News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Hazard: New for 2021

Started by Leyster, January 30, 2021, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: terrorchicken on February 28, 2021, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on February 28, 2021, 09:44:19 AM
Quote from: terrorchicken on February 28, 2021, 12:47:44 AM
standard is out of my price range, is basic a cheaper version? how much?

Same here. According to their site, it is indeed cheaper, so that might interest me.

Their site says it costs 220 R$ which is 32,55 €. But since the Standard is priced at 350 R$ (which is 51,78 €) but then is sold at 70€ (for the EU) or 70 USD (rest of the world) I'm guessing the Basic version will cost more than 32,55€ as well. But I would like to know its actual price as well.

are there any good pictures of what the basic one looks like? I can only find a small one on the Facebook page(which I'm unable to navigate through as I'm not a member.)

Here you go:

https://www.yvyfigures.com/produtos/irritator-challengeri-dino-hazard/

Just select the Basic version.

terrorchicken

thanks! oh so its the one posted in the first post of the thread, that's not much of a difference from the standard in term of the paint app. Now hopefully the price in US $ wont be too steep.

andrewsaurus rex

I notice that there is no mention in this thread of the Carcharodontosaurus being released in 2021.  Is Dino Hazard still planning on producing it?

andrewsaurus rex

For those interested in Irritator, it looks like it is now for sale and the website says they will start shipping tomorrow (March 5).  I saw a review on Youtube (Andy's dinosaur reviews) and it looks really nice.

Here's the website to buy.....I was able to put it in my cart but didn't try to checkout, so not sure if you can purchase yet or not but I think so.

https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=https://www.yvyfigures.com/&prev=search&pto=aue  ...this is the Google Translation of the site.

the actual site is www.yvyfigures.com

Thialfi

Quote from: andrewsaurus on March 04, 2021, 12:45:16 PM
For those interested in Irritator, it looks like it is now for sale and the website says they will start shipping tomorrow (March 5).  I saw a review on Youtube (Andy's dinosaur reviews) and it looks really nice.

Here's the website to buy.....I was able to put it in my cart but didn't try to checkout, so not sure if you can purchase yet or not but I think so.

https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=https://www.yvyfigures.com/&prev=search&pto=aue  ...this is the Google Translation of the site.

the actual site is www.yvyfigures.com

Thanks for your post, I tried a while ago but so far it seems Brazil only!

andrewsaurus rex

hm........I wonder how Andy from Andy's dinosaur reviews was able to get a copy.  He had it in hand over a week ago.  I assume he's based in the US.

He says in his video that he got it from the link I posted.  Maybe ha was sent one so he could do the online review.

Anyway, i'm keen on getting this and Carcha and any other 1/20 dinos Dino Hazard makes.

Mattyonyx

Well, we received it way before Andy for our review (it's on the first page). Unfortunately, we still haven't news about international orders... As written before, you can ask for info at dinohazard.toys@gmail.com

Concavenator

Quote from: Mattyonyx on March 04, 2021, 06:25:19 PM
Well, we received it way before Andy for our review (it's on the first page). Unfortunately, we still haven't news about international orders... As written before, you can ask for info at dinohazard.toys@gmail.com

Well, precisely I was going to ask if there is a tried and true way of getting in contact with them, because I wrote an email to them several days ago at that direction and also to [email protected] and they don't answer. I really don't know what to do  :-\ And it's not like I want to be asking avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx and avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro every time because they're collectors just like me and I feel like I should comment my doubts with the company themselves.

thedeadlymoose

Anyone know any new information on this?

I was able to add the Irritator figure to my cart from here: https://en.dinohazard.com/product-page/irritator-yvy-figures

I was able to select International Shipping (about $45 USD for me, converting manually from Brazilian Real). It looks like you need to pay with PagSeguro, a Brazilian ecommerce platform that seems pretty reputable. (EDIT: Though I'm not sure PagSeguro is usable from outside Brazil.)

