News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GR Toys - New For 2021

Started by Over9K, January 05, 2021, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Absolutely beautiful and long overdue!
Excited to get this figure 😃

Thialfi

I really like this. Unique species, dynamic figure, good bulk!

Halichoeres

This is a must-have, been wanting a good Dicraeosaurus for years.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Shonisaurus

I am glad that GR Toys has made a dicraeosaurus, in my case it would be my first dicraeosaurus and honestly it would be perhaps the best I would have since it seems to me a very difficult figure to overcome as has happened with the paraceratherium of itoy. I celebrate that this brand also makes obscure dinosaurs in the toy dinosaur world.

ItsTwentyBelow

That's a cool Dicraeosaurus. Will be interested to see pricing and scale. Hoping it is no larger than 1:35 and no more than $50.

Abobo

I can't wait for some news pics of the Carcharodontosaurus, the "blue" variant, especially for me, looks awesome!
Do we know if it includes an articulated jaw?

Bread

Quote from: Abobo on March 22, 2021, 02:43:24 PM
I can't wait for some news pics of the Carcharodontosaurus, the "blue" variant, especially for me, looks awesome!
From all the images I have seen, there seems to be no articulation in the jaw. I honestly prefer that aspect of the figure.

Renecito

Yes, It has an articulated jaw.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

vampiredesign

:)I am very glad to see that we have not announced the color of big goods so far is that we have made great efforts to do better. There will be a little difference between the colors released before. Thanks for your support. The appearance of new products is hoped that everyone will like it. We need a little time. This time is worth it.

Abobo

Halichoeres

Quote from: Renecito on March 22, 2021, 11:57:34 PM

Yes, It has an articulated jaw.

Good to know. If it weren't articulated that would have made the choice for me in favor of GR Toys. Now I'm back to deliberating.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: vampiredesign on March 23, 2021, 02:32:33 AM
:)I am very glad to see that we have not announced the color of big goods so far is that we have made great efforts to do better. There will be a little difference between the colors released before. Thanks for your support. The appearance of new products is hoped that everyone will like it. We need a little time. This time is worth it.

Good to know, thank you :)

Now it makes sense with the Figures you showed in your Repaint Thread :D

Bread

Some images of the Carcharodontosaurus. I am kind of in between on this one and PNSO's. My mind keeps wanting one or the other. Can't afford both.
Also, about the in hand products, seems like the color scheme is not as different as the promo pics from what I can see/tell. Well done GR Toys.

Carnoking

I have to say, I too am quite impressed with how well they seem to have maintained the quality of the paint master here.

Shonisaurus

The most beautiful thing is its slender jaws, GR Toys does its job well.

Callophrys

Thanks for posting this avatar_Bread @Bread! They look amazing! I've had mine on pre-order from AliExpress since January, so hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer.

Thialfi

Wow, I am very impressed. Great sculpting and colours. Definitely looking forward to adding this to my collection. Something about it makes me prefer it over the PNSO version, can't quite put my finger on it.

Thialfi

Look at it! Beautiful!

[source: @houseofthedinosaur on Instagram)

Carnoking

That is very nice. Don't know why I thought it would be bigger, but those colors turned out gorgeous.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: