as the price is a bit better.. It would be my first time..
I've ordered 8-10 figures from Lana-Time-Shop. Never had the slightest problem with quality or delivery time.

Duna

I've just received Wyatt in an absolute record time.  :o From China to Spain in only 7 days. I can't believe it, but it's here:

In a few words: YOU HAVE TO BUY HIM. Even if you had another parasaurolophus (like me). It's one of the best dinosaur figures in the world market, believe me. The detail of the micro scales is absolutely wonderful. I almost cry when recalling what kind of atrocity they did with the snout scales in Wilson the tyrannosaurus (which I won't buy). But this is just perfect. Pictures don't make justice to the beauty of the figure in hands. Parasaurolophus is my favourite dinosaur and this is the definite figure of it. The eye looks of a real live creature, the paint is very well applied. A true beauty.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

You have convinced me avatar_Duna @Duna even though the figure is much larger than I would like, I will pick one up from Everything Dinosaur in a few months or whenever he turns up.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Duna on April 20, 2021, 09:04:43 PM
In a few words: YOU HAVE TO BUY HIM.

Dammit! :-D

I never used the Aliexpress App, but after Robin wrote that you'll get extra discount via the App, i'll have to try. Lately, a few Figures have this "10 Day delivery" Badge... Insane.

SRF

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on April 21, 2021, 04:50:50 PM
Quote from: Duna on April 20, 2021, 09:04:43 PM
In a few words: YOU HAVE TO BUY HIM.

Dammit! :-D

I never used the Aliexpress App, but after Robin wrote that you'll get extra discount via the App, i'll have to try. Lately, a few Figures have this "10 Day delivery" Badge... Insane.

I've ordered Wyatt from Model Toy Center and it seems that he will be here after 11 days. That's a new record for me. It's not exactly 10 days, but it's still lightning quick.  :)

suspsy

Yutyrannus pics! I like how it doesn't have a snowy-feeling colour scheme like the Safari and BotM ones.

https://www.facebook.com/100042938846336/posts/395675848540373/?d=n
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Andre

wow... looks great!!! I don't understand what's written there, but the posters are similar to what we saw for the Carcharodontosaurus.. maybe this one will take a while to be available as well.. #52..

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: suspsy on April 22, 2021, 12:07:23 PM
Yutyrannus pics! I like how it doesn't have a snowy-feeling colour scheme like the Safari and BotM ones.

https://www.facebook.com/100042938846336/posts/395675848540373/?d=n

YES. Thanks for the Pics. Its... i love it. There is no way, i am not going to get this Yutyrannus. Yutyrannus has a special place in my Heart. Looks fantastic so far.

Seeing the Size, it will be around 30-35 Euros i guess. Like the Carcharodontosaurus and the Spinosaurus. I wanted a PNSO Yutyrannus and it looks like i will get one. Lovely!

EDIT: Thanks for the info, avatar_SRF @SRF! I normally, like most of us, order from Model Toy Center, too. But yesterday i ordered 3 Kaiyodos from AliExpress for a Price of 2,70 Euros each and i am happy that i waited with Wyatt, because i will wait until the Yutyrannus and the Carcharodontosaurus are available in Summer. I have to save for these now..   ::)

SidB

Quote from: Andre on April 22, 2021, 12:33:06 PM
wow... looks great!!! I don't understand what's written there, but the posters are similar to what we saw for the Carcharodontosaurus.. maybe this one will take a while to be available as well.. #52..
If so, I'm happy to wait - seems to be worth it!

Bread

YES!!!!! OH MY!!!! I love it! The color scheme and pose! I hope this won't take a while to be released, I need it now!

KeU

Finally, Yutyrannus.
Love the feathers, looks thick and shaggy. Mesozoic St Bernard.
A little concerned with the pose, looks like it will lean over time, like Wilson.
The name is Yin-Qi?? Means Silver Machine.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: