News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GR Toys - New For 2021

Started by Over9K, January 05, 2021, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Quote from: Abobo on May 15, 2021, 10:46:55 PM
I chose the "orange" Giganotosaurus from Nanmu after days of indecision, this time it's "damn it! get the blue" lol
too much orange/brown/red in my small collection, this carcha will brings some nice constrast

Very elegant and visually pleasing display format /stand for your theropods. I like what you've done.

vampiredesign

:)I took some pictures, hoping to help you.

Faelrin

They make such a beautiful pair. Thank you for sharing and congrats on having one so soon.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

vampiredesign

Quote from: Faelrin on May 18, 2021, 04:37:47 AM
They make such a beautiful pair. Thank you for sharing and congrats on having one so soon.
:)Dicraeosaurus,The new design of color and pattern will come soon. :)The model is better than the first two models, summarizes many details and overcomes many difficulties.
:))Carcharodontosaurus,It won't fall because it's hot,Don't force legs。

Shonisaurus

V @vampiredesign Thank you for sharing that carcharodontosaurus looks exotic, it is an exotic beauty. My congratulations. It is bigger than I thought.

I'm honestly much more interested in dicraeosaurus.

Abobo

dp

Abobo

Quoteauthor=Abobo link=topic=9216.msg291407#msg291407 date=1621355011]
Very elegant and visually pleasing display format /stand for your theropods. I like what you've done.

It's kind of you, thank you very much:)
soon to be on the wall

Callophrys

Beautiful photos V @vampiredesign! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Carnoking

Honestly seeing them side by side I feel like the Carcharodontosaurus absolutely shames that Spinosaurus.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Carnoking on May 18, 2021, 09:57:59 PM
Honestly seeing them side by side I feel like the Carcharodontosaurus absolutely shames that Spinosaurus.

Absolutely. A huge improvement. It's not that the Spinosaurus was bad :D

Thanks for the Pictures, V @vampiredesign. Lovely, small Base too : )

Thialfi

So impressive! What a model. Can't wait.

Bread

Wonderful figure and photos, thank you for the share.
Hard decision I must make, but I think GR Toys beats PNSO's. However, my mind could change once again....

KeU

SRF

Quote from: KeU on May 20, 2021, 09:36:12 PM
Review's out!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALQfyqOVO1o

Hmm I don't like how the inside of the mouth is painted. And the articulation of the jaw doesn't seem to be on par with PNSO's theropods either. The coloration overall is impressive though. Still, based on the in hand pictures, I prefer the PNSO Carcharodontosaurus over this one.
But today, I'm just being father

ceratopsian

It's a shame the articulation of the lower jaw is thrown into relief by the anomalous paleness of the paint scheme there. Otherwise it's a beautiful paint job and impressive for a factory produced piece.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 21, 2021, 08:38:30 AM
It's a shame the articulation of the lower jaw is thrown into relief by the anomalous paleness of the paint scheme there. Otherwise it's a beautiful paint job and impressive for a factory produced piece.

The Paintjob is indeed very impressive. I even like it a bit more, than the Promopictures. Looks more natural to me. Sadly, i saw a few updated Pics in some Ali Express Shops, and they had the pale lower jaw, too. Also, it looked like, as if the jaw couldn't close completely. Unlike the Pictures we saw before. This would be a really big Nitpickbummer for me.

This really is a wonderful Piece of Work and i appreciate that and all i could do is nitpicking. But in these times and also with this load of new Figures over the last Year, i have to. Still, the PNSO Carcharodondosaurs has an overall Design, i prefer. But we will see.

I hope GR Toys did not rush into a release, because of the PNSO Carcharodontosaurus.

The Video Review is wonderful, too. As ususal in the last months. Great.

Concavenator

I see it sells at 41,52 € on Aliexpress (50,88 USD) with free shipping. Is it legit?  ??? That's a much better price than what Dan's Dinosaurs or Lana Time Shop sell it for.

Here's the link I'm talking about:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005002378942439.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.682e5c40kxgK8G&algo_pvid=f4a2baac-54a8-423f-87bc-33efb7c44c2e&algo_expid=f4a2baac-54a8-423f-87bc-33efb7c44c2e-0&btsid=2100bddb16219366598625564e0013&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Has anyone had stability issues with this model? It's beautiful, and I'm considering getting it, but I'm still annoyed how a figure of this price doesn't have any support in case it isn't able to stand. >:( Like, if yours isn't able to stand, you're screwed.

Any news on the Dicraeosaurus also?

DragonRider02

Quote from: Concavenator on May 25, 2021, 11:20:32 AM
I see it sells at 41,52 € on Aliexpress (50,88 USD) with free shipping. Is it legit?  ??? That's a much better price than what Dan's Dinosaurs or Lana Time Shop sell it for.

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005002378942439.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.682e5c40kxgK8G&algo_pvid=f4a2baac-54a8-423f-87bc-33efb7c44c2e&algo_expid=f4a2baac-54a8-423f-87bc-33efb7c44c2e-0&btsid=2100bddb16219366598625564e0013&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
It's a very good store. I order all my PNSO stuff from them (without og boxes) and it's always very well packaged and arrives in about 15 days to my country.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Concavenator on May 25, 2021, 11:20:32 AM

Has anyone had stability issues with this model? It's beautiful, and I'm considering getting it, but I'm still annoyed how a figure of this price doesn't have any support in case it isn't able to stand. >:( Like, if yours isn't able to stand, you're screwed.

Any news on the Dicraeosaurus also?

Welcome to the World of AliExpress Prices :D

It is a good Store, ordered from them aswell and never had problems. Same goes for the well known Model Toy Store. As someone else (i steal that now.) stated before in another Thread: If you are ordering a few Models, get them with Boxes (You get everything thats in that Box, exept the Box and the Plastic/foam.). If you are ordering just one Figure, without a Box works fine. But i also ordered a few Figures (PNSO) without a box and they came in fine and normal in a big Styrofoambox. Just as a Tip to reduce packagingmess.

Concavenator

I see. So the product is original. That price is a nice surprise, that is a good price for this model I think.

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs Thanks for the tip, noted!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: