You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What 5 dinosaurs would you like REBOR to make?

Started by Lynx, January 24, 2021, 06:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I got a little inspired by some other threads and decided to make one of these "top five lists" for REBOR.

Here is my list of dinosaurs I would love for REBOR to make:
1: Halszkaraptor
2: Living Triceratops
3: Hatzegopteryx
4: Therizinosaurus
5: Edmontosaurus
An oversized house cat.

Sarapaurolophus

Basically I just want an updated or quasi-updated Dilophosaurus (you'd think they'd consider the new findings to be more "awesomebro" than the JP bunny with a frill version, but who knows how their minds work these days), and a Disney Iguanodon to go with their Disney Carnotaurus.

GojiraGuy1954

I want Rebor to make more Kong stuff. They could do a skull-crawler and call it a giant legless lizard.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing them try their hand at a large Helicoprion. It's nice and monster-y, and nobody else seems to be interested in trying it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

We need a torvosaurus. The name is literally what rebor craves. Savage reptiles.
I hope they can make it "awesomebro" but still accurate

stargatedalek

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on January 26, 2021, 10:43:22 AM
I want Rebor to make more Kong stuff. They could do a skull-crawler and call it a giant legless lizard.
This. If they're going to play to pop-culture whims I'd rather they stopped rehashing the same one again and again and gave us more variety like Papo eventually did.

DragonRider02

Rebor could probably make a pretty awesome Godzilla figure. They would just need to call it something else.

Stegotyranno420

And make its horizontal and bigger head and red spikes and call it something lame like "Magma Dinosaur" or just call it a "Gojirasaurus" to avoid a lawsuit

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Yeah we need a living Triceratops
Gallimimus modell
Parasaurolophus
Pachycephalosaurus

Over9K

I'd love to see their interpretation of a wyvern, Vermithrax Pejorative or Reign Of Fire...

Takama

Honestly, The way i feel...   Even if they see, this,   I highly doubt avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO  Will Give any consideration to any of these suggeations, given there history on this forum

Fully Featherd Yutyrannus,

LIVEING Parasaurolophus

LIVEING Sauropod of Some Kind (Must be a Big one)

And now how about something more to your taste?

A

Torvosaurus, The Secoend largest Predator of the Morrison Formation next to Saruropahgonax
Tylosaurus, Everyone Made a Mosasaurus from JW So why not Tylosaurus?
Giganotosaurus, Because Why not LOL ;D

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Takama @Takama i love all your suggestions, especially sauropod, giga, and torvo. Another dream team

Wallnut

1. Argentinosaurus or Paralititan
2.Kileskus
3.Pachyrhinosaurus canadenensis I am tired of seeing p.lakustai the first discovered species needs some attention too.
4.Coelophysis kayentakatae
5.Scutellosaurus
Honorable Mentions
Bonapartesaurus,Willinakaqe or Secernosaurus south american hadrosaur
Barosaurus

Shonisaurus

My wishes,

Updated Tsintaosaurus. Although I know positively that it is something almost impossible, because hadrosaurids are sold very badly.

A titanoceratops

A tarbosaurus, albertosaurus, or gorgosaurus

A turiasaurus

An allosaurus or a saurophaganax

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.