News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New PNSO Reference Thread: All About Past & Present (Images Heavy Thread)

Started by RobinGoodfellow, December 10, 2020, 05:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Shonisaurus

I think there is no picanosaurus among the different brands of existing toy dinosaurs and if there is one, it will be a very poorly represented dinosaur, its colors are out of the ordinary, reminiscent of the spiny lizard. Bravo for PNSO!

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SenSx

Yes thanks for this great thread !
I did not know much about the books, and they look very well done.
I am looking for dinosaur ones not aiming at children, although those seem more about arts.
(edit: ok they seem to be marketed as books for children).

Where is the best place to buy them and choose the language ?
I don't mind English too much, but would prefer French, thanks.

mgaguilar

Bokisaurus

Really awesome and helpful thread! It makes it easier to see the different figures and also the beginning of PNSO 😃

SidB

Quote from: Bokisaurus on February 18, 2021, 05:21:29 AM
Really awesome and helpful thread! It makes it easier to see the different figures and also the beginning of PNSO 😃
So right. It gives a sense of depth of three-dimensionality to collecting, something that is frequently lost in the ongoing pursuit of what's happening at the present moment.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: mgaguilar on February 18, 2021, 12:03:48 AM
avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow I miss your contributions!
Brilliant photos as always. Hope you are well.

Thanks for your kind words.
Yes, I'm fine.. just really busy with work and, unfortunately, I've few time for DTF.. sorry about that..  :'(

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 25, 2021, 06:22:46 AM
Quote from: mgaguilar on February 18, 2021, 12:03:48 AM
avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow I miss your contributions!
Brilliant photos as always. Hope you are well.

Thanks for your kind words.
Yes, I'm fine.. just really busy with work and, unfortunately, I've few time for DTF.. sorry about that..  :'(
No worry. No need to be sorry friend, we understand the hardships of the outside world, but thank you for your fantastic photos

SidB

Here in Toronto, Canada, culinary buffets have been banned, due to the virus, but we still have this fabulous visual buffet of yours to feast our eyes upon. What a treat! And it's  low calorie and non-fattening.

sauroid

Quote from: SidB on March 15, 2021, 12:35:24 PM
Here in Toronto, Canada, culinary buffets have been banned, due to the virus, but we still have this fabulous visual buffet of yours to feast our eyes upon. What a treat! And it's  low calorie and non-fattening.
very well organised too, and the photos are a feast for the eyes.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Just went to your Collection on Flickr again. I just feels like, you have every Figure that exists. And everything is well organized and shown. No big boxes, full of FIgures in the Cellar. Really outstanding.

At a Collection this big, i would drown in Chaos :D

SidB

Clearly organization is a mighty bulwark against chaos - proof positive!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on March 21, 2021, 11:14:35 AM
Just went to your Collection on Flickr again. I just feels like, you have every Figure that exists. And everything is well organized and shown. No big boxes, full of FIgures in the Cellar. Really outstanding.

d

..to be honest, before March 2020 my collection was a chaos..  :-[
On 2020 I bought a complete new set of cabinets and now it's all clearly displayed..  :)

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on March 21, 2021, 01:37:39 PM
Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on March 21, 2021, 11:14:35 AM

d

..to be honest, before March 2020 my collection was a chaos..  :-[
On 2020 I bought a complete new set of cabinets and now it's all clearly displayed..  :)

Oh, thanks for the Answer. I completely missed being in the PNSO Thread, not your collection Thread. :D
I Understand. I tried to get most of IKEA Furniture out of my Apartment in the last years, but some things are really nice in Design. And affordable. Mostly. I like the MALSJĂ– Cabinets you are using. Calm, but with a slightly old look without any unnecessary Action. Still too expensive for me, but these are the ones, i would choose too, if i wanted to have new ones.

And now, sorry everyone. Back to Topic.

RobinGoodfellow

Thread updated on pg.1 with the bronze section  O:-)

:)

ceratopsian

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: