News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Silva’s Cyberzoic Series

Started by suspsy, September 24, 2021, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Quote from: andrewsaurus rex on August 10, 2024, 04:16:34 AMdon't think so.    Strange addition, unless it's just for the cyber line but the BOTM figure won't have it?  But i think that unlikely.  Even the plates on the back don't seem right......too sparse.   This is just early stage concept art so hopefully changes can be made.
Reading the comments under the instagram post of this reveal. Similar criticism as you and I have provided.

David stated this is just a WIP/in development sort of mock-up. He also stated how nothing is definitive in regards to the plate assortment and the even newer Miragaia and Dacentrurus being the same genus idea. Which in my eyes, he's definitely not wrong, and I even agree.

As you said A @andrewsaurus rex it's just early concept art and could change easily.