I didn't go past that step, though, partially out of uncertainty... and also because I can't afford about $109 USD (ignoring potential fees from PagSeguro) right this moment.

Has anyone in the US gone through with ordering this figure?

Carnoking

I saw that too. Would love some info as well

Thialfi

I am not in the US but in Europe, but I managed to order one and pay perfectly safe through Paypal - mind you, the BASIC version is only available for Brazil, foreign customers get to chose between STANDARD or STANDARD + individually, high quality painted.

Thialfi

International sales are now live on their website: http://www.yvyfigures.com

Like said, the BASIC model is not available for the international market, as does not come in a box and wouldn't be sufficiently protected for international shipping.

I ordered my irritator, paid with Paypal, can't wait for her to arrive!  :)

andrewsaurus rex

if you want to pay with Paypal, you have to use the yvyfigures.com website.  It's not working right now but i was on it before and I saw that they take several payment options, including Paypal.

I don't see the Carcharodontosaurus anywhere for sale yet........am I missing it?

Concavenator

Quote from: Thialfi on March 18, 2021, 07:55:42 PM

Like said, the BASIC model is not available for the international market, as does not come in a box and wouldn't be sufficiently protected for international shipping.

Yup, you're right. They finally answered the email I sent to them. From what they answered, I understand that for  non-Brazilian customers, the only available version is the Standard (or a better painted version of the Standard painted by paleoartist Guilherme Bilinski).

Thialfi

Quote from: Concavenator on March 18, 2021, 10:59:15 PM

Yup, you're right. They finally answered the email I sent to them. From what they answered, I understand that for  non-Brazilian customers, the only available version is the Standard (or a better painted version of the Standard painted by paleoartist Guilherme Bilinski).

Yes, this is correct, it's what they communicated to me as well! At first I wanted the BASIC version (because of monetary reasons..), but since it's not packed in a box they can't ship it overseas comfortably. Thus I went for the STANDARD version (I'd love the Bilinski version but it's kind of out of my financial reach).

And the carcharodontosaurus is not on there yet no - I suspect it will be a couple of weeks seeing they are probably quite busy working on fulfilling the irritator orders.

Concavenator

Quote from: Thialfi on March 18, 2021, 11:18:37 PM

Yes, this is correct, it's what they communicated to me as well! At first I wanted the BASIC version (because of monetary reasons..), but since it's not packed in a box they can't ship it overseas comfortably. Thus I went for the STANDARD version (I'd love the Bilinski version but it's kind of out of my financial reach).

Guess I'll be doing the same if I end up getting it. Are you a non-Brazilian buyer?

Thialfi

Quote from: Concavenator on March 18, 2021, 11:28:45 PM

Guess I'll be doing the same if I end up getting it. Are you a non-Brazilian buyer?
Yes! I live in the Netherlands currently. I chatted a bit back and forth with them yesterday - they were really helpful sorting the order out (I ordered a BASIC at first not knowing it wouldn't ship to Europe). I will post an update in here once it arrives!

There is something about this model I really love. I just feels so real - the bulk, the massive tail, the skin details. Truly a masterfully sculpted model going by the images.

Concavenator

Quote from: Thialfi on March 18, 2021, 11:35:05 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on March 18, 2021, 11:28:45 PM

Yes! I live in the Netherlands currently. I chatted a bit back and forth with them yesterday - they were really helpful sorting the order out (I ordered a BASIC at first not knowing it wouldn't ship to Europe). I will post an update in here once it arrives!

There is something about this model I really love. I just feels so real - the bulk, the massive tail, the skin details. Truly a masterfully sculpted model going by the images.
Nice to learn that they're being responsive, the lack of communication was my biggest and only issue with them. Glad to see this change.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Do you know how many of these have been made?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

terrorchicken

that's too bad the basic isn't available to international customers. The standard price is too much for me. :-\

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